Guest snowflake10

In the first episode, the fortune teller told Eun Soo that she would meet her heaven-sent man who came from the past. At this point, she seems to have forgotten about the guy and what he said. I hope she'll soon realise that Choi Young is her heaven-sent man and chooses to stay with him. It's not like everyone could meet their heaven-sent man/woman right?

Guest porcupine1610

jaka said:
porcupine1610 said: I've heard from my friend but I'm not sure it's completely accurate. dont kill me if it's not true =((
Yoo is CY's concubine .the first wife of CY had died and they had a daughter , then CY married Yoo and had a son. He loves this wife named Yoo veery much and often brought her with him. Some people said he was burried with her but some said it's not true. it is said that Yoo lived till the age of more than 40 then died
This concubine is a mystery so the writer can freely write what he/she wants to write, but I'm longing for a happy endingplz writer and PDnim, a happy ending [-O<

@icesirenSo sorry for bugging you again... But I'm so angry right now, and I want to confirm if I should be, or not. :((I was on a forum elsewhere, and someone commented how, allegedly, the script for episode 15 had called for ES kissing the eyelid of the unconscious CY in the dream sequence -- and NOT merely his forehead! But the director(?) changed that scene from the script.Is that true??

Guest sun123

I check and check

there is no Ep 15 eng sub titles posted yet......

would some kind soul please post

Thank you and bless you

Just in time! An hour more before Faith episode 16. Done watching with subbed. I am fully understand now why Gongmin need to flee from palace.
And yet. Aigoo.. Please give JIS some love. Your Majesty can't give him anymore. No more love for him =(( because it have been given to Noguk and Choi Young :))
0P67P.png

@cikamoi: I refuse to acknowledge JIS. LOL! He's acting like a spoilt brat.

@minggay68: Yup, she is trying to hide and I agree she is keeping from CY so that it would not worry him even more. icesiren has given us extra info from the script but I love the fact that he's not shy to do what she asked of him in front of audiences (heh). Definitely a better reaction to what we initially were speculating, that he might distant himself and his feelings from her to keep her safe.  

Guest farstrep

churasan said: Thanks for posting this!  I have a question and maybe I've been so mesmerized by CY and ES that I could've of missed this... but does DH want ES for his queen for sure?  I'm just wondering because in episode 14 (?) I remember he hinted that he wants to make her the queen assuming he becomes king.  However, I think in episode 15 he said to KC that he would give ES to him. 

It seems weird how he would poison a person he wanted as his queen unless he for sure knew CY would save her. Also, he doesn't seem to have any romantic interest in her nor does he show any interest in her foresight into the future (as KC does).  So I'm kinda fuzzy if he is actually in a love triangle with CY and ES?  Just wondering what others think...

Guest myphim

icesiren said:
@sia3: i'm here!! Not much to say about the article. It talks about how ES's message in the diary will be revealed in episode 16. And how hard CY works to take care of both GM and ES with all the happenings going on. the title of the article, itself, is probably the most interesting part "Faith's Lee MinHo and Kim HeeSun, Destiny's Secret Comes Closer". 
btw, that text on the picture of ES making a camera viewfinder at CY? It says, "Don't you have anything else to say? To me?". --> nobody can tell if its an actual quote from the script or not, though. but its sweet. 

@Adnana: It's true. a couple scenes ended up either edited or filmed differently from the script. In that scene, ES strokes his face, then kisses his forehead, then his closed eye while crying. also, before CY leaves in a fit of anger to go see DHG at the beginning, the script called for him to unconsciously brush her hair back as he looks at her lying on the bed.  When ES is dreaming and CY sees her crying, he notices that her lips are very dry, so he takes some water and wets her lips with his finger. And when he holds her after JB says she will be ok, he sighs because he was so very alarmed - then brushes her hair back and wipes the tears away from her face. 
another cute tidbit from ep 15 is that when ES wakes up from her coma-state, she is filled with tenderness looking at CY because of her dream. Guess our girl is completely aware of her feelings for her Warrior, now. 

Guest toychoi

Although the writer does great job ,there's something awkward with simultaneous romantic feelings outburst and mystery resolving mind games. For either being intense and epic, there has to be some time space between them ,otherwise you end up feeling sorry for the heroes and frustrated.Both mind and heart working overtime resembles danger and fear and this is not good in the amusement field.