[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

If SY and Mari find out at the same time about the body switch, does that mean all 3 women are after the same - Gong Yoo's body?  Would the writers really do that?  It might force DR to fight for her territory and fall in love with Kyung Jae; however, isn't that a little too complicated of a storyline to sort out so early in the drama?  I hope at least one of them, SY or Mari, gets tricked a little longer so we see DR victoriously win and fall in love with KJ first.  That's what all the viewers want --- her and Kyung Jae (blend of both worlds); not really, her and YJ (he's a player), or her

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huh Gak to release “One Person” for ‘Big’ OST
20120622_huhgak.jpg
On June 25th, Huh Gak will be releasing a new song for KBS‘s drama, ‘Big‘!
Titled “One Person“, the song has already become a hit since it was first heard in the second episode of the drama. As it is his first OST release in a while since his participation in ‘The Greatest Love‘ OST, the easy melody and his deep, soulful voice immediately captured the ears and attention of music fans everywhere.
The song is a traditional ballad produced by Phat Music, a team of composers who’ve previously worked on songs like Taeyeon‘s “If” and Davichi’s “Because It’s You“. Huh Gak’s voice melts perfectly with the lyrics of the song, which tell the story of a man pining over his lover.
Huh Gak expressed, “I’ve been watching the drama since its first episode. Since it’s my first OST in a while, I hope that people will take an interest in both ‘One Person’ and ‘Big’.”
Stay tuned for its release!
Source : Allkpop

Guest badmarkz

omona ... BIG was mentioned on CNN Blogs!!!! =D
The jump from J-drama to K-dramaLee Min jung, left and Gong Yoo, right, star in the Korean romcom, "Big." The show is based on Tom Hanks' hit 1988 movie....
Source : CNN

hahaha fans are jealous of how much cute is Gong Yoo towards Min Jung xD 
Additional BTS Cuts of Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung’s Wedding Photoshoot
KBS has released additional behind-the-scenes pictures from Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung’s wedding from their drama Big.
The images were released on June 22 and gives fans a closer look at Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung as they shot their wedding photos.
In one picture, Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung are seen going over their lines while another shot shows the two sharing a big hearty laugh. 
The picture most receiving the attention is that of Gong Yoo offering his jacket to Lee Min Jung to clutch over her shoulders. 
Netizens commented on the pictures saying, “I have never been more jealous of another woman than now.”, “Please offer me your jacket too Gong Yoo” and “They would make such a gorgeous couple.” 
Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo′s characters ended up not getting married, but still shot their wedding photos in the June 18 episode. 
Source : Enewsworld

ok .. this just made my day xD ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! OMG OMG xD * Happy YooMin fan * =P
'Big' New Photos From Gong Yoo - Lee Min Jung Wedding Shoot Released
otp.jpg
Behind-the-scenes cuts of Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung's wedding photo shoot were released.
From the fifth episode of KBS2's Monday-Tuesday drama 'Big' that aired on the 18th, the wedding photoshoot scene caused a sensation among the fans and viewers, and now previously unreleased photos from the shoot are being revealed for the first time.
Some of the stills feature Lee Min Jung, who has tranformed into a beautiful bride and is focusing on her script; it is reported that the male staff were at a loss for words at her sight. Other stills show Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung together in sync, running towards doves; they could not resist bursting into laughter after an NG during the shot, which had all the happiness of an actual couple at a wedding shoot.    The photos, which also show Gong Yoo taking care of Lee Min Jung on top of rehearsing together, have female fans talking all over the Internet. Responding to images of Gong Yoo putting his jacket around Lee Min Jung, Netizens have shown affection, saying "Gong Yoo, please cover me up too", "I don't care if it's in the middle of summer if it's you covering me up", "Gong Yoo is a real gentleman", and "I'm so jealous of Min Jung".
All in all, the photos show why the two lead actors have such good chemistry, and a source with the production company supported this point, saying that "the two were taking care of each other and being nervous as if it were a real wedding shoot. Every second of the shoot was filled with laughter." 
Source : Korea Portal

Guest meisk

OMG...Mari faints!!!! Of course she would,this situation is so not normal..lol 
23346761.jpg
3467610.jpgsource: tvdaily

----
Another news. I was about to post this news but suddenly the pics above popped up..lol For Mari and Choongsik's supporters~
class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 33px; line-height: 34px; "
class="articletitle" style="text-align: center;padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 33px; line-height: 34px; "'Big' Baek Sung Hyun is Still a 'Suzy-Holic'
20701h.jpg
On June 21, the official website of the KBS drama "Big" released behind the scenes photos that show miss A's Suzy and Baek Sung Hyun. In the drama "Big," Suzy plays the character named Jang Mari who is obsessed with Kang Kyung Joon (Shin Won Ho) and Baek Sung Hyun plays the character Gil Choong Sik who is in love with Suzy.

The set of photos that have been released are titled "Pizza-Slave's Life and Love." Each photo reveals never-before-seen photos of Suzy and Baek Sung Hyun. The photos were captioned, "Mari and Choong Sik during rehearsal. Even after one year, Choong Sik is still living life as pizza-slave. But from seeing the photos, it seems they're very comfortable each other, no? I bet they'll miss each other very much once Choong Sik's pizza-slave days come to an end."

Under the photo that reveal miss A's Suzy laughing, there is a caption that says, "Mari cracking up after watching Choong Sik overreact. They would make a very good looking couple. But too bad because Mari is completely devoted to Kang Kyung Joon.  But Choong Sik, since Kyung Joon is completely in love with Gil Da Ran (Lee Min Jung) so take this chance and make a move on Mari."

On the episode of "Big" that was aired on June 19 featured Jang Mari (Suzy) and Gil Choong Sik (Bae Sung Hyun) going to a shoe department together. While they shopped, Gil Choong Sik told Jang Mari, "There aren't many more days left. I have something to tell you after I'm done as pizza-slave" and hinted a love confession at the end of their deal.

Meanwhile, in the 6th episode of "Big," Jang Mari found out that Kang Kyung Joon (Shin Won Ho) was stuck in Seo Yoon Jae's (Gong Yoo) body.

source: kpopstarz

---

Can't wait to see jealous CS. He needs to make a move fast.Hope to see more scenes of these two. So adorable~

OMG...Mari faints!!!! Of course she would,this situation is so not normal..lol 

source:

tvdaily

----

Another news. I was about to post this news but suddenly the pics above popped up..lol For Mari and Choongsik's supporters~

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 33px; line-height: 34px; "
class="articletitle" style="text-align: center;padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 33px; line-height: 34px; "

'Big' Baek Sung Hyun is Still a 'Suzy-Holic'

On June 21, the official website of the KBS drama "Big" released behind the scenes photos that show miss A's Suzy and Baek Sung Hyun. In the drama "Big," Suzy plays the character named Jang Mari who is obsessed with Kang Kyung Joon (Shin Won Ho) and Baek Sung Hyun plays the character Gil Choong Sik who is in love with Suzy.

The set of photos that have been released are titled "Pizza-Slave's Life and Love." Each photo reveals never-before-seen photos of Suzy and Baek Sung Hyun. The photos were captioned, "Mari and Choong Sik during rehearsal. Even after one year, Choong Sik is still living life as pizza-slave. But from seeing the photos, it seems they're very comfortable each other, no? I bet they'll miss each other very much once Choong Sik's pizza-slave days come to an end."

Under the photo that reveal miss A's Suzy laughing, there is a caption that says, "Mari cracking up after watching Choong Sik overreact. They would make a very good looking couple. But too bad because Mari is completely devoted to Kang Kyung Joon.  But Choong Sik, since Kyung Joon is completely in love with Gil Da Ran (Lee Min Jung) so take this chance and make a move on Mari."

On the episode of "Big" that was aired on June 19 featured Jang Mari (Suzy) and Gil Choong Sik (Bae Sung Hyun) going to a shoe department together. While they shopped, Gil Choong Sik told Jang Mari, "There aren't many more days left. I have something to tell you after I'm done as pizza-slave" and hinted a love confession at the end of their deal.

Meanwhile, in the 6th episode of "Big," Jang Mari found out that Kang Kyung Joon (Shin Won Ho) was stuck in Seo Yoon Jae's (Gong Yoo) body.

source: kpopstarz

---

Can't wait to see jealous CS. He needs to make a move fast.Hope to see more scenes of these two. So adorable~

Guest maknaeanna

I love the bts photos just so I can see how Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung interact with each other in real life. They are so comfortable with each other, and chemistry is just oozing out of them when they are together. I don't think I have ever wanted an onscreen couple to actually date in real life as much as these two. 
I'm actually very curious as to see how the situation is going to be played out now that Mari knows that Kyung Joon's soul is actually in Yong Jae's body. I liked that Kyung Jae and Da Ran shared this hidden secret and it worked as a bond between them, but since Mari also now knows the secret, I wonder if this will turn out to be some type of conflict between Kyung Jae and Da Ran's relationship. I'm also skeptical with the conflict of the "evil" mother not wanting the main leads to date because its so been there, done that kind of theme. Its unnecessarily dramatic and draggy in dramas, so I hope that this isn't going to be prominent in Big. I personally want them to focus on the theme of maturation and growth which is what makes Big so special. ;)

Guest meisk

@shajoona : aww..hugs u back. ^^ No need to thanks me.I'm happy to share with everyone here. I read that news also. Suzy said GY back is wide and everyone is jealous with her...lol She's such a tease. Can't wait to see this week IY2. Maybe GY can come as a guest in the future. This girl is so lucky right? She got to act along with all this hot male actors~So lucky.
I'm totally can't wait to see Mari and KJ after this. LOVE their interactions. I expect a lot of bickering in the future. Mari vs KJ.. XD Oh yeah,i hope to see Mari give some lesson to SY as well. She's for sure won't let her near KJ.It's gonna be fun.I hope the video preview will come out sooner~
@rOothx33: Jang Mari's pink phone is the newest Samsung Galaxy s3 pink edition. Only available in SK. Not sure about KJ or DR's phone.But it looks the same as Mari,no?

Guest hollycza

waaahhhh.. cant wait for the nxt episode..
go go JANG MARI.. hope little KJ is back to his body..

im excited to see the bickering nd the twist..

Thankx, @sakurakimchi for the preview upload.

Archived