Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest pinochio

hyunbinchina thanks for the walkpapers ,they are so nice and look so good on my desktop :D

thanks everybody for the pics with hyun bin.....i'm a silent reader but i'm always hear to hear more about hid project

he was so grea in SQ....i really liked the way he cries....and that eyes were always wet....like he has a few seconds to start crying

Guest mookie

Thanks for the gorgeous wallies hyunbinchina ssi!!! :wub: hihi chinahbaby and teatea! :)

yesyes pinochio, welcome welcome. I'm never into actors crying esp in kdrama coz it always goes on all the time and too contrived, binnie is the only one as of yet to cry so natural without me going 'come on not again...be a man' hahaha

hyunbinchina ssi or other korean fluent dearies, is binnie going to California or in Cerritos?! I live in Cali and IF binnie is within drivable distance I'm sooo going!!!! :w00t:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hyunb...6371&page=1 <-- this is the thread talking about it?! maybe?! :sweatingbullets:

Guest Greentea

Thanks for the gorgeous wallies hyunbinchina ssi!!! :wub: hihi chinahbaby and teatea! :)

yesyes pinochio, welcome welcome. I'm never into actors crying esp in kdrama coz it always goes on all the time and too contrived, binnie is the only one as of yet to cry so natural without me going 'come on not again...be a man' hahaha

hyunbinchina ssi or other korean fluent dearies, is binnie going to California or in Cerritos?! I live in Cali and IF binnie is within drivable distance I'm sooo going!!!! :w00t:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hyunb...6371&page=1 <-- this is the thread talking about it?! maybe?! :sweatingbullets:

:lol: if bin really go to California/LA.. mook dear will be on stalking mode :P Go girl :lol:

chinah sis , wave*~

OH MY GOD! i really wonder how you gals can post those pics w/o salivating... i was gulping down my saliva with my eyes open wide when i saw the studio pics... bin darling is truly drop dead gorgeous!!!! thanks for posting and do continue to post more more! :w00t: now back to drooling...

Guest mookie

Thanks for the goodies dearies!!! o my...is BIN in california?!?!?! plz some kind soul tell me!! should I just start driving around?! hahahahaha :wub:

Chinahbaby, that nurian catalog, just leaves me speechless, yesterday he's totally hott and sexy as a high fashion model ,the next day he's the shuaiest in all sophistication in his shirts and suits.. driving me nuts!! haha but I guess we can just drool on!!

viewimage1d13e8ml0.jpg

viewimage248bc6ht5.jpg

viewimage253ab3su7.jpg

source: HB gallery

Guest Greentea

Thanks for the goodies dearies!!! o my...is BIN in california?!?!?! plz some kind soul tell me!! should I just start driving around?! hahahahaha :wub:

Chinahbaby, that nurian catalog, just leaves me speechless, yesterday he's totally hott and sexy as a high fashion model ,the next day he's the shuaiest in all sophistication in his shirts and suits.. driving me nuts!! haha but I guess we can just drool on!!

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9738/vi...ge1d13e8ml0.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/955/vie...ge248bc6ht5.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4421/vi...ge253ab3su7.jpg

source: HB gallery

Annyeong mook dear, :huh::tears: still no one reply u yet.. <_< Too bad we dunno korean :ph34r:

Just keep ur eyes alert, u never know..maybe u saw bin on the street :lol:

Guest mookie

Morning teatea!! :wub: thanks for the pics dear!!

gosh the first 2 pics is driving me nuts!!! hehe but the last pic managed to calm me down a bit ...the hair is just too hilarious!!! :lol:

haha I'm goin to the airport now to give a ride, crossing my fingers like MAD, sorry if me and bin were both MIA, it must have I've grabbed him and eloped. :ph34r:

Guest Greentea

Morning teatea!! :wub: thanks for the pics dear!!

gosh the first 2 pics is driving me nuts!!! hehe but the last pic managed to calm me down a bit ...the hair is just too hilarious!!! :lol:

haha I'm goin to the airport now to give a ride, crossing my fingers like MAD, sorry if me and bin were both MIA, it must have I've grabbed him and eloped. :ph34r:

:lol:mook dear, are u serious :unsure: no way u can stalk for bin :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: But i will still pray hard for u :P where is all the kind souls :tears:

Guest mookie

hahaha dear teatea I'm just giving a ride, hehehe I'm not THAT crazy....but I'm soo goin to be in HIGH ALERT mode staring into like any tinted windows of cars passing by and so on hahaha, I mean if bin is like in a 1000 m radius of me, wish him luck coz no way he's goin to hide fr my sight, I've never seen any guy remotely half as tall and gorgeous and yummy as bin in my neck of the woods

viewimage223ce4cx6.jpg

source: DC HB