[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

dang!!! that word LOVE between Kyung Joon and Daran turned down all our expectations o_O ........ sooo Kyung Joon likes Daran , but he only shows to her his worst side ... why? because he dindn't wanted to be obvious , that's why he was always a troublemaker on her classes

aigoo and what about Yoon Jae and Daran?? no way , I ship them xD they're so cute and adorable together T_T

ok ... when I was thinking that the 2 girls will fight over the guy ... in the end , the 2 guys will fight over Daran! aigoo, my goddess is a lucky girl ♥

P.S : And I also feel bad for Mari ... hopefully in the end Kyung Joon can understand her feelings

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anybody understands this sentence???

"The mind of 18 year old Kang Kyung Joon somehow gets trapped in the body of 30 year old Seo Yoon Jae, who just happens to be Kyung Joon's future brother-in-law."

credits to dramawiki

So If I am correct, Kyung Joon is Darans brother? huh I dont get it anymore...how can Yoon Jae be his future brother in law??? Can someone please explain it to me? Thanks a lot

does anybody understands this sentence???

"The mind of 18 year old Kang Kyung Joon somehow gets trapped in the body of 30 year old Seo Yoon Jae, who just happens to be Kyung Joon's future brother-in-law."

credits to dramawiki

So If I am correct, Kyung Joon is Darans brother? huh I dont get it anymore...how can Yoon Jae be his future brother in law??? Can someone please explain it to me? Thanks a lot

dear , Kyung Joong is NOT the brother of Daran ... Bark Sung Hyun ( who have a one side love for Mari ) is Gil Choong-Sik, the little brother of Daran ^^

I think dramawiki got the wrong info ... and I can't blame them because the plot was confusing(until today??) xD

Guest soompigalz

If KyungJun will truly be with DaRan at the end of this drama, im more concerned at how they will confirm us viewers to actually accept their relationship, since from what i get watching the teasers, YoonJae is a kind man, its not like he is a jerk that do wrong to DaRan and deserve to be dumped.

Unless they make him (by soul i mean) die :(( I have a feeling DaRan will suffer the most from all this situation.

Guest Heart.And.Soul

I think I'm really going to love this drama, I hope everyone ends up happy at the end. I like the love lines, they are quite complicated, and the student/teacher relationship will be hilarious. Especially on Daran's side! LOL

Guest tainocchi

I barely have a clue of what's going with the storyline. I'm just going to go where Hong Sisters would take me. I'm so looking forward to the OST too...

cant say im happy with the relationship, i cant accept DR and KJ . Seriously the guy is young enough to be her brother as i mentioned in my previous post . Im soo going to dislike DR lol. Ill watch it for suzy and GY or maybe just forget it all tougether .

cant say im happy with the relationship' date=' i cant accept DR and KJ . Seriously the guy is young enough to be her brother as i mentioned in my previous post . Im soo going to dislike DR lol. Ill watch it for suzy and GY or maybe just forget it all tougether .[/quote']

sorry dear , but If Daran ends with Kyung Joon it's not her fault ... blame Hong Sisters if you want =P

It's not her fault to be soo beautiful and adorable =)

P.S : I want Daran and Yoon Jae in the end!!! wahhh they're a mach made in the heavens

I'm there with you about a Da Ran and Yoon Jae endgame. I like their differences. He's already settled in his career, and even though she isn't, she's still aiming to establish herself.

And for me, Shin Won Ho and Suzy are cute together, so I wouldn't mind Kyung Joon (in his own body) and Mari becoming a couple.

Anyway, thanks for continuing to support Couch Kimchi, the girl who! And you're amazing for keeping this thread so updated :)

Actually, thanks to everyone for contributing your thoughts and posting images and links :)

hi guys...

wow..i see that everyone in here is discussing the love lines..which will have this possibilities:

1- YJ/DR/YJ's ex-girlfriend + KJ/Mari/DR's brother (as a main love triangles)

2- YJ/DR + Mari/KJ .... and DR's brother one sided love (poor him ) + and YJ's ex-girlfriend one sided love for YJ (which we all hope it's gonna happen)

3- and now..as we all saw in the relationship chart there is gonna be a love line between DR and her student NO WAIT..with the man who suppose to be her fiancee..but she actually didn't know that her student inside him..and as i said before she will fall for his new character without knowing that he is another person indeed..

so..this has nothing with DR's beauty this all about her character and good personality i mean in the drama..if the both of them fall for her then this is the main reason..

remember my dear that we all know that our LMJ is so pretty and all ..but if one of us actually hated the idea of her love line with KJ that not because we don't like her or actually think that she looks older than him and all..but because it's just so predictable for us seeing the love line between a teacher and her student i actually want to see a fresh young love between mari and KJ just like the couples in shut up flower boy band they were so cute..and for me..what brought me here for the first place is to see her pairing with GY..and to see my shin won ho pairing with suzy..but if it didn't happen i'm sure that our ladies the hong sisters won't let us down..they will bring the best of cast and make the best drama ever as always..so i'll wait and see..

and what i wanted to say that we all her a big fans of LMJ and GY sure not as big as you but still..they are our OTP in here.. there is no hate at all sweetie so don't take our comments to the heart <3

only 6 days until our BIG day..

take care everyone..

and by the way even if my pretty KJ acted like a jerk with mari..i will still forgive him..i hope that this couple will happen in the end..

and because it's the hong sisters drama i will keep my mind so open for the changes..who know maybe i will be a big shipper of DR and KJ ^^

3- and now..as we all saw in the relationship chart there is gonna be a love line between DR and her student NO WAIT..with the man who suppose to be her fiancee..but she actually didn't know that her student inside him..and as i said before she will fall for his new character without knowing that he is another person indeed..

so..this has nothing with DR's beauty this all about her character and good personality i mean in the drama..if the both of them fall for her then this is the main reason..

remember my dear that we all know that our LMJ is so pretty and all ..but if one of us actually hated the idea of her love line with KJ that not because we don't like her or actually think that she looks older than him and all..but because it's just so predictable for us seeing the love line between a teacher and her student i actually want to see a fresh young love between mari and KJ just like the couples in shut up flower boy band they were so cute..and for me..what brought me here for the first place is to see her pairing with GY..and to see my shin won ho pairing with suzy..but if it didn't happen i'm sure that our ladies the hong sisters won't let us down..they will bring the best of cast and make the best drama ever as always..so i'll wait and see..

and what i wanted to say that we all her a big fans of LMJ and GY sure not as big as you but still..they are our OTP in here.. there is no hate at all sweetie so don't take our comments to the heart <3

only 6 days until our BIG day..

I wasn't talking about Min Jung ( the actress) ... I was talking about Daran, I find her absolutely cute and adorable ( and also pretty ) ... that's why I said that

I won't be agree if someone says : I dislike her because I can't accept Daran and Kyung Joong xD ... I respect her opinion but I can't understand that xD seriously

chingu .. why are you so serious? xD I can't hate anyone here , because were are all praying for the success of our drama , we are all one ... I just wanted to share my opinion , like everyone on this thread =)

angieknows_11 ... no way! thanks to you for support BIG in your blog , I love reading all your posts about the drama . you're daebak!

I think, Seo Yeon Jae will be the typical hong sisters-2nd-male-lead, you know, in line with Kang Shin Woo of You're Beautiful, Yoon Pil Joo of The greatest Love. And Kang Gyung Joon really the bastard guy who will end up with Gil Da Ran ^^

So, I think I am the only one here who love the idea about Student-Teacher relationship.

I think, Seo Yeon Jae will be the typical hong sisters-2nd-male-lead, you know, in line with Kang Shin Woo of You're Beautiful, Yoon Pil Joo of The greatest Love. And Kang Gyung Joon really the bastard guy who will end up with Gil Da Ran ^^

So, I think I am the only one here who love the idea about Student-Teacher relationship.

As I said previously , I don't dislike that option , it's only that I love Yoon Jae and Daran ... let's wait and see , maybe Kyung Joon touches my heart xD and I end shipping him and his teacher xD

awww YOO & I ( Gong Yoo's official fan club ) send a food truck to the cast & crew of BIG ... so sweet of them ♥

yoo-and-i1.jpg

yoo-and-i.jpg

Source : Newsen

Guest samgirl

Ok this drama isss realllyy confusing me even before it starts!! I still hold that hope that dr and yj as OTP i mean they are in the main posters !!

Ok this drama isss realllyy confusing me even before it starts!! I still hold that hope that dr and yj as OTP i mean they are in the main posters !!

The main poster shows Gil Da Ran and Kang Gyung Joon (in the body of Seo Yeon Jae.) :)

Guest samgirl

Agghhh its really confusing!! But if its a hong sister drama it delivers! But you are right seems the sisters are going that arc

Archived