Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

:blink: haha~

有趣的ps

下面的大字是 내남자의 남자친구 我ç”·人的ç”·朋友 :w00t:

"My man's boyfriend"?? :lol: :lol:

Wonder who is the man, who is the boyfriend :rolleyes:

edit: I think teacher junsho just corrected me, should be 'guy friend' not 'boyfriend' sorry! :blush:

The good friends in NN4. :)

viewimagetx4.jpg

source: dc hyunbin

Guest cholnutthan

Hi there!

Thank you for seeding at clubbox cuz i'm waiting for a few hours and i can't download it. But i'm not sure whom seeding for me...I'm really appreciate anyway. By the way, Does hyunbin china think of sending it to binnie. He must be happy for what u've done for him.

Hi there!

Thank you for seeding at clubbox cuz i'm waiting for a few hours and i can't download it. But i'm not sure whom seeding for me...I'm really appreciate anyway. By the way, Does hyunbin china think of sending it to binnie. He must be happy for what u've done for him.

Yup I really think it's a great idea to send ur ebook to Binnie, Hyunbinchina! :rolleyes: I think he'll be moved to tears! :tears: Or maybe you already did?? :rolleyes:

To all the lucky girls Binnie's kissed before :tongue2:

viewimageeu5.jpg

source dc hyunbin

Guest mookie

Thanks for the goodies my sweeties!! :wub: :wub:

and thanks for the sendspace link fishrain ssi!!! Wah it's mindblowingly good!!! and yes, if binnie hasnt had a chance to see it, it will be very touching for him to get a copy fr his ardent Chinese fans!! :)

hehe thanks for the translation, dear junsho, hahaha so it's My Man's 'Guy' Friend, huh? Anyways, any movie with those 3 stars, will seriously break records.

viewimage405b384hg9.jpg

source: DC HB

Guest mookie

^ OMGOMG!!! junsho baby!!! THE PICS FINALLY!!! hahaha :wub: :wub:

thanks dear!! *bobo* Have a great wkend sweetie!!

viewimage36e057lo3.jpg

source: DC HB

Annyeong all dearies~~ :D

Thanks junsho dear for his latest pix! So he really did go to Japan hehe. He and his bud/guy friend/bf probablly had a blast in Japan! ;)

On a side note, Binnie's really into long long hair lately, isn't he? <_<

meukowz,i wonder when's our chance to be kissed by him,too? :w00t: in my dreams perhaps?! lol!^

Haha soon~shik dear u just took my dream to a whole new level! Dear I've never dreamt of that really, only me kissing Binnie^^ Woa, being kissed by Binnie??? Hehe I can die just thinking of that! :lol: :lol:

BTW dear, I like the tatooing PS :lol: What a cool concept! :rolleyes: