[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crackcorn

Guys some of you may not know so I will post here. KKJ thinks that if he switches back to his old body all his memories after the accident will be forgotten. The book was written by his birth mother to find KKJ happiness when KKJ and YJ meet. So KKJ comes to the conclusion that for the only way for that to happen is that he loses all his memories after the accident. 

Guest potterky

Guys some of you may not know so I will post here. KKJ thinks that if he switches back to his old body all his memories after the accident will be forgotten. The book was written by his birth mother to find KKJ happiness when KKJ and YJ meet. So KKJ comes to the conclusion that for the only way for that to happen is that he loses all his memories after the accident. 

oh my god!!!! how can i sleep tonight???....they've shown clips of the real KJ...i really have a bad feeling about this....ahhhh...Kyung joon-ah...where are you exactly??...please don't kill my Beloved KJ or else i will tear KBS down...i swear!!!!!!

P.S. I SO LOVE YOU GONG YOO...THAT CRYING SCENE IN THE KITCHEN TORE MY HEART.......

oh my god!!!! how can i sleep tonight???....they've shown clips of the real KJ...i really have a bad feeling about this....ahhhh...Kyung joon-ah...where are you exactly??...please don't kill my Beloved KJ or else i will tear KBS down...i swear!!!!!!

P.S. I SO LOVE YOU GONG YOO...THAT CRYING SCENE IN THE KITCHEN TORE MY HEART.......

Guest sunshine4ever

I think by now the episode's already done airing? Umm, okay, so of all the analysis and predictions YJ really came back. I'm glad. It needs to be done faster than later. :D I can't wait to watch today's episode later and see what's up.

@the girl who! 
      thanks a lot for the translation...gosh i don't know how to function well till next week...it will be a long agonizing wait.....i just really hope and pray that KJ will not die..that would be a horrible and terrible ending.... and kudos to gong yoo and lee min jung for the kitchen scene..really tore my heart into pieces...

Guest samgirl

I wont torture myself and try to make sense out of all this im just gonna wait for next week to see how all of this will unfold

@the girl who! 

thanks a lot for the translation...gosh i don't know how to function well till next week...it will be a long agonizing wait.....i just really hope and pray that KJ will not die..that would be a horrible and terrible ending....

and kudos to gong yoo and lee min jung for the kitchen scene..really tore my heart into pieces...

Guest samgirl

Just a really crazy idea what if it is kj in yj's body still and that he wasnt able to switch maybe that the universe intended the switch so kn can properly fall inlove with daran without worrying abt the age gap that kj agreeing to save yj's body from his ailment is actually a chance given to kj and daran for kj needs a healthy body to continue to love and be with daran.

Just a really crazy idea what if it is kj in yj's body still and that he wasnt able to switch maybe that the universe intended the switch so kn can properly fall inlove with daran without worrying abt the age gap that kj agreeing to save yj's body from his ailment is actually a chance given to kj and daran for kj needs a healthy body to continue to love and be with daran.

Guest gemchan

Wait... I think that it's KyungJoon still.
They haven't switched back yet (no reaction on Kyungjoon's body)
And... the sleeping pose of Gong Yoo in the ending scene of ep14.. looks similar to Kyungjun's sleeping pose in ep 1... (the choosing bed scene)..

Hong Sister can't end KJ DR this way!
How can they just bring YJ back when the we see KJ DR in the whole story from ep 1->1p 14..
Let KJ die this way is too unfair for him.
PLEASE HONG SISTERS IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE LET KJ DR HAVE A HAPPY ENDING
Now i don't care it's KJ in whatever shell...
T_________________________T

Dummy head DR could have done this before and spared herself and KJ alot lot of misery but I am glad she decided to put her big girl panties on.:) The bigger question is who  woke up in JA's body? It will be exciting next week  I can't wait.On a side note; even though in the beginning I had many reservations about the body switching, dating/loving  her hubby's younger brother I have come to enjoy this drama. My question is,  Is there any room for DR to have any kind of loving relationship with the actual JA? I think not her heart is already filled with another. And the fact they were actually twins I must say the Hong sisters stretched reality to it's limits on that one but this is kdrama :) I am so rooting for KJ(GY body) /DR match and let JA grow up in KJ's body and have the healthy childhood he never had. I really believe JA was in DR's dream guiding her  to not let go of KJ's hand. So this is my fervent prayer to the writers DO NOT F**K IT UP lol
@semi-fly LOVE YOU thank you!!! :)

gasp .. the schedule of the drama is really crazy ... according to fans Min Jung and Gong Yoo filmed today the airport scene  :-w
airport-scene.jpg
poor them , they must be exhausted running from here to there 
Source : LMJ DC Gall

BIG Ep 14 Ending - Kyung Joon & Da Ran Romantic Scenes Collection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYM2okIBDz0
Credits : CiCi CuiT

Guest platini09

so sad, i was not able to watch it live today, but reading all your discussions and recap, i really want to cry too, so YJ wake up, how ab KJ, the MV with the memories of KJ-DR, so they could not be together, no, no, i want lovers to be together, I dont want KJ to lose all his memories ab DR, let them be together, one more week, how to endure this :(

Archived