Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

Hi kneekey! That is a cute clip. Where and when was it taken? My first time to see him in that kind of hair-do. He looks very young.

If it's about thirty something foxes, maybe KSA can be in the cast. *wishingheavily*

Thanks to Greentea and syah4brit for the news on Binnie's new drama.

Been missing him already.

Ellabel, this gif is from Nonstop 4 ;)

I also hope that bin's new drama, suna will be in the cast.. or suna new movie, bin will be in the cast :lol: In my dream :lol: So coincidence sunbin's new drama and movie haven’t confirm the rest of cast yet :P

200605297.jpg

credit: hyunbin-garden

To sonickim:

Welcome to Binnie's thread~! :D

i thought bin's drama will be called "something thirties" ??

Hi kneekey, the drama name is something like "Fox, what do you want?". So far, there is no confirmation whether Binnie is going to star in the drama or not. Let's keep our fingers crossed. :D

Hi kneekey! That is a cute clip. Where and when was it taken? My first time to see him in that kind of hair-do. He looks very young.

Hi ellabel, that's a clip of him from Nonstop 4. :D

Guest kneekey

If it's about thirty something foxes, maybe KSA can be in the cast. *wishingheavily*

hi ellabel! greeentea already answered your question.me too! i hope suna will be the lead. its like the sequel to mnikss :P

Guest ellabel

Ellabel, this gif is from Nonstop 4

I also hope that bin's new drama, suna will be in the cast.. or suna new movie, bin will be in the cast In my dream :lol: So coincidence sunbin's new drama and movie haven’t confirm the rest of cast yet :P

200605297.jpg

credit: hyunbin-garden

thanks Greentea dear. :)

I have some Non-stop and Love Survival and other HB clips given to me by my good friend, Brooklyn.

Cant just find the time to watch all of them.

Yeah, we SunBin loonies are big dreamers. :lol:

Well, who knows!! If we wish hard enough it will come true. :P

Edit: thanks for answering my query, Serenity and kneekey. :D

Guest kneekey

Hi kneekey, the drama name is something like "Fox, what do you want?". So far, there is no confirmation whether Binnie is going to star in the drama or not. Let's keep our fingers crossed. :D

Hi ellabel, that's a clip of him from Nonstop 4. :D

thanks SeReNiTy, i wish bin will confirm it. i miss seeing bin on a drama already

Meukowz chingu, din even know you were gone. Just goes to show I'm not around Binnie too. :lol:

Were you in Europe? Why din you attend the World cup?

Hi Ella chingu, me not exactly a soccer fan, it's really coincidental that I have to do a business trip to Germany at this time when hotel rates are high! Went to some parts of Eastern Europe after that, so no, I completely missed the Worldcup. But if I knew Binnie also left for Europe soon after (though I dunno whereabout he went!), I might have stayed longer there hehe! :D

Guest kneekey

no problem ellabel

COMPLETE BOX OFFICE LIST - 2006

[sources: KOFIC, nKino, KOBIS]

01. 6,105,431 - 투사부일체 (My Boss, My Teacher)

02. 2,575,999 - 음란서생 (Forbidden Quest)

03. 2,327,413 - 맨발의 기봉이 (Barefoot Gi-Bong)

04. 2,286,000 - 달콤, 살벌한 연인 (My Scary Girl)

05. 2,042,554 - 청춘만화 (Almost Love)

06. 2,061,419 - 사생결단 (Bloody Tie)

07. 1,858,668 - 구세주 (Oh! My God)

08. 1,824,822 - 흡혈형사 나도열 (Vampire Cop Ricky)

09. 1,458,896 - 홀리데이 (Holiday)

10. 1,313,727 - 싸움의 기술 (The Art of Fighting)

11. 1,021,639 - 데이지 (Daisy)

12. 1,016,152 - 야수 (Running Wild)

13. 740,489 - 방과후 옥상 (See You After School)

14. 680,207 - 여교수의 은밀한 매력 (Bewitching Attraction)

15. 629,596 - 백만장자의 첫사랑 (A Millionnaire's First Love)

16. 570,000 - 공필두 (A Big Match)

Guest Greentea

no problem ellabel

COMPLETE BOX OFFICE LIST - 2006

[sources: KOFIC, nKino, KOBIS]

01. 6,105,431 - 투사부일체 (My Boss, My Teacher)

02. 2,575,999 - 음란서생 (Forbidden Quest)

03. 2,327,413 - 맨발의 기봉이 (Barefoot Gi-Bong)

04. 2,286,000 - 달콤, 살벌한 연인 (My Scary Girl)

05. 2,042,554 - 청춘만화 (Almost Love)

06. 2,061,419 - 사생결단 (Bloody Tie)

07. 1,858,668 - 구세주 (Oh! My God)

08. 1,824,822 - 흡혈형사 나도열 (Vampire Cop Ricky)

09. 1,458,896 - 홀리데이 (Holiday)

10. 1,313,727 - 싸움의 기술 (The Art of Fighting)

11. 1,021,639 - 데이지 (Daisy)

12. 1,016,152 - 야수 (Running Wild)

13. 740,489 - 방과후 옥상 (See You After School)

14. 680,207 - 여교수의 은밀한 매력 (Bewitching Attraction)

15. 629,596 - 백만장자의 첫사랑 (A Millionnaire's First Love)

16. 570,000 - 공필두 (A Big Match)

Second last :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::tears: Next time need to take a deep consideration when choosing a script :phew:

Guest jisung

Second last :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::tears: Next time need to take a deep consideration when choosing a script :phew:

