[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anaapenas

He just left her there!? All the moments between them are playing.... I'm wondering will she go after the 10:10 watch!?

Omo omo Gildaran just confessed in front of both pair of parents that she loves KKJ reul.

And Kyungjoon's body is waking up. I wonder who is in Kyungjoon's body, is it Yoonjae

Cant wait for tomorrow's finale episode. Goodnight everyone!!!

Guest xopo17

i don't care DR with YJ or KJ, all i care and want only Gong yoo and Lee min jung be together at ending episode. !!!

Guest indigorose

WOw that was some intense episode! It was very nice and the ending was DEABAK. So thats why KJ body cries. I think its YJ crying because he lost DR...

Guest anaapenas

so it was YJ’s crying in KJ’s body or not? I hope it wasn’t. If it was really YJ crying I don’t get why the writers are making us feel sorry for him at this point.
:-?

All I was thinking about at that very moment of GD's confession, which was beautiful by the way (!!!), was: IN YOUR FACE MARI! On that note, she doesn't even deserve CS's love. He's way too awesome for her.

Archived