[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

aigooo finally she found Kyung Joon!!! T_T ... I'm still crying about Kyung Joon's blood scene , gosh his mother died in a horrible way =(  ....
Gong Yoo is doing an amazing job! 
and the episode ended!! amazing! loved the episode! ♥

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meisk

I thought they won't switch body at the first episode,i was wrong. Shin Wonho/Kyungjoon is really cool. Hope to see him again..in his own body..lol Omg..KJ "oh o" was really cute. He's really a lonely kid. Seems like he is jealous with Daran and his bro. I love the umbrella scene. The accident is quite freaky..maybe because of the music..lol Poor Daran. YJ is so busy with his work. 

Guest tainocchi

The pace is good. Everyone is doing a good job in this drama. Engaging storyline. Awesome acting. One hour flew by fast. I pity Daran. She dreamt of love and marriage and things are so complicated for her. She was so cute when she drew love when talking to him. I like her innocence.

OMG this episode was DEABAK!!!

KJ and DR have chemistry even as teacher-student. I see that he has blossomed some feelings for her, and he somehow cares for her. YJ however is very busy with his work as a doctor and hence he didnt have much time to see DR and stood her up too many times. His exgf is still a B67CH sorry* but she threw away his picture with DR (when DR hung it up in his officeroom) and YJ didnt see it.

DR thought he married her because he felt guilty for the time when she fell off the staircase and broke her bones, and she cried. He was on his way to come to her and then the accident happened.

YJ and KJ had the same picture of two angels and this is what connects them. YJ saved KJ and KJ is now unconsciouss.

Oh boy I really want to see ep 2 NOW. Wished this drama had 20eps instead of 16.

Am curious to the ratings.

Guest flora47

I didn't watch the beginning but for me  the episode was good.It's YJ who saved his life ,i don"t know if KJ was badly hurt but he didn't really try to survive .it was sad in the hospital when  he said i'm only 18. I didn't know that he was an orphan.DR thought he was poor and bought him an uniform.He said i didn't say i was a poor orphanI'm happy that the story moves so fast.YJ seems mysterious,does he love DR?His ex is  evil,maybe she is the  2nd female lead .I can't wait to see how the story will progress.KJ seems to have many issues .I really liked the scenes  with his old bed.Both actors did a good job ,they were like little boys

The pace is good. Everyone is doing a good job in this drama. Engaging storyline. Awesome acting. One hour flew by fast. I pity Daran. She dreamt of love and marriage and things are so complicated for her. She was so cute when she drew love when talking to him. I like her innocence.

Guest meisk

After watching the 1st episode, i won't be surprised if Daran really fall in love with KJ. They will spend so much time together after this. I think later KJ will pretend to be YJ until they find the solution. Ahh...still can't get over SWH. I can feel his sadness when he's lying in his bed alone.Poor boy~ His mom died so tragic. Seems like he has phobia with blood. I like KJ and CS encounter. Lol when he called him 'stupid' in english and he didnt know the meaning. Guess he is the babo in the family..lol 

After watching the 1st episode, i won't be surprised if Daran really fall in love with KJ. They will spend so much time together after this. I think later KJ will pretend to be YJ until they find the solution. Ahh...still can't get over SWH. I can feel his sadness when he's lying in his bed alone.Poor boy~

Archived