Greentea-sshi, I take it u didn't like AML much? Not even a bit? I kinda liked it! Soppy in some parts and I closed my eyes in the kiss part though I liked the line that preceded the act- "In that moment with my eyes closed, I will miss u (am quoting from memory here so might not be the exact quote)"- coz it wasn't me he was kissing :P but throughly enjoyed his bratty ways at the start. In retrospect though, how can u not recognize ur first love? Well maybe if it were some other gal (hint, hint), it would've been no sweat- I mean imagine hearing her voice in a cute pig! Okey, am getting my scenes all confused here, bianeh! :lol:

kneekey, thanks for the list though have not seen most of what's in it! :P

meukowz-sshi, welcome back! So were u with Ethan Hunt in that daring rescue of Agent Lindsey Farris? :o Ignore me, am being my inane self! :lol:

Guest Greentea

Greentea-sshi, I take it u didn't like AML much? Not even a bit? I kinda liked it! Soppy in some parts and I closed my eyes in the kiss part though I liked the line that preceded the act- "In that moment with my eyes closed, I will miss u (am quoting from memory here so might not be the exact quote)"- coz it wasn't me he was kissing :P but throughly enjoyed his bratty ways at the start. In retrospect though, how can u not recognize ur first love? Well maybe if it were some other gal (hint, hint), it would've been no sweat- I mean imagine hearing her voice in a cute pig! Okey, am getting my scenes all confused here, bianeh! :lol:

kneekey, thanks for the list though have not seen most of what's in it! :P

meukowz-sshi, welcome back! So were u with Ethan Hunt in that daring rescue of Agent Lindsey Farris? :o Ignore me, am being my inane self! :lol:

hehe jisung sshi, i like a bit MFL for the sake for binnie :lol: There's some parts quite touching but i dun understand why bin suddenly like tat gal :unsure:

Hi Jisung dearie! thanks for the welcome! :P

Nope, me don't think I can catch up with Ethan Hunt in his daring rescue for Agent Lindsey Farris in Berlin. Running has never been my forte hehe. :D Besides, the MI series have never really been my cup of tea, Mr Cruise is a little too short for my taste (oops, no offence there for his fans out there! :sweatingbullets: ).

Stealing what you once described Greentea-sshi, I too, only have eyes, ears, nose and throat for my Binnie! :blush:

BTW, dearie, how's your research paper doing?

Guest ellabel

Hi Ella chingu, me not exactly a soccer fan, it's really coincidental that I have to do a business trip to Germany at this time when hotel rates are high! Went to some parts of Eastern Europe after that, so no, I completely missed the Worldcup. But if I knew Binnie also left for Europe soon after (though I dunno whereabout he went!), I might have stayed longer there hehe!

I can just imagine how exorbitant the hotel rates are! :blink:

meukowz chingu, before u left you shud have checked Binnie's sked.

Wouldnt it be great if u just bump into him at one of the tourist spots there? I guess that wud definitely make you stay longer and change mode into a stalker. I wonder who went with him in Europe and what he's gonna do there.

060529_love.jpg

I love to eat bread but i love to eat.. I mean I love the endorser more. ;)

Second last :tears: Next time need to take a deep consideration when choosing a script

Errr.... I agree Greentea.... If not for HB, I wouldnt be able to finish the movie. The story is a rehash of many other movies. Some of the scenes are contrived to ellicit tears. And yes, it's amazing that he would suddenly have deep feelings for the girl. :wacko:

Binnie has more time to improve his craft. Hopefully, his management agency will be careful and discerning in choosing the right projects for him.

Guest ysboey

060529_love.jpg

The binnie looks delicious, oh i mean the bread. Who am I kidding..... :D

Hi ysboey, Njoy ur trip in BKK. There are CYON cf sign at BTS station but no Binnie :fury: Now, LG Chocolate is coming here in Thailand. It's cool design, too bad no Bin CF on air.

i..Meukowz....Happy to see u again. :lol:

So, Binnie is in Sydney or German?? I'm confused :crazy:

I think I saw LG chocolate in Siam Paragon, I think its going for 15,000 Baht. But no sign of any binnie poster

Guest jisung

hehe jisung sshi, i like a bit MFL for the sake for binnie :lol: There's some parts quite touching but i dun understand why bin suddenly like tat gal :unsure:

:lol: Coz the gal was supposed to be his childhood sweetheart or some such thing like that so upon recognition, he is inundated with overwhelming love for her, like the pheonix rising from the ashes- old flames being rekindled.. :P

Hi Jisung dearie! thanks for the welcome!

Nope, me don't think I can catch up with Ethan Hunt in his daring rescue for Agent Lindsey Farris in Berlin. Running has never been my forte hehe. :D Besides, the MI series have never really been my cup of tea, Mr Cruise is a little too short for my taste (oops, no offence there for his fans out there! :sweatingbullets: ).

Stealing what you once described Greentea-sshi, I too, only have eyes, ears, nose and throat for my Binnie!

BTW, dearie, how's your research paper doing?

Meukowz- sshi, what in Tom Cruise is too short for ur taste? Or is it that Tom Cruise, the man himself, is too short? :w00t: Short or tall, I'd welcome running alongside him, especially race him to the altar, if that were possible! I've always nursed a crush on him since grade school and it always broke my heart everytime he married; now he's merely engaged but am afraid my heart is in for another thorough breaking! :tears:

I wonder though what that throat is for in so far as Binnie is concerned! :ph34r:

Uhm, what research? :P

Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

may be the chemistry between him and YH is not strong as him and KSA. And the feeling bt HB and YH is very slight or not enough to make us hook