Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Thanks Ann dearie! I know I can always rely on your prompt repy! ;)

Any updates on his new project? Has he decided on his next drama/movie?

I heard he make his debut for the 'Playboys' baseball team but did they lose the match? :sweatingbullets:

NP sifu~! So far there hasn't been any news on his new projects yet. :(

I "think" I've read that his team won the baseball match. I'll need poem or someone to confirm. :sweatingbullets:

Guest ysboey

I have been looking for LG cyon in singapore as well, so far I have not found them as well. I am holidaying in Bangkok now but still checking the furum out, its so addictive... :D

Guest Greentea

Greentea dearie I heard u well!

Hi gals! Yes I'm back! :D But no, I didn't see Binnie in Germany nor eastern europe! :(

Is he going to Europe?

Can any kind folks out there please update me on Binnie's news for the past 2 weeks? Hehe I;m just too tired to read the back posts! :blush:

welcome back, meukowz ssi :D Miss U :tears: There's some bin's new pics link under my siggy..U can check it out ;)

1148791701_hairsttalsamsik.jpg

source:samsoon gallery

I have been looking for LG cyon in singapore as well, so far I have not found them as well. I am holidaying in Bangkok now but still checking the furum out, its so addictive... :D

Sigh* where is the LG cyon in sg :huh: ysboey ssi, enjoy ur trip in bangkok :)

woahh Hyunbin looking as cute/hot as always! I had no idea Hyunbin was in Sydney last yr and that he might be there now? aww I wanna fly to Sydney right now haha >< sucks that i live on the other side of Australia.

wow, SeReNiTy I love that CYON ad pic!! =O

Guest poem

NP sifu~! So far there hasn't been any news on his new projects yet. :(

I "think" I've read that his team won the baseball match. I'll need poem or someone to confirm. :sweatingbullets:

I hear u Ann! Yeah, HyunBin's team won! ^_^

Hi Meukows, really hope u can meet HB if he goes to Germany, open your eyes wide with every tall guys see.

Hmm but German full of tall guys right? :huh: But nvm, HB will probalby radiate a special light to Binnies fans! B)

Guest cojung

Hi ysboey, Njoy ur trip in BKK. There are CYON cf sign at BTS station but no Binnie :fury: Now, LG Chocolate is coming here in Thailand. It's cool design, too bad no Bin CF on air.

i..Meukowz....Happy to see u again. :lol:

So, Binnie is in Sydney or German?? I'm confused :crazy:

Guest Azura

Greentea dearie I heard u well!

Hi gals! Yes I'm back! :D But no, I didn't see Binnie in Germany nor eastern europe! :(

Is he going to Europe?

Can any kind folks out there please update me on Binnie's news for the past 2 weeks? Hehe I;m just too tired to read the back posts! :blush:

Welcome back meukowz :)

see what happen to Binnie when u're not ard....

1148446215_03_fanric.jpg

Guest sassy me

i've just read that he left for europe yesterday for a trip!!

If that's true, hope he have a good time! B)

is that tRue?? oh my.. does he haVe any gURl companion?? maybe he's heartBROken to sun-ah.. hehe.. he just needs soMe air to BreAthe.. hehe..

is sun-ah and his guy stiLL on???

by the way, does he have any new series???

welcome back, meukowz ssi Miss U There's some bin's new pics link under my siggy..U can check it out

Thanks greentea dearie, missed u too... :tears: just checked out ur link, pretty cool pics I must say, though for a while I wasn't quite able to recognise KTH there! Or maybe I only have eyes for Binnie! :blush:

I hear u Ann! Yeah, HyunBin's team won!

Hi Meukows, really hope u can meet HB if he goes to Germany, open your eyes wide with every tall guys see.

Hmm but German full of tall guys right? But nvm, HB will probalby radiate a special light to Binnies fans!

Woa Tx poem for the info! Stupid me! How on earth would I have thought that Binnie's baseball team lost! Must be the jetlag... :wacko:

Nope, I didn't see a single guy radiating special light in Europe... :tears:

Yea, German guys are tall, but am afraid none is as dashing and radiant as our Binnie! :blush:

Czech guys are quite good looking though.. :blush:

i..Meukowz....Happy to see u again.

So, Binnie is in Sydney or German?? I'm confused

Hi cojung! happy to see u too! :D Have u managed to get ur LG phone yet? ;)

Binnie in Sidney? I dun think so right?

Welcome back meukowz

see what happen to Binnie when u're not ard....

1148446215_03_fanric.jpg

Thanks Azura! That's so sweet of you! How I wish Binnie is really missing me like that! :blush:

BTW dear, have I ever mentioned to you that your siggy is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! :P

Guest sonickim

hi everyone.... :)

its my first time to post in this sizzling hot thread!!!

i realized i can now post in Hyun Bin thread cause

i've seem him in some of his project and have some things to share in the discussion!!!

i first saw him in Daddy Long Legs, at first i didn't know he was there , i just learned about it when i rewatched the movie and read it on his filmography..phew* such hottie missed my keen eyes...

and i just finished Millionaire's First Love...( i've post on the movie thread already) and still... (finding a great timing-without destruction)currently watching MNSS... having so much drooling,sweating and nosebleeding...

admiring Binnie..enjoyin every bit of Hyun bin and Suna ....

so glad i've posted in this thread already!! :D

feels really good reading your messages and the pics are all amazing!!!!

please count me in... now a certified Binnie fan... :w00t:

i've seem him in some of his project and have some things to share in the discussion!!!

i first saw him in Daddy Long Legs, at first i didn't know he was there , i just learned about it when i rewatched the movie and read it on his filmography..phew* such hottie missed my keen eyes...

and i just finished Millionaire's First Love...( i've post on the movie thread already) and still... (finding a great timing-without destruction)currently watching MNSS... having so much drooling,sweating and nosebleeding...

Hi sonickim ! On behalf of threadmistress SeReNiTy, my shifu, who's now deep in slumberland, welcome to the thread! I dun think anybody is strange to ur nick coz we've seen u around in mnikss thread as well! And yes, please feel free to share all your admiration for Binnie with us here! ;)

Guest sonickim

Hi sonickim ! On behalf of threadmistress SeReNiTy, my shifu, who's now deep in slumberland, welcome to the thread! I dun think anybody is strange to ur nick coz we've seen u around in mnikss thread as well! And yes, please feel free to share all your admiration for Binnie with us here! ;)

oh..happiness*.... thanks for the welcome meukowz...

yeah, i've posted in mnikss..that was when i just started watching it..

really pissed coz i cant find time to finished it up in one sitting!!

anways, yup!! you will be seein more of me in this thread soon...

thanks again!!! :D

Guest moji12

he really acts in daddy long leg?? oh i didnt realize that.

anyway i know him from kim sam soon.

better watch daddy long leg again.

is that tRue?? oh my.. does he haVe any gURl companion?? maybe he's heartBROken to sun-ah.. hehe.. he just needs soMe air to BreAthe.. hehe..

is sun-ah and his guy stiLL on???

by the way, does he have any new series???

sassy me, I read that KSA & her BF are still going strong. Hyun Bin is starting his upcoming drama on September entitled, Something Thirty (tentative). hope this will be pushing-through still. I know he left for Europe but is this a business trip or purely vacation?