[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

cant wait for the next eps...rooting so bad for yoomin...such a cute couple 2gether...i hope the ending will not be another open ending...Im tired of having such a headache for the kinda ending...
i hope the ending will be close ending...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Kaxx

You crack me up...lol. Everybody has become Big holic at this point. It's hard to believe that we only have two episodes left and I've never been so invested in a drama for a longest time. I love the entire cast and crew. I am pretty sure that MJ will attend Miss A's concert in the future. Hopefully all the actors and actresses can become great friends, just like Coffee Prince and Smile, You. We are so lucky to have a group of amazing and yet cordial actors and actresses working together. I already start to have withdrawal symptoms.

The same as you, I've been waiting for the release of this song for a longest time. It's my favorite, i.e. the song played when KJ tried to salvage his bed. I hope it will be included in the OST!

Guest swan_lisan

Here's Gong Yoo's version of 너라서. Enjoy! :)

'공유 - 너라서 (Special Track)' 빅 OST

BIGOSTSpecialCover.jpg

01. 너라서 (Because It's You - Special Track) - 공유 (Gong Yoo)

Grab it HERE

seriously ... these two are on their own world during the breaks xDDDDDDDD * YooMin shipper mode ON *
Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung share a drink
yoomin-love.jpg
Actor Gong Yoo and actress Lee Min Jung recently showed off their close friendship
On July 22, the production company for KBS’s Monday-Tuesday series Big released pictures taken while on the set.
In the pictures, Gong and Lee are sharing a drink of water together. The two stars looked like a real couple and made the entire crew jealous.
The pictures were taken in the front yard of Gong’s house in the series and it made the audience wonder if Gong has returned to normal.
The production crew for the series is keeping secret about the last episode to make the audience eagerly anticipate the ending.
The series will go off the air on July 24. The next TV series Haeundae Couples, staring Kim Kang Woo and Cho Yeo Jung, will start airing on August 6.
Source : Korea.com

Some pictures from fan who spotted MJ and GY shooting in the countryside.

According to this fan, GY has a small face, tall and handsome like a "masterpiece"! He kept smiling at the onlookers and did a great fan service. And later on, this fan saw MJ from a distance. She said that MJ also had a tiny face. She was way much prettier in real life than on-screen. This fan went up for a signature and she was astounded to find out that MJ unnie (that's how the fan called her) was very real without celebrity persona. She said MJ was really a goddess.

*Geez..that picture where MJ was so close looks amazing. I didn't imagine her to be that pretty.

643798102012072222585504.jpg

6437981020120722225812099.jpg

6437981020120722225737029.jpg

6437981020120722225605061.jpg

Some pictures from fan who spotted MJ and GY shooting in the countryside.

According to this fan, GY has a small face, tall and handsome like a "masterpiece"! He kept smiling at the onlookers and did a great fan service. And later on, this fan saw MJ from a distance. She said that MJ also had a tiny face. She was way much prettier in real life than on-screen. This fan went up for a signature and she was astounded to find out that MJ unnie (that's how the fan called her) was very real without celebrity persona. She said MJ was really a goddess.

*Geez..that picture where MJ was so close looks amazing. I didn't imagine her to be that pretty.

Guest sailorenigma

Ok, the scene in the preview where they show Kyung Joon laying still in bed in the hospital with the nurse is during the night, and the picture posted above with Da Ran was taken during the night. What if Kyung Jae had an accident, and that is why we see him, (Kyung Joon) in the preview, shedding a tear? :-?? P.S THEY DO NOT ALWAYS FILM THE SCENES IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER. PLUS I AM JUST TRYING TO CONNECT POSSIBLE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT COULD POSSIBLY OCCUR TOMORROW OR TUESDAY's EPISODE. :-?

my attempt~
너라서 (Special Track) Because of You
자꾸 화가 나 널 사랑해서
I keep getting angry, because I love you
왜 바보처럼 다른 사람 보고 있어 나쁜 사람
Why do you fix your eyes on that other person like a fool? You bad person...
서툰 사랑에 다친 마음에
Your heart’s hurt in that clumsy love
한숨만 나와 실없이 웃다 울어 너 때문에 아파
I take just one breath and without a reason I laugh and cry... hurting because of you

*너라서 이렇게 사랑하는 너라서
Because it’s you, because I love you like this
몇 번도 참을 수 있어
I can bear with it a few times more
처음부터 너 하나밖에 난 몰랐으니까
Since I didn’t know anything besides you from the beginning
다 너라서 이렇게 보고 싶은 너라서 사랑해
It’s all because you... I love you, whom I miss like this
너무 아프지만 너무 힘들지만 너라서 난 괜찮아
Though it hurts so much, though it’s so hard, because it’s you, I’m ok with it*

잡지 못해서 멀어지는 널
You who went far from me because I couldn’t hold on to you
또 바라보고 또 기다리다 지쳐 너 때문에 슬퍼
It’s getting weary, to keep watching you, to keep waiting for you; I’m sorrowful because of you

Repeat*
너라서 이렇게 사랑하는 너라서
Because it’s you, because I love you like this
다 너라서 이렇게 보고 싶은 너라서 사랑해
It’s all because of you, because I love you, whom I miss like this
자꾸 욕심이 나 자꾸 눈물이 나 너라서 다 너라서
I keep getting greedy, tears keep coming, all because of you

Chingu,,
I want to ask something about OST Big. I hear the song (ballad song) in Episode 5 minute to 10/11. When Da Ran drunk and Kyung Joon find her. I Love this song, but it's not in OST. Anyone know tthat song???
Thx before :)

Guest rainbow32

This is just a theory about why Da Ran looks all beaten up: Kyung Jae had a switch while driving. In the preview while driving Kyung Jae gets this look, that reminded me of that lightheaded look he gets when he's about to switch. Also, I believe MJ and GY are wearing the same clothes in the driving scene that they are in the BTS photo.

Guest jobogae

Thanks everyone for sharing the BTS stuff.  I'm so excited and sad at the same time that it's coming to an end.  I will miss obsessing over the romance between Da Ran and Kyung Joon.  

Why do I get the feeling that they will play Gong Yoo's version of Because It's You when something sad happens...weh..   :((

I know everyone is demanding a happy ending but I'm enjoying the ride whether it's a sad or happy one.  What I really like about this drama is how the emotions have developed between Da Ran and Kyung Joon.  They were raw.  They made me cry and laugh.  I know some people are skeptical that Da Ran would have fallen for Kyung Joon if he were in his own body but I beg to differ.  Their chemistry started from day 1, on the bus.   

PS:

You know, the preview of Se Young telling Kyung Joon about the reason why Yoon Jae searched for him never aired.  That tells me that the screenplay was revised mid-way.  

Guest yellowcake

Chingu,,

I want to ask something about OST Big. I hear the song (ballad song) in

Episode 5 minute to 10/11

. When Da Ran drunk and Kyung Joon find her. I Love this song, but it's not in OST. Anyone know tthat song???

Thx before

:)

Archived