[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Am I the only one shipping Mari with Kyung Joon (Real) T-T

Am I the only one who don't want KJ and YJ be brothers/related?

I just don't like that kind of plot...I hope Hong Sisters can persuade me . Bring it on!

I actually don't like Mari ending with CS..

I don't want another Samdong like ending...(I'm a loyalist SamMi fan) for a change

I kinda sense that YJ will come into the picture..I hope so..He's my 2nd favorite character now after Mari.

Kyung jae you're third because u're not sensitive enough to Mari's feelings and I like yoonjae more now..T-T have a comeback, k?

Daran you're forth..sorry to her fans but her character just don't have an appeal to me..naivety is not really my type...I hope she can show another side in the coming episodes.

BIG FIGHTING!!!!

I'll search for the ep.4 eng sub now...why oh why ionair don't have eng sub for big? grrrr

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know mari is supposed to be all stuck up and obsessive-like but I don't really like her 'character'i said it before, but man, i wanna slap se young! and those evil uncle and aunt! (by the way, if someone watched fashion king, is the aunt one of the ahjumma's at YG's shop?) 

Guest Starlitelet

I'm like Da Ran's mother! I find there's much more chemistry b/w Da Ran and Kyung Joon. It also seems like they're more comfortable with each other, since they're exposing their weaknesses left and right - haha. On the other hand, I really believe that Da Ran never knew her own fiance, Yoon Jae at all. Like I've mentioned before, she only seems to adore an ideal image of Yoon Jae that she painted herself. She's always afraid to show him her "true" side.
Anyhow, I saw that some people were rooting for Yoon Jae and Da Ran (not sure if it was this site or somewhere else - haha)? How so? We barely got to see anything of Yoon Jae anyway.
I also read that some people find Lee Min Jung annoying in this role. I find she's hilarious! Maybe because I'm use to her acting, since Smile, You. Anyhow, Gong Yoo and her are exploding rainbows and unicorns whenever they're together because they're like candies to my sweet tooth. I love their bickerings! If other actors were to take on their roles, I might have found it cheesy or lame, but they just seem so natural together. 
I also like Ma Ri and Da Ran's brother together. I hope they hook up ;).

Guest anaapenas

I'm like Da Ran's mother! I find there's much more chemistry b/w Da Ran and Kyung Joon. It also seems like they're more comfortable with each other, since they're exposing their weaknesses left and right - haha. On the other hand, I really believe that Da Ran knew her own fiance, Yoon Jae at all. Like I've mentioned before, she only seems to like an ideal image of Yoon Jae that she painted herself. She's always afraid to show him her "true" side.

Anyhow, I saw that some people were rooting for Yoon Jae and Da Ran (not sure if it was this site or somewhere else - haha)? How so? We rarely got to see anything of Yoon Jae anyway.

I also read that some people find Lee Min Jung annoying in this role. I find she's hilarious! Maybe because I'm use to her acting, since

Smile, You

. Anyhow, Gong Yoo and her are exploding rainbows and unicorns whenever they're together because they're like candies to my sweet tooth. I love their bickerings! If other actors were to take on their role, I might have found it cheesy or lame, but they just seem so natural together. 

I also like Ma Ri and Da Ran's brother. I hope they hook up

;)

I also read that some people find Lee Min Jung annoying in this role. I find she's hilarious! Maybe because I'm use to her acting, since Smile, You. Anyhow, Gong Yoo and her are exploding rainbows and unicorns whenever they're together because they're like candies to my sweet tooth. I love their bickerings! If other actors were to take on their role, I might have found it cheesy or lame, but they just seem so natural together. 

this drama is totally adorable.

It seem KJ is slowly love his teacher-Daran.

Daran and KJ is so sweet.

Preview next episode

D meets with S and says you dont have the right to be so bold in front of me. S asks where do you think YJ went in a hurry when he (cant hear her words- but she meant when something happened between D and Y)

D finds out when her wrist and hand was in a cast, Y got her ring sized with S.

CS says how D fought with Y whether to go to the hospital or not

K musses M’s hair the way KJ used to so it makes M suspicious

S finds out that YJ and KJ were in the same car accident

D is sitting by YJ’s bedside. K offers to guard the door outside if she is going to end things with YJ but D says I am not going to end this. I am going to continue and act like I dont know anything

source:soulrebel

this drama is totally adorable.

It seem KJ is slowly love his teacher-Daran.

Daran and KJ is so sweet.

Preview next episode

D meets with S and says you dont have the right to be so bold in front of me. S asks where do you think YJ went in a hurry when he (cant hear her words- but she meant when something happened between D and Y)

D finds out when her wrist and hand was in a cast, Y got her ring sized with S.

CS says how D fought with Y whether to go to the hospital or not

K musses M’s hair the way KJ used to so it makes M suspicious

S finds out that YJ and KJ were in the same car accident

D is sitting by YJ’s bedside. K offers to guard the door outside if she is going to end things with YJ but D says I am not going to end this. I am going to continue and act like I dont know anything

source:soulrebel

Guest mio4111

i wonder if DR and KJ ends up together? how ab Meari (Suzy)...anyone here ship KJ and MR couple?, somehow i hope them could be a pair  :-? ;;)

Guest doriemee

FULL RATINGS

4th episode

AGB:Nationwide:

7,9%

(-0,5%)Seoul:

8,9% 

(-0,5%)

TNS:

Nationwide: 

7,6%

(+0,1%)Seoul:

8,9%

(+0,5%)

MBC Lights

19,1% / 22,4%

; TNS:

19,2% / 22,8%

SBS CHASER - AGB: 

11,1% / 11,9%

; TNS: 

12,5% / 15,1%

I can't believe, that boring drama CHASER gained more vievers.... BIG is so refreshing and funny. I don't understand Koreans....

:(

Guest soompigalz

If YJ/KJ are indeed brother, i feel bad already coz KJ for sure not gonna like this new brother of him eventhough he know the fact that he should be happy finding out that hes not alone in this world, he actually has family.

Also i read this news from the presscon time when LMJ asked to describe the overall plot of the drama, at KJ's character she said that he is a boy who finally experience his first love. Uh-Oh, my ship feels like it sank already coz we know that first love is literaly just a first love.=((

Guest meisk

@ad_fa: Thanks for the preview's translation.
KJ keep exposing himself in front of Mari...lol I bet it wasn't that long until she found out about it. I wonder what is the reason of new pics of KJ and Mari that we see earlier. Maybe it's for their flash back.
I like Mari. She's like the female version of KJ. She's so funny.Yeah..she's bit stuck up and bossy and i have this feeling that is not the real her.She's just acting that way because she tried to be KJ ideal girl..lol Maybe CS can brings out the real her. XD 

I'm like Da Ran's mother! I find there's much more chemistry b/w Da Ran and Kyung Joon. It also seems like they're more comfortable with each other, since they're exposing their weaknesses left and right - haha. On the other hand, I really believe that Da Ran knew her own fiance, Yoon Jae at all. Like I've mentioned before, she only seems to like an ideal image of Yoon Jae that she painted herself. She's always afraid to show him her "true" side.

[/left]

Anyhow, I saw that some people were rooting for Yoon Jae and Da Ran (not sure if it was this site or somewhere else - haha)? How so? We rarely got to see anything of Yoon Jae anyway.
I also read that some people find Lee Min Jung annoying in this role. I find she's hilarious! Maybe because I'm use to her acting, since Smile, You. Anyhow, Gong Yoo and her are exploding rainbows and unicorns whenever they're together because they're like candies to my sweet tooth. I love their bickerings! If other actors were to take on their role, I might have found it cheesy or lame, but they just seem so natural together. 
I also like Ma Ri and Da Ran's brother. I hope they hook up ;).

KJ keep exposing himself in front of Mari...lol I bet it wasn't that long until she found out about it. I wonder what is the reason of new pics of KJ and Mari that we see earlier. Maybe it's for their flash back.

I like Mari. She's like the female version of KJ. She's so funny.Yeah..she's bit stuck up and bossy and i have this feeling that is not the real her.She's just acting that way because she tried to be KJ ideal girl..lol Maybe CS can brings out the real her. XD 

Guest meisk

Archived