[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

OMG!!! I saw the episode just now, and boy its getting good ;). A bit sad that the humor was not that strong as in ep 2 :P but I laughed so hard at Mari coming to school and after her KJ, and everybody already knew they were coming for DR haha.

Suzy plays her role good and her crying part reminded me of her farewell to Song Samdong in Dream High :P.

Its sooo obvious now that KJ likes DR, especially in the ending scene, and where he heard all that loveydovey stuff from YJ friends and seeing DR being all happy and smiling, he got very jealous.

Dang it, I dont hope he turns out to be YJ halfbrother ^^. Maybe this was what was on YJ mind, about discovering his dad has another child, and he got drunk etc and ended up sleeping at Bi&^6 doctor house. But if KJ is YJ brother, then he cant be with DR can he?

I am so afraid for DR not falling for KJ. I so want her with KJ in YJ body. That would be epic.

Anyone who knows the ratings? Did they increase? PLease say yes...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jordi

FULL RATINGS
3rd episode
AGB:Nationwide: 8,4% (+1,0%)Seoul: 9,4% (+1,3%)
TNS:
Nationwide: 7,5% (-0,5%)Seoul: 8,4% (-1,3%)

MBC Lights & Shadows leads - AGB: 18,7% / 21,7% ; TNS: 19,6% / 23,8%SBS CHASER - AGB: 10,6% / 10,7% ; TNS: 13,2% / 16,5%

Just finished watching on Viki with subs, so here is my two cent worth. YJ and KJ  I think will turn out to be related, I'm leaning towards brothers. I didn't know before this episode that KJ was from LA. hence the ticket YJ had for LA. I feel that YJ just recently found out that KJ mother had died, she is also his mother. Along with that knowledge he discovered he had a brother, more than likely he learned this from his father since his parents live oversea's.
I think this news was making him hesitate about the wedding, because he had decided to go find his younger brother and take care of him. He doesn't know how a new wife would respond to the news that she would be taking on the responsibility of caring for a young male as well as a husband because he had decided that he would not abandon his brother. 
The reason I think they are related by the mother is because they have different last names. YJ was also not having an affair with SY when she gave him the key to her apartment I think he was still in shock over learning about the death of his mother he probably stuck it that pocket and it's been there ever since. Plus her behavior in today's episode didn't suggest that their relationship was as close as I had been led to believe. KJ/YJ needs to wake up because DR is doing this transference with YJ/KJ that is healthy for either one of them. 
In today's episode I learned that KJ mom and MR dad had made arrangements for the two of them to marry but KJ blames MR for his mother's death, it was not explained why he blames her, Maybe next episode we will find out why.
I found it strange that when YJ/KJ let the hospital know that he would be taking a leave that him and DR wouldn't have gone to his room to pack up any personal items, thus finding the day planner and the plane ticket.
The preview's show that the uncle and aunt find out someone is living in KJ house, plus I think they plan to rob him blind while KJ's body is in a coma. If KJ can't wake up the family connection between KJ and YJ needs to be revealed so that they can save him. I can see the aunt and uncle taking him for every dime he has and then abandoning him.

Just finished watching on Viki with subs, so here is my two cent worth. YJ and KJ  I think will turn out to be related, I'm leaning towards brothers. I didn't know before this episode that KJ was from LA. hence the ticket YJ had for LA. I feel that YJ just recently found out that KJ mother had died, she is also his mother. Along with that knowledge he discovered he had a brother, more than likely he learned this from his father since his parents live oversea's.
I think this news was making him hesitate about the wedding, because he had decided to go find his younger brother and take care of him. He doesn't know how a new wife would respond to the news that she would be taking on the responsibility of caring for a young male as well as a husband because he had decided that he would not abandon his brother. 
The reason I think they are related by the mother is because they have different last names. YJ was also not having an affair with SY when she gave him the key to her apartment I think he was still in shock over learning about the death of his mother he probably stuck it that pocket and it's been there ever since. Plus her behavior in today's episode didn't suggest that their relationship was as close as I had been led to believe. KJ/YJ needs to wake up because DR is doing this transference with YJ/KJ that is healthy for either one of them. 
In today's episode I learned that KJ mom and MR dad had made arrangements for the two of them to marry but KJ blames MR for his mother's death, it was not explained why he blames her, Maybe next episode we will find out why.
I found it strange that when YJ/KJ let the hospital know that he would be taking a leave that him and DR wouldn't have gone to his room to pack up any personal items, thus finding the day planner and the plane ticket.
The preview's show that the uncle and aunt find out someone is living in KJ house, plus I think they plan to rob him blind while KJ's body is in a coma. If KJ can't wake up the family connection between KJ and YJ needs to be revealed so that they can save him. I can see the aunt and uncle taking him for every dime he has and then abandoning him.

dir="LTR" style="text-align:center" align="center"'Big' Suzy: Surprise Love Confession

775141532.jpg

In the third and latest episode of KBS2's Monday-Tuesday drama "Big" which aired on the 11th, featured a face-to-face confrontation between Bae Suzy's character Jang Ma Ri and actor Shin Won Ho's character Kang Kyung Joon, who has switches bodies with another man, Yoon Jae (played by Gong Yoo).

"Kyung Joon is fine, don't worry," says Kyung Joon - who is in Yoon Jae's body - firmly to a clueless Ma Ri, "so go back." In response, a saddened Ma Ri asks what his relation to Kyung Joon is, and taken back by her reaction to the news, Kyung Joon tries to console Ma Ri by saying, "he must be worried and thankful to you, since you were worried enough to fly all the way here."

However, Ma Ri asks Kyung Joon to relay the message to himself - not knowing that the person she is talking to is Kyung Joon - that "I'm definitely going to marry you," completely taking him by surprise.

Meanwhile, Gil Da Ran (played by Lee Min Jung) is delighted by new information regarding her first encounter with Yoon Jae at her friend's wedding, which she thought was purely accidental leading up to the episode.

source : koreaportal.com

new still of my goddess ♥ and Suzy ... 
5747_11266_3253.jpg
5747_11265_3253.jpg
articles are praising both actresses for their fashion sense ... while Min Jung is sophisticated , classic and cute at the same time ... Suzy gives an fashionista aura 
Source : Daum News
EDIT : OHMYCAT! .... What the heck is doing Mari at Daran's House?????? XDDDD run Daran ... run!!! 

Guest soompigalz

ChungSik word of the day:
"Our bro-in-law is not a teacher, he is a doctor. See, teacher work in school while doctor in hostess" =))

Anyway did KyungJae got cuter n cuter or what? He totally leave that cool side of him that he first shown in ep1. SO ADORBS :x

dir="LTR" style="text-align:center" align="center"'Big' Suzy: Surprise Love Confession

In the third and latest episode of KBS2's Monday-Tuesday drama "Big" which aired on the 11th, featured a face-to-face confrontation between Bae Suzy's character Jang Ma Ri and actor Shin Won Ho's character Kang Kyung Joon, who has switches bodies with another man, Yoon Jae (played by Gong Yoo).

"Kyung Joon is fine, don't worry," says Kyung Joon - who is in Yoon Jae's body - firmly to a clueless Ma Ri, "so go back." In response, a saddened Ma Ri asks what his relation to Kyung Joon is, and taken back by her reaction to the news, Kyung Joon tries to console Ma Ri by saying, "he must be worried and thankful to you, since you were worried enough to fly all the way here."

However, Ma Ri asks Kyung Joon to relay the message to himself - not knowing that the person she is talking to is Kyung Joon - that "I'm definitely going to marry you," completely taking him by surprise.

Meanwhile, Gil Da Ran (played by Lee Min Jung) is delighted by new information regarding her first encounter with Yoon Jae at her friend's wedding, which she thought was purely accidental leading up to the episode.

source : koreaportal.com

new still of my goddess ♥ and Suzy ... 
5747_11266_3253.jpg
5747_11265_3253.jpg
articles are praising both actresses for their fashion sense ... while Min Jung is sophisticated , classic and cute at the same time ... Suzy gives an fashionista aura 
Source : Daum News
EDIT : OHMYCAT! .... What the heck is doing Mari at Daran's House?????? XDDDD run Daran ... run!!! 

Guest webby

I was shipping KJ and DR until epi 3. the scene showing YJ following DR throughout the wedding is so cute, i now wish this pair ends up together. I too think YJ did not mess with the other doctor while he was dating DR. They are prob just ex-lovers and have cut clean their relationship. since YJ fell in love with DR at first sight and never told her that even up til they have marriage plans, i guess YJ's personality is rather reserved and does not show his feelings easily. Hence why DR's mom doesn't find them acting like a couple to her. Kinda wish the old YJ's back now.

I was shipping KJ and DR until epi 3. the scene showing YJ following DR throughout the wedding is so cute, i now wish this pair ends up together. I too think YJ did not mess with the other doctor while he was dating DR. They are prob just ex-lovers and have cut clean their relationship. since YJ fell in love with DR at first sight and never told her that even up til they have marriage plans, i guess YJ's personality is rather reserved and does not show his feelings easily. Hence why DR's mom doesn't find them acting like a couple to her. Kinda wish the old YJ's back now.

Archived