[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Guest soompigalz

This whole pretending act will only bring hurt for both KJ n DR. At some point we know that they will fall for each other but physically the place is still YJ's. When they switch back it will be harder as ever. T_T

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omonaaaaaa Yoon Jae's mom is back x_x thanks for sharig the pics , sakura ♥
Lee Min Jung looking beautiful in her wedding dress for ‘Big’
20120617_big_leeminjung2.jpg
Still shots of Lee Min Jung in a wedding dress from KBS2TV‘s ‘Big‘ have been revealed.
Lee Min Jung, who has starred in both dramas and movies with her feminine image, has once again captured the attention of male fans with her quirky personality as Gil Da Ran in ‘Big’.
Although Gil Da Ran was involved in a confusing mess, in which her fiancee Seo Yoon Jae (played by Gong Yoo) switched bodies with the high school teenager, Kang Kyung Joon (played by Shin Won Ho) in a car accident, she showed off her motherly side by warmly caring for Kyung Joon. In addition, Gil Da Ran took her wedding photos with Kang Kyung Joon’s soul still in Seo Yoon Jae’s body.
Fans who saw Lee Min Jung’s wedding stills commented, “That’s Lee Min Jung for you“, “She’s so pretty. She’s the prettiest bride I have ever seen” and “Just looking at her makes my heart flutter. Lee Min Jung is a goddess“.
Source : Allkpop

Guest kawaiiyuki

This drama is looking good. It's different from the Hong Sister's other drama and i like that. Loving the character development we're getting for suzy's character Mari. On the outside she seems like a stalker but there is more to her that meets the eye!

Guest liliz76

Hello everybody ~~~My first post in this thread ^^
I just start watching this drama yesterday, and I can't wait for ep 5 :) 
But I have to say that I don't know what to think.... I a little bit confused by the fact that we don't see YJ (I know we just saw the first 4 ep ^^) in the present.... Because since it's a romantic comedy, we all know that the 2 leads will be together at the end (Min Jung and Gong Yoo) BUT we also know that DR will fall in love with KY (I suppose no ? LOL ) in YJ body.... SOOOOO I don't know what to think.... Do I want DR and KJ to be together or DR and YJ ??? 

Haaaaaaa, as episode will air, this drama will make me crazy !!! LOL
(PS: I hope you understand me !LOL . English is not my native language ^^) 

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "노을 -사랑이라면

Guest so-flyhigh

This drama is pretty good so far :D I'm a huge fan of Gong Yoo ever since I watched Coffee Prince, so I couldn't pass up this drama. This drama is really funny! The constant Engrish is hilarious! I can't wait for the upcoming eps ^^

LMJ is really pretty in wedding dresses.  i really hope in this drama she actually gets to marry the guy. So many past dramas she always starts off getting stood up at the altar??
I really like Gong Yoo's english.  It's refreshing, but it's not the "nice weather. how are you-i am fine-thank you" english phrases.  when he said 'wat'up?"  (what's up?) i totally cracked up, bec my Gen Y coworker always ask me that when i go ask her work questions.  He made me think of her and how she even relates in a professional setting.  It's still casual, young, today (slangy) english. ;))

Guest efesun

The more pics you all post the more excited I get for the new episodes. I think I should not check this thread that regularly anymore. LoL.
Thank God the subs always come out really quickly. 

Archived