[Drama 2012] Ghost 유령

Admin

Guest charlesriver

Thank you so so much as always cococrust! Really really appreciate all your uploads.

The cliff hanger at the end of ep4 leaves me wonder how the fake Kim can fool the phantom
from now on....

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WARNING: spoilers in this post

I just watched episode 4 and my guess that the murders of the Shin Hyojung antifans were unrelated to the Phantom mystery was correct. Episodes 1-3 were really good, so episode 4's drop in quality disappointed me. Episode 4 didn't make ANY sense to me. I really hope that the script writer will explain some of the plot holes later on. I mean, first of all, it's way too coincidental that the manager-murderer also happens to be a hacker. Secondly, it makes NO sense why he blames Shin Hyojung anti-fans for her death, when there's evidence that someone PUSHED her out the window. It also doesn't make sense why he wants to kill the journalist just because she wrote that people don't deserve to be killed for posting hate comments.

BUT I have hope that script writer has some tricks up her sleeve. After all, Woohyun-Kiyoung found a picture of Shin Hyojung's real murderer in the manager-murderer's external hard disk drive. This means that the manager-murderer knows who the Phantom is. Therefore, it's strange that the manager-murderer decided to go after the antifans instead of the real murderer. I wonder where the script writer is going to go with this.

I have a few other gripes about episode 4. I wasn't impressed by the manager-murderer's acting skills, and the plot twist in episode 4 was pretty predictable. I was hoping that the murders of the anti-fans would have a more original design behind it. For example, I was hoping that the anti-fan murders would follow the same design as the one in Agatha Christie's ABC Murders. Also, I think So Ji Sub is a good actor, but I'm really craving for some more emotion out of him. Kiyoung was so cute and charming. I want to see Woohyun-Kiyoung smiling and joking around again. One thing I liked about episode 4 was that it revealed that Woohyun secretly harbored a crush on Kang Mi. It was a bit heartbreaking and very sweet. It's interesting to see Kiyoung piecing together the secrets of Woohyun's past life. However, I thought it was too obvious of a plot device to suddenly load Kiyoung, a free agent, with a father and a son. Yeah, it will give Kiyoung more of an incentive to track down the Phantom. Yeah, it's pretty safe to say that Kiyoung will have to rescue them at some point in the drama. Etc, etc.

And the continuous use of the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack is starting to bother me now, lol. I think I might go crazy if the sound editors continue to use it until the end of the drama...

All in all, the first two episodes of Phantom were the best I've seen in a really, really, really long time. So I really, really, really hope that the script writer can keep the momentum going.

oh gosh this drama <3333 I LOVE it.

I totally love the story. it keeps me wanting for more.

[color=#ffff99]I didn't know WooHyun actually liked KangMi before. when I watch the flashback scene I feel really sad that Woohyun is dead now and it's impossible for them to be together. but I still went "awww" because of it. I knew it there was something between them. and I didn't expect Woohyun to be married at all. and even have a son! this drama is full of twists.

now what I want to know is... if Daniel Choi really is the main cast, how come he only appeared for 1 episode only? and does anyone remember, earlier in the drama like around episode 1-2, when the polices were zooming in the video of Shin Hyo Jeong being pushed.. the window showed Ki Young's reflection.. so if the killer is that Dream High teacher guy, how come the reflection shows Ki Young' face? or did the killer used a super awesome technique to change that reflection? or did I miss anything here? XD and also, I think from the preview of episode 5.. that DH teacher was the person who sat with WooHyun in the another video (the video that shows an old dude got killed by poison)

and please please please writers, don't make a sad hurtful ending. I want a happy one! but I think it will be hard though, since Ki Young would have to admit that he's Ki Young and not Woo Hyun. and also we still don't know what did Woo Hyun do, how did he get involved in a murder. AAAH can not wait for more episodes![/color]

MORE SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 4now that Phantom and Hades meet... what would happen???? seriously i need episode 5!!!!because: hades doesn't know that EKJ is the killer and that Woo Hyun and EKJ know each other. and EKJ knows it (of course) so it would be easier to discover Hades... OMG did i make sense cause my head is spinning with posibilitiesthat's why i love this drama i can't be sure of anything or anybody... love the suspense...
side note SO JI SUB is awesome as Hades!!!!! his face when his "son" hugs him was so natural so sorrowful so troubled so pained... and when he is playful with Kang Mi he is at his best!!!! so sexy and cool. and i love how protective he is with reporter... even if she could discover him... he always has to be on his guard... poor thingsjs saranghae <3333

Guest i.said.hi

Why does everyone this Phantom is the killer?

I honestly think phantom is NOT the killer, but he knew about the corruption within the police department. He wanted to expose that or somehow use that video for his advantage. That's why he hired hades (i don't know how he know PKY was hades). However, I think that Phantom is not the murderer but also someone trying to uncover the secret of the police. I think, however, the murderer of shin hyojung is someone within the police department; the person who she was having a relationship with is someone within the police department and she found out about his secrets, wanted to expose them because of revenge or something where he treated him wrongly, etc. 

I REALLY THINK that the killer is someone VERY unexpected. Also, we were introduced to spies. Winter and summer. This is a speculation that was posted on korean sites, but if there is a winter and summer, shouldn't there be an autumn and spring as well? So that means there are possibly 4 spies instead of 2. I really think that they may be people from the cyber team or even if we go and stretch pretty far.. mad cow might be involved in it too... Just a crazy speculation.

Guest united06

Hi Everyone,

Ghost Episodes 3-4 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

image-5AE7_4FC4C71E.jpg

Ghost Episodes 3-4 English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4770-ghost-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

from past experence with the writer ..i think Kim Woo hyun ''s father is a part of the mystery why is he in that video clip as witness to a murderer and never disclose anything . somehow i felt like watching this as Sign 2 .but now the one doing the talking isnt the dead bodies but the cyber data in your computer ..it is quite a strong statement to say our life is captured within those cyber world .i still somehow believe more in traditional style of investigation like Dectective Kwon ( btw i kinda of like that mad cow .lol he might be rude and crude .but seriously he is the one who did the fieldwork and know the crime scene .physically and will be an ally if you earn his trust ) .

strange how now we are so connected via cyber .it is freedom yet it is also a threat .

woot  it is good to have Ki Joon as the rival ..in Sign it was a pity ,i thought there should be more showdown between the two main leads ..here it seem they advance the rivarly  ,create more intensity that will good .

sometimes ..there are demons among the good ...even there might be good within evil .

this was written in so beautifully ..the navigator lead you to his memories ..his life .and stolen moments where he waited below at her house.to steal a glance of her maybe  .

tsksghost004ko_cnrmvb_003426134.jpg

Guest arinkorin

I've just watched all the 4 episodes of Ghost and in my opinion, I think it's a very very interesting drama and I am really in for this till the last episode!
I have to admit that at first I wanted to watch this because I love the casts, including Choi Daniel who just made a short, but very significant cameo..
but as I was watching it, I think what kept my interest to this drama was the story/writing more than anything else.

At first I was afraid that Woo Hyun will be as stiff and boring as he was in the beginning, but now I understand that he's like that for a reason and the writers really wanted to contrast his character to Gi Young. Well, no one can deny that Choi Daniel as Gi Young is more charming, but I think So Ji Sub can pull off this character too, perhaps in a slightly different way. Whatever it is, like some people have mentioned before, I hope that Choi Daniel will re-appear in the future episodes, maybe for flashbacks or anyone's imagination or anything. I don't know.

I do think Lee Yeon Hee looks a bit weak to play the role of an officer, but then I wonder if the writers purposely make her character to appear that way in the beginning and the development for her character will be having to prove to everyone that she's not just a pretty face? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm really excited for the upcoming episodes! Up until now, I think anyone from the rest of the casts could be the evil one based on what I have watched so far. Every single person in the cyber team is a suspect. I mean, come on, who would have expected that Woo Hyun was not that clean after all?

and ohhh, I am kind of anticipating the romance side of this drama too. I wonder if Gi Young will fall for Kang Mi and if he's going to feel guilty or not since he knows that Woo Hyun and Kang Mi kind of liked each other.. and I wonder if the female reporter too has liked Gi Young or will do so in the future!

Guest miyu_07

I totally love this series...
I can't wait for every episodes of it..
Everything is perfect with this series..

Great actors..
great story
and the episodes itself is not slow pacing..
I love the twist in every episodes..

Guest arinkorin

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, if it has, sorry!

id="watch-headline-title"Ghost [유령] Gibbs makeup Choe Daniel [Ghost making]

credits: Jojodomo Chanel @ youtube

Guest sailorenigma

Call me crazy but I think that the guy behind all this is just the old man who "LOVES" Woo Hyun as his own son. Don't take me wrong, but sometimes the person we trust the most is the one to causes us more heartache. Unless...nevermind. I think that the phantom is just another victim, just like Woo Hyun and Hades. :-?

Guest samasta93

by the way.. something came to my mind and to my surprise I was wondering after GY aka WH's recovery.. where does he live? WH's apartment? If yes, then... to my way of thinking, has he researched for any information about WH.. in a sense, checking his apartment or personal laptop which may contain WH's private information, for instance, a diary -maybe- in regards with his past lifetime~? Well, I'm not sure if the deceased WH had a diary or not, but I think, checking his bedroom at his father's home as well as at the apartment may be a great start to get deeper knowledge and information? Since I believe (if I'm not mistaken), both have lost contact for years. Moreover, perhaps what GY did by checking his GPA is already a good move -indeed- but I'm really curious whether has he checked WH's apartment or not yet~ hopefully, after his first encounter with Sekang's boss, GY aka WH would prepare himself smartly before too late and lost one step ahead from the enemy~

Guest mind.love

Im liking this drama a lot. I love the suspense, thriller and murder mystery. But I hope that this is not the only mystery for the whole drama.

Translation help urgently needed for Ep. 4 of Ghost.  If you can translate from Chinese subs into English or Korean audio into English, please help out at http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/. The format is very easy to use -- it's intuitive. Even if you're a first time user, you'll find it simple.  Just follow the trail to Ep 4 of Ghost and click on the help translation module.

Archived