Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest mabinnie

nice to meet u too. :D

How long did u saw the first movie or series as Hyunbin acted.. :phew:

what name the story ??

about one year

so i loved hyunbin in MNIKSS :D

Thanks junsho and Sally dearies for their trans! *bobo* :blush: Here's my lousy eng trans! :sweatingbullets:

The Man whom you want to marry... Samshik vs Jumong

Comedy TV conducted this viewer poll on March 22 during the airing of "NG Special Happy Time" through MBC, on some of the immensely popular MBC drama male leads.

HyunBin's character, Samshik in MNIKSS melted many female viewers' hearts with his portrayal of an arrogant and composed ice-prince turned sensitive new age guy once fell in love, who plays piano for his girlfriend and prepares seaweed and erchin soup on her birthday. Although only a character in a fictional drama which has ended its run for some time, Samshik still tops the poll as the man girls most wanted to marry. Of the voters in their teens, 13% voted for him; and 40% and 37% of the ladies in their 20s and 30s gave their votes to Samshik.

The 1st and 2nd runner-ups of the poll are Jumong (Song Ik Kook from Jumong) and Shin (Joo Ji Hoon from Goong) respectively.

ahh just wanted you guys to know that i just started snow queen, yes i know im slow, but hb's hair cut in the series cracks me up, hes just the cutest school boy ever :) and i really like the series so far. :) ..

Guest fishrain

현빈 차 음료CF 질주 장면에 부상당해

20070326115835206e7_121455_0.jpg

[뉴스엔 김형우 기자]

탤런트 현빈이 차 음료CF를 촬영하며 부상을 당했다.

현빈은 최근 차음료 브랜드 '하늘보리'CF를 촬영했다. 특히 이번 광고는 달리는 장면이 많은 관계로 하루 15Km이상을 전력질주 했고 이에 부상을 입기도 했다는 후문이다.

이 CF는 현빈의 성숙해진 눈빛과 남성적인 이미지를 강조한 가운데 '스무살의 불을 잠재운다'는 감성적인 컨셉으로 만들어졌다.

'하늘보리' 의 웅진식품 관계자는 26일 "현빈의 고급스런 스타일과 우수에 찬 눈빛이 이번 하늘보리의 컨셉에 적합하다"며 "여성층에 전폭적인 지지를 받는 남자배우라는 점이 브랜드 이미지를 차별화시킬 것"이라고 기대감을 드러냈다.

이번 CF는 한 편의 드라마와 같은 내용으로 떠나간 연인에 대한 아픔을 묵묵히 삭이는 20대 젊은이의 심정을 표현했다.

현빈은 대사 없이 단지 표정과 몸짓 만으로 실연의 감정과 사랑에 대한 갈증을 완벽하게 표현해 제작진의 찬사를 받았다는 후문이다.

한편 이번 광고는 현재 지하철 등을 대상으로 대대적인 광고를 하고 있다. 또 팬들의 자발적인 UCC 제작 등 화제를 모으고 있다.

김형우 cox109@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

hyunbinchina.com's translation

여러분 , 이것은 우리 현빈차이나닷컴의 더 정확한 번역입니다.^^

좋지 않은 번역은 나는 필요하지 않습니다 = =;

cfco0.jpg