[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Could someone please verify. Following of what I understand of Korean age system, learning of a korean friend and reading online, Korean's count themselves as 1 years old at time of birth. Hence they would always count themselves a year older then their actual age.

Korean schooling age is at 6, which in calendar years to be 5 years old. Does that mean KJ, although listed as 18 years old, he is actually 17 years old? So DR is 25 and YJ is 29.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sleepyheadsparadise

my plan set out for tonight: skip livestreaming toning and sleep early because i have a meeting with the big bosses of our company tomorrow. 
and now: change of plans! i wanna see that kiss now! waaaaaah... lee mi jung, you're such a lucky girl..l ^^ 

my plan set out for tonight: skip livestreaming toning and sleep early because i have a meeting with the big bosses of our company tomorrow.

and now: change of plans! i wanna see that kiss now! waaaaaah... lee mi jung, you're such a lucky girl..l ^^ 

Kyung Jae ... my heart hurts seeing you =(  * I'm crying with you, Daran T_T * XDDDDDD Kyung Jae and Mari are the bomb xDDD love them hahah they're soooo ridiculous 
Mari , I won't tell you creepy stalker anymore xD ...
EDIT : you're crazy! why hit Kyung Jae in that part? why OUCH!!!!!!!! 

some live recaps:
*KyunJae have a bruise in his face and is mad.*DR was worried about the bruise and said to him that she needs to go home but don't forget to apply ointment.*back at home DR dad and mom have guests and DR's bro returned.*DR opened the gate to go inside and ask her bro if he told them already*Bro said he haven't (because of the guests)*DR went inside and mom asked where is YJ..*CS saw the cake and taught that she was PREGNANT*so dad and the guests and mom mistaken it but DR insists she's not..*Dad said to be honest and tell the truth*DR said she and YJ is not going to marry,*the cake fell into the floor*Mom and dad asking DR why did YJ's feelings change*DR said its hers...*Both asked why.. *didn't heard what DR said clearly*then DR mom acted like she was about to fall sick and went inside the room but mom got the floor map and became like a strong one,.,,*all of them was frightened to mom! LOL!!!
mom is too much funny when MAD! 
:)) =))
part 2
*when DR was driven out of the house KyunJae was outside and again acted like the 1st day he met DR mom and Dad and shouted, "SURPRISE"*KyunJae and DR kneeling in front of teh parents and CS,,*DR dad said if what's their decision to marry or not, they should be clear?*DR said how could be DR feel so disappointed. Dad went inside*DR mom was still blaming DR for what happened..*KyunJae said sorry to dad and mom

*YJ mom called and YJ KyunJae answered it. YJ's mom was in Seoul.*KyunJae and DR meet YJ mom.*they hugged but mom felt something to YJ*YJ mom said she heard from SY (a friend) about the accident.*YJ mom said to DR that she thinks its not the right time for them to prepare for the wedding,(I sensed that YJ mom is not wanting DR as YJ's wife too)*DR said that's what she also think...*KyunJae was a little surprised about DR's lines.
*they talked separately.
*at the hospital, KJ body is dreaming of something? or it was sleeping KyunJae who dreamt about it..*then KyunJae kidnapped KJ's body.*MR comes to visit KJ but the body is not there anymore.*MR asked the nurse and said the doctor got KJ.*MR called DR and said what happened.*KyunJae brought the body to the site where both of them got the accident*at the hospital room, KyunJae brought back the body and MR shouted at him saying they were all scared.
*YJ mom still convinces KyunJae to go to States.

Guest gurlygirl

Where is everyone watching this live streaming? I am trying to find a KBS2 live streaming link online and it is so hard... please tell me where to watch!

Guest sunshine4ever

Could someone please verify. Following of what I understand of Korean age system, learning of a korean friend and reading online, Korean's count themselves as 1 years old at time of birth. Hence they would always count themselves a year older then their actual age.

Korean schooling age is at 6, which in calendar years to be 5 years old. Does that mean KJ, although listed as 18 years old, he is actually 17 years old? So DR is 25 and YJ is 29.

SPOILER
*KyunJae saying that he will go to States*DR said not to but I think KyunJae was decided to go to States but assured her that once he comes back he will definitely marry her.*DR was taken aback and KYUNGJAE said, "yes! I THINK I LIKE DR(GIL TEACHER)"*DR was surprised more and laughed it out,*KyunJae said, is it that funny for you?!(KyunJae was hurt and bid her goodbye

*MR is wondering outside teh hospital and holding the wallet of KJ.*KyunJae got back his wallet to MR and hold her head and did what KJ did to her before,,*MR was surprised and can't believe YJ did that to her too..
*DR went back to the their "newly wed house"and saw that KyunJae left, DR taught of their conversation together,,then she saw their wedding photos the kiss
*DR is back at her house wih family while KyunJae is leaving with YJ mom
WAAAHH!!! 
ONE YEAR LATER

they had a wedding again, this time DR passed the teacher licensure I supposed..
then we saw KyunJae again. waaahh!!!
then DR called him as KYUN JOON.. but he ignored her..
so DR tried calling him YJ and he looked at her,
END

Guest lemonsorbet

@ otchosais!! :D sooo happy to see you here!! thanks for the recaps! 
this drama is hilarious, but makes me a little antsy! because we are accustomed to kyungjon in the older guys body, and that's the character we are falling in love with. But in the end how will it be!? :[  after rooftop ending i don't know if i can watch and fall in love with one character, to have him replaced at the end! eeeek! 

Archived