Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest hazeleyes0115

Annyeong guys!^

meukowz,i didn't know that you haven't thought about that yet!^

btw,thanks for the GIF! 'totally luv it!^

005bcf5dc7f6baf3c7cfb4cdl8.jpg

f1671141xn1.jpg

samsoon gallery

Guest mookie

^ Annyeong sis! ;) I have no idea, just cant help just post the sweetest, cutest face here....he's soo babylicious yummy there hahaha .:wub: :wub:

Ireland bts

viewimagec64c29pq4.jpg

viewimagec7d902pk2.jpg

source: DC HB

Guest vannessave

I was finally able to see Hyun Bin in something else. My family watched A Millionaire's First Love as part of our Family Friday which led into Saturday (We also watched a Japanese Drama - Engine). It was nice seeing Hyun Bin in something other than Sam Soon. I watched Sam Soon and really enjoyed it but sometimes you want to see the person in a variety of show. Now I am just hoping that we will be able to see Snow Queen out here. I thought it was starting earlier but instead Screening Humanity (which I enjoy too) have been showing and I think a totally different show is coming on after that so it may be a while before we get Snow Queen in our area.

I've really enjoy all of the pictures everyone posted. Thanks for taking the time to share them.

Annyeong dearies~!!! Thanks to everyone who has been constantly updating this thread with pictures, links, and other goodies. You ALL know who you are~!! :wub: *HuGZ*

Binnie looks really HOT in that drink CF. Meu sifu posted some gifs and I was just drooling on them. :w00t:

Thanks junsho for posting Binnie's pix from Japan. OMO, his hair grew LONGER. :lol:

Hopefully, we all will get to see Binnie in a new project soon. :D