[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest katkat88

Now we know that they're half brothers. Yoon Jae's mom doesn't like Kyung Joon because she's the son of the woman that Yoon Jae's father loves. Still Yoon Jae hasn't totally wake up yet ... and we haven't known yet his side of the story ...

The crying scene is really saddening and Kyung Joon misinterpreted it.  If only he knew that Da Ran likes him and worried so much about  him.

Guest ichi14

hi, I just checked on today's episode via recaps.can anybody share the soul-swapping moment scene?
or at least screen caps it?I'm really curious about the scene. totally want to see it.
hehe... sorry for asking too much. :dand thanks for anybody who would share, I'd appreciate it. O:-)

Guest sarangwo

Now we know that they're half brothers. Yoon Jae's mom doesn't like Kyung Joon because she's the son of the woman that Yoon Jae's father loves. Still Yoon Jae hasn't totally wake up yet ... and we haven't known yet his side of the story ...

The crying scene is really saddening and Kyung Joon misinterpreted it.  If only he knew that Da Ran likes him and worried so much about  him.

Guest Biliu

Ughh. I don't know but I think Big is not the best hong sisters' drama after all.

LOL xD For me GL is the worst Hong Sisters drama... and for me BIG is one of the best Hong dramas

:)

If I'm not mistaken, they're not half brothers but real brothers. KJ's mom  was only the one who delivered him but the egg cells and sperm cells came from YJ's father and mother.  That's why when SY got some hair strands from YJ's mother for DNA matching to KJ's, it produced positive results.They are blood brothers ... but she still carrying their baby from her womb and that makes them like half brothers in some point of view and Kyung Joon  has part of from the Hee Soo's genes, the woman who bore him. It's impossible to inherit genes from a surrogate mother (if it's from gestational surrogacy). 

The

biological background of the child, and not its surrogate mother,

determine the baby's genetics -- the way the baby will look, its blood

type, height, and all other physical traits.

========

I read somewhere before (I forgot which site)  that there's still possibility that the child inherit some genes from their surrogate mother even though  the sperm and egg cell comes from the real parents.

Umm no its not possible..

Guest kayana20

Gong Yoo is making me love him so much with his chemistry with lee Min Jung but I am so sad because I can see now he is the 2nd lead. If they were going to make KJ the lead why not just have him like Daran from the get go and chase her while she is engaged?That would have made more sense.This  was supposed to be his comeback drama and I feel tricked. We get him in love but someone else in his body and with only 6 episodes left there really is no time for YJ to make Daran love him the way she used too. Now it seems KJ & Daran are end game so why make us think it would be YJ & Daran from the show posters?It doesn't matter to me about the age differences between KJ & Daran but if they were going to have him fall in love with her from the start they should have marketed it that way instead of giving Gong Yoo screentime and  just to have her fall for someone else.I love Big but not how this is playing out. Hong sisters drama's usually have me excited but not liking how this one is going.Happy daran found love though and KJ gets someone who loves him for him but sad we never get to find out who the real YJ is. What will the last 6 episodes bring?

Guest ejay1

Gong Yoo is making me love him so much with his chemistry with lee Min Jung but I am so sad because I can see now he is the 2nd lead. If they were going to make KJ the lead why not just have him like Daran from the get go and chase her while she is engaged?That would have made more sense.This  was supposed to be his comeback drama and I feel tricked. We get him in love but someone else in his body and with only 6 episodes left there really is no time for YJ to make Daran love him the way she used too. Now it seems KJ

ummm this is not really gong yoo and LMJ....it is KJ and DR they are the leads...as an actor you are playing a character and not yourself

this isnt the GY and LMJ show...its called BIG...an actor is never bigger then the story and characters...

Guest Biliu

If I'm not mistaken, they're not half brothers but real brothers. KJ's mom  was only the one who delivered him but the egg cells and sperm cells came from YJ's father and mother.  That's why when SY got some hair strands from YJ's mother for DNA matching to KJ's, it produced positive results.

They are blood brothers ... but she still carrying their baby from her womb and that makes them like half brothers in some point of view and Kyung Joon  has part of from the Hee Soo's genes, the woman who bore him. 

The biological background of the child, and not its surrogate mother, determine the baby's genetics -- the way the baby will look, its blood type, height, and all other physical traits.

Guest soompigalz

No full episode from Youtube?

Its getting frustated that KJ n DR still havent been able to confess their feeling toward each other. KJ who missunderstanding DR's actual feeling for him n DR who still cant admit it. From now on it seem that their journey will get rocky. Jesus! When will i able to witness their intimate moments? :((

No full episode from Youtube?

Its getting frustated that KJ n DR still havent been able to confess their feeling toward each other. KJ who missunderstanding DR's actual feeling for him n DR who still cant admit it. From now on it seem that their journey will get rocky. Jesus! When will i able to witness their intimate moments?

:(

(

Guest payel

Gong Yoo is making me love him so much with his chemistry with lee Min Jung but I am so sad because I can see now he is the 2nd lead. If they were going to make KJ the lead why not just have him like Daran from the get go and chase her while she is engaged?That would have made more sense.This  was supposed to be his comeback drama and I feel tricked. We get him in love but someone else in his body and with only 6 episodes left there really is no time for YJ to make Daran love him the way she used too. Now it seems KJ

Archived