Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

dimples:wub: makes me melt :sweatingbullets: hmm..i wonder if his parents were good looking, or he was the only one good looking :blink:

Dear~I don't think so~HB is brave!! :lol::lol::lol:

huh? i dont get what u just said...

Guest luckycarrienew

dimples:wub: makes me melt :sweatingbullets: hmm..i wonder if his parents were good looking, or he was the only one good looking :blink:

huh? i dont get what u just said...

Dear~review this drama~u will get it!!cheer up!! :lol::lol::lol:

Dear~review this drama~u will get it!!cheer up!! :lol::lol::lol:

Dear...? is it a drama of his? i looked at his drama list and its not there :blink: so...erm, what are u talking about, exactly? sorry, im slow here...

gnight, i g2g to sleep, i cant open my eyes anymore

Guest Azura

Hello everyone...

Can somebody tell me where I can get the movie Millionaire's First Love" from?

Thanks! :)

You can download from samshiki clubbox or

purchase online now either from dvdfromkorea.com or yesasia.com

Guest samshiki

Are there any Clubboxes that offer A Millionaire's First Love w/ audio + subtitles?

I found a pretty good DVD rip one but there's no audio so.. it's like watching it on mute with subtitles. :(

check out http://clubbox.co.kr/samshiki

a hardsubbed version is already uploaded.

as for your problem that there's no audio. i think u need to install a codec.

search for ac3filter codec, and have it installed in your pc. :)

Guest zelphiee

098avi0010194862at.jpg

p/s: :lol: well although this pic shows that binnie was at his younger age but just want to dedicate something to binnie and suna 's fans.. :D

Guest bigong mama

098avi0010194862at.jpg

p/s: :lol: well although this pic shows that binnie was at his younger age but just want to dedicate something to binnie and suna 's fans.. :D

Oh dear...this picture is unreal showing his..err... :blush:

Guest luckycarrienew

MFL caps

002235902.jpg

002233817.jpg

Look at his arm :blush: Bin seems very fit :w00t:

1146389865_Untitled-1.gif

source:samsoon gallery

tea~could i have a bite?? :lol:

HB,could u help me do a lot of assignments?? :blush: :lol::lol:

e9er0p.jpg

Guest qingqing78

Anyong everyone..

serenity.. thanks for informing us about the clip of nonstop4 where we can see HB's nipples heehee :phew: try d/l but the speed rate is still 0 :sweatingbullets:

fnnn.jpg

credit hyunbin gallery

^

^

somebody imitates Sam Shik's look?

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

098avi0010194862at.jpg

LOL :w00t::lol: I couldn't stop laughing just seeing this pics *hahahahahahahahahaha*

Oh how I wish that was real. Hyun Bin's hot. I don't know if the pics is funnier or hottter :w00t::wub:

LOL :lol::P

Meukowz sifu, I'm not sure if he even ended up with anyone at the end. :lol: The kiss in those caps look forced. It can't be compared to the SunBin kiss in MNIKSS~!!

I'm not sure if this has been confirmed but at least it answers some people about his upcoming "projects". That has become a FAQ lately. I do hope that it is true because I want to see him in another series~!

Dearie did you forget one of the kissing scenes between SunBin in MNIKSS is also forced? ;)

But of course, the passion behind this one in Nonstop4 (from the look of it) is nothing compared to that in MNIKSS! :blush:

Oh yes! I reeeeeeally hope they're confirmed his upcoming project soon! The wait is just too agonising! :tears:

Dear...? is it a drama of his? i looked at his drama list and its not there so...erm, what are u talking about, exactly? sorry, im slow here...

Haha dbsg_! Dun mind carrie, she;s always joking around!

Welcome to the thread! :D

Look at his arm Bin seems very fit

1146389865_Untitled-1.gif

source:samsoon gallery

Oh yeah! The biceps looks like it could grab you by your waist and sweep you off your feet with just one swift move! :blush: :blush:

Anyong everyone..

That's not a very smart move! :angry:

Guest Greentea

Anyong everyone..

serenity.. thanks for informing us about the clip of nonstop4 where we can see HB's nipples heehee :phew: try d/l but the speed rate is still 0 :sweatingbullets:

^

^

qingqing sshi, he doesnt looks like bin..bin looks better in lime green shirt :lol:

Guest luckycarrienew

qingqing sshi, he doesnt looks like bin..bin looks better in lime green shirt

tea^^I agree with u~shake hands********* :lol::lol::lol: