the girl who!

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"Behind the Scenes of ‘Big’ Screenshots Revealed

3979-big-behind-the-scenes-1.jpg

3980-big-gong-yoo-stares-at-lee-min-jung

3981-big-gong-yoo-and-lee-min-jung.jpg

3989-big-suzy-and-shin-won-ho.jpg

3974-big-date-between-suzy-and-shin-won-

Photos from the filming of the popular KBS2 Monday Tuesday drama 'Big' were released. Filled with the actors and actresses laughing candidly and genuinely, the screenshots are garnering an impressive amount of attention from media and fans alike.

From the still photos, the background story of the filming can be acquired. In the second episode of 'Big', the scene of Gong Yoo and Ahn Suk Hwan's "dol" parade was too funny that the two actors couldn't stop laughing for a while. The part where Gong Yoo senselessly says "Daddy dol, Mommy dol, little kids dol" was the culprit behind a laughing fit shared by much of the viewers. The staff of 'Big' say that this was the scene that required the most number of takes in the history of the drama's shootings.

In addition, photos of Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung practicing their script reading reveals a sincerity behind both Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung's effort to portray a tightly knit couple. Many fans are instigating an actual more than work type of chemistry between the two stars, as the way that Gong Yoo is looking into Lee Min Jung's eyes is far from one of a normal co-worker glance. 

source:korea portal

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"'Big' Gong Yoo - Shin Won Ho, Not Brothers But 'Twins'

5065-big.jpg

Gong Yoo and Shin Won Ho are not brothers but 'Fraternal Twins.'

On the 14th episode of 'Big' that aired on July 17th, it was revealed that Kyung Joon(Shin Won Ho) and Yoon Jae(Gong Yoo) are actually fraternal twins not brothers.

Last episode Kyung Joon finds out that he and Yoon Jae are brothers leaving him in a state of shock.

Kyung Joon's soul still inside Yoon Jae's body, Kyung Joon stated "If people find out that I'm in precious Yoon Jae's body they are going to get shocked. If they find out who I am their bloods are going to dry out."  

While having a meal with his parents, Yoon Jae's mom Hye Jung(Kim Suh Ra) stated "You know I could've have that child instead and raised him instead" and revealed that because her body was weak Yoon Jae was an externally conceived child.

Then his father In Wook(Jo Young Jin) went onto state "You two may not be 12 years apart but may be fraternal twins."

Hye Jung right after stated "If Kyung Joon was picked first then I would've had him and raised him not you."

It was revealed that the two were not just brothers but the two could've had different fates.

But Kyung Joon in the end replied to the parents comment with anger, "You two decided the fates then. Before it was Kyung Joon waiting. This time it's Suh Yoon Jae. Have fun waiting."

credit: korea.com

i gived another aplause for Hong Sister, coz they gave me new knowledge about Fraternal twins. what the heck is it, i'm only can laugh when i'm trying to digest this fraternal twins theory, don't blame me, i dont have knowledge on medical thing. sinca sinca sinca, thorugh this drama, i know about fraternal twins, i think i'll try this method once i got pregnant again, but with different fate, i dont want my baby like KJ's body having a long coma, wkwkwkwkwk. :)) :)>-

i thought this fraternal twins theory is not necessarry, it just made me confused with that terminology, Hong sister should just said that KJ is the son from YJ's father that YJ's father loves his mother depply, rather than made this fraternal twins.  :)

DR like the parents will have to live with what their choices have caused. She does not deserve to be happy with YJ or KJ. Because she never trusted in her love or the man she loved. She was to willing to believe the worst of YJ and throw him away and to easily moved by KJ on his returned. In all of this body switching she has been the only adult the knew everything, but not once did she make decisions as an adult and do what was right for everyone, not just herself. This time around she will have to do the adult thing and do what's best for KJ.

Guest anaapenas

fraternal twins! *phew*  I thought they were identical twins. Oh so now I still have a chance to see KJ (in Shin Won Ho body) with GD. I really want it.

@IBELIS what an intelligent and thoughtful post. I completely agree with your post and I would like to add my thoughts. I think DR is more like a immature teen than KJ ever was; so the choices and the decisions she made were almost always  foolish and naive. To me, DR is the biggest dummy head going and KJ even though he is young in years is very wise.and clearly worth being loved by his mother father and silly Suzy .DR is the typical insipid  female fictional character not much backbone and a whole of foolishness. I don't dislike DR's character but find many of her choices unwise.But DR did take a step into adulthood by being woman enough to admit she loved KJ(with all the baggage that entails) a little late but still she did it. I too, think truth was the best salve enabling both KJ and DR to talk and to come to a good outcome. I wished she had realized that sooner. In  my 60 years of life I learned one thing things happen and to weather the storm you need your loved ones close even if you are eating beans by candle light lol

Hi everyone

Big episodes 12 to 14 softsubs subtitle are out

Big episode 12-14 english subtitle can be found in the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) project

http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4763-big-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the community translated subtitle (CTS) project

CTS project is about

FANS HELPING FANS FOR FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! ENJOY!

Guest timpa

Wow. This show keeps doing more and more things to give me 49 days flashbacks. The person who was in a coma for a long-term, but actually lived their life in another persons bodies then returning to their body when it wakes up...but not having any memories of the things they did while in another body.

Of course in 49 Days it turned out not to be true, but Ji Hyun pretended it had happened that way because she thought it would be easier on Han Kang since she wasn't going to live that much longer.

I'm not sure if something similar will happen or what the incentive would be for KJ to 'pretend' the memories are gone when he wakes up. Then again he knew DR was lying to him and that MR put her up to it and he was still going to leave anyway.

If he pretends to have his memories gone then that's not much different from leaving. Of course that's assuming what the characters think will happen actually happens.

dang! Gong Yoo ... why so awesome??? whyyy .... it's confirmed that our Yoo will sing the final song of the OST   
Gong Yoo to Sing Final Tearful Track for Big OST 
Oh goodness with a side of Mexican jumping beans, why does Gong Yoo and the production of Big want to stick an extra long knife into my heart AND twist it around for good measure? KBS just announced that, aside from cast member Suzy contributing a track to the Big OST, the drama’s most awesome we-are-not-worthy male lead Gong Yoo will also be loosening his vocal cords for our listening pleasure. Despite Big ending next week, a final track from the OST will be released shortly as performed by Mr. Kyung Jae himself (Kyung Joon in Yoon Jae’s body).
This will not be Gong Yoo’s first time singing for his projects, he also sang a track for the marvelous Coffee Prince OST, as well as for his last movie Finding Kim Jong Wook. Forget Gong Yoo’s puuuurfect voice crooning to us, wait til you hear what the subject of this song will be. I guarantee tear ducts will be bursting open even wider. By the way, totally off topic, I think it would be awesome if Gong Yoo and Shin Won Ho did a duet together! Who’s with me here? The two Kyung Joons harmonizing……hhhmmm, the possibilities are endless.
Despite his filming schedule being insane already, due to fan request for Gong Yoo to sing a song in Big, he agreed and felt it was really meaningful for the song selected and he wants to use this as an opportunity thank the fans of this drama by putting his all into this song. Dude, you’re already putting your all, and then some, into your performance as Kyung Jae. But I’m not going to look a gift horse in the mouth here.
This song is about when Kyung Joon learns that once he switches back, he’ll likely lose his memory about everything that happened after the soul switch, including his love for Da Ran, he sings about his pain and heartache at the impending separation from her. Oh hell, I’m crying just reading this. Gong Yoo has said that he will use his singing voice to convey the sorrow Kyung Joon feels at that time. I hope this OST track release comes with a box of tissues as a gift with purchase.
Source : Koalas Playground

@ohani, what a great post you really nailed Dr character. I  totally agree DR had no confidence in herself and latched onto JA like a lifeline.She was so pleased to have snagged him she was over the moon and then she started questioning her luck, her qualifications to have a man like that and on on   But  KJ built her up enabling her to trust herself, her choices and  become a woman more sure of herself.Even though DR lived in lala land I liked  her character but I loved KJ's For me Gong Yoo made this dram hands down. What a hottie. :P

Guest anaapenas

:-SS Is it Monday already? I can't wait. It's driving me crazy.

I don't know if I should watch "Finding Mr. Destiny". Can you believe I just found out about the existence of that movie now? I was watching a fanvid and then BANG Gong Yoo doing his extraordinary kiss performance. OMO I'm completely in love with him. Gong Yoo should be illegal. He is too charming. I can’t even. There is (or should be) an actual condition called the Gong Yoo Effect. He is too much. I can’t.

Having KJ lose all his memories with DR would appear to be the simplest way to end the story, but it is definitely not the best.  It will make the ending so boring and predictable.  Also, KJ may not neccessarily be happier waking up to a family who has abandoned him and his mother since birth.  Insofar, there are only two people KJ truly cares, they are his mother and DR.  I want the the Hong sisters to come up with an ingenious way to bring KJ and DR together. I say NO to a 49 days ending. 

Guest timpa

How the heck did LMJ manage to run in those heels. wow. Korean girls are really gifted when it comes to that kind of stuff hah.

Archived