[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sarangwo

Now we know that they're half brothers. Yoon Jae's mom doesn't like Kyung Joon because she's the son of the woman that Yoon Jae's father loves. Still Yoon Jae hasn't totally wake up yet ... and we haven't known yet his side of the story ...

The crying scene is really saddening and Kyung Joon misinterpreted it.  If only he knew that Da Ran likes him and worried so much about  him.

waaaahh!!! I feel that my heart is aching  =((
just by seeing DR so sad..
and the last scene... when KJae is saying once they switch back he will not see DR anymore..their eyes!  :((
waaahh!!! if only YJ's soul won't be back!!! (sorry for YJ and DR shippers...)

Guest katkat88

Now we know that they're half brothers. Yoon Jae's mom doesn't like Kyung Joon because she's the son of the woman that Yoon Jae's father loves. Still Yoon Jae hasn't totally wake up yet ... and we haven't known yet his side of the story ...

The crying scene is really saddening and Kyung Joon misinterpreted it.  If only he knew that Da Ran likes him and worried so much about  him.

Guest jordi

Ughh. I don't know but I think Big is not the best hong sisters' drama after all.Still my love goes to Greatest Love/Best Love -.-

Guest jordi

Ughh. I don't know but I think Big is not the best hong sisters' drama after all.Still my love goes to Greatest Love/Best Love -.-

Archived