Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest lollipop

Hello astirac, autuymnrain, bubble88, busuk, cabal 2, carleli, datshawtyqurl, ebrigid, fishrain, jastinel, jbj, loriel, lovePIGS, lxandra, madrasta, mcleen, ohyes, pazong, pritsana, saye, so-ju, szne09, tinskie, vivagirl, yuta rule "WELCOME ABOARD"...thanks for supporting HYUN BIN... :wub:

Waving to badhairday, china, ellabel, Greentea, junsho, meukowz, mookie, nam87, Rebby, SeReNiTy, soon~shik, strawberrie, willenette :wub:

Guest carleli

Hello astirac, autuymnrain, bubble88, busuk, cabal 2, carleli, datshawtyqurl, ebrigid, fishrain, jastinel, jbj, loriel, lovePIGS, lxandra, madrasta, mcleen, ohyes, pazong, pritsana, saye, so-ju, szne09, tinskie, vivagirl, yuta rule "WELCOME ABOARD"...thanks for supporting HYUN BIN... :wub:

Waving to badhairday, china, ellabel, Greentea, junsho, meukowz, mookie, nam87, Rebby, SeReNiTy, soon~shik, strawberrie, willenette :wub:

hi lollipop, anything for our binnie dear. a shout out also to all binnie loonies out there. :D

Guest ellabel

it has been a year or two since kimsamsoon ended but still i watch it every now and then because of him.

he's one pretty boy really

but more than his handsome looks he comes off to me as someone who is down to earth and gentlemanly (if there is such a word hehe)

he has a girlfriend already?

:(

Hello and welcome to Binnie's thread, tinskie.

So nice to know that many people here share the same things and people.

It's been the talk of the town for several days now that Binnie has a "girlfriend".

Somebody he's currently seeing and getting to know and her name is Hwang Ji hyun.

Her pics are somewhere a few pages back and she has a new thread that popped out here in soompi last week. :rolleyes:

haha I'll take it as he doesnt have a gf till I see pics of him and some gal holding hands, kissing or getting married...HAHAHA so far I've only seen him at some ski resort wearing a mask with her AND other peeps...that's not in my books as tell tale signs of any intimacy.. in the mean time I'll just treat it as some rumors and they are 'good friends' :lol:

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/20/down...ndlemenaxb6.jpg

source: DC HB

I share your view, mookie dear. :)

It's not over till it's over, right? :lol:

That's a very handsome pic of Binnie.

Guest munchee

haha I'll take it as he doesnt have a gf till I see pics of him and some gal holding hands, kissing or getting married...HAHAHA so far I've only seen him at some ski resort wearing a mask with her AND other peeps...that's not in my books as tell tale signs of any intimacy.. in the mean time I'll just treat it as some rumors and they are 'good friends' :lol:

ha!ha! i regret the time that i read that news in this thread! :tears: i wish i can just turn back the time when i didn't know he had someone special....

anyway... i hope i won't see anymore pics of binnie with this girl! ha!ha!

and it's true -- as long as he's not yet married and i don't see him hugging, holding hands, kissing that girl --- i'll just also pretend that they're just good friends! ha!ha! :lol:

Guest mookie

hi there ella, munchee and Chinah baby!! phew~!!! nice to hear u r all well dear...take care ok?! start of spring with the humidity is NOT good for asthma....u need to rest up ok?!

dear ella and munchee! *hugz* hahaha yes...loony minds think alike!!! *muak*

edit: haha I was goin to post the same mag pics chinah dear!!! :wub:

Guest ellabel

^^ I dont think a lot of Binnie fans here know her from Adam. :unsure:

If not for the able sharing of the foxes here, we wouldnt even know that HJH even exist. <_<

Thanks to Binnie and this thread her name and looks are already etched in my loonie mind. :rolleyes:

Nice to see you here apple red. :)

Chinah babe, so glad you're doing well already.

mookie dear, dont we all have Binnie's interest first and foremost in our mind? And, yes sekshi foxes with loonoie minds think alike. ;) *hugz*

Guest mookie

^ *hugs* ella!!!

haha just curious...is there a way to etch out 'Adam''s name and face fr our mind?! HAHAHAHA ..

Guest cutetyson

Thank you! :)

I guess a lot of eyes are on HJH right now since the news....

That's one nice pic right there, thanks for sharing :)

Isn't that what she wanted? I think HB's popularity will go down and hers may rise but she's not really all that talented and only has the look to play side parts in dramas. HB is talented but I don't think he can pull off a period piece. That takes a lot of versatility in acting and a certain look - he's definitely more of a modern looking man.

Did Hwang jihyun ever be his co star ?

No. She played a bit part in Come Back Soon Ae as an airline stewardess. She really doesn't have an exceptional look about her that will get her the main roles in dramas or movies but she might get offered something since she's in the news a lot due to the HB links. Korean female fans will like her less because she's attached to HB but that'll get her some free publicity.

Guest ellabel

^cutetyson.... Ouch!!!! :sweatingbullets::lol: But, truth hurts, isn't? :rolleyes:

^ *hugs* ella!!!

haha just curious...is there a way to etch out 'Adam''s name and face fr our mind?! HAHAHAHA ..

Aigoo!!! mookie babe, if only we can turn back the hands of time.. when we were just happily watching MNIKSS and dreaming of Binnie as our very own samshik....:wub::w00t: ..... i think we have to feed this Adam or Eve the poisonous apple that the snake will offer before we can finally say "good riddance". :wacko::lol:*dontkillme*

Guest Greentea

hullo dearies! ^_^ how are u guys doing? and..whoa! binnie is super super CHIO and SHUAI! i just lurveeeeee his dimples

XDXDXD :P and the poster is about a holiday resort in malaysia? dats my country! WOW!! :blink:

:huh: i thought "chio" only use on gals :lol:

agree with cutetyson, i wud like to see a modern bin again :D

1172725854_navertimes.jpg

source dc hyunbin

Guest nam87

Waving back to you....

hehehehe

All Hyun Bin's fanssss.....HWAITING.....

hehehehe....

ha!ha! i regret the time that i read that news in this thread! :tears: i wish i can just turn back the time when i didn't know he had someone special....

anyway... i hope i won't see anymore pics of binnie with this girl! ha!ha!

and it's true -- as long as he's not yet married and i don't see him hugging, holding hands, kissing that girl --- i'll just also pretend that they're just good friends! ha!ha! :lol:

agree with you too munchie and mookie...

as long as there is no a clear word from Binnie state that "Yes, She is my girlfriend and we are indeed in love"... i won't put in my mind that he has a girlfren right now....not until i saw the picture of them hugging or kissing together...hahahahaha...how cruel am i right?

hehehehehe

but it is not that i dun want him to have a life partner, a beloved person, yes, i do want him to be happy with someone he loves...it is just that, the " recent news" about this girl doesnt suit our standard of girl that shuld be with Binnie...kind of shock to us....hehehehehe....but please dun get me wrong.... maybe we dunno that girl that well...so.....i give a time for her and him to get to know each other first, and see if there is any improvement...hehehehe

anyway, if Binnie really really likes her..and that girl can really take care of our Binnie...then, go on...as long as you'll be happy my dear Binnie...

Binnie's fansssss...HWAITING!!!!

Guest apple red

Isn't that what she wanted? I think HB's popularity will go down and hers may rise but she's not really all that talented and only has the look to play side parts in dramas. HB is talented but I don't think he can pull off a period piece. That takes a lot of versatility in acting and a certain look - he's definitely more of a modern looking man.

No. She played a bit part in Come Back Soon Ae as an airline stewardess. She really doesn't have an exceptional look about her that will get her the main roles in dramas or movies but she might get offered something since she's in the news a lot due to the HB links. Korean female fans will like her less because she's attached to HB but that'll get her some free publicity.

oh wow..hopefully she's not the type version who used HB for her own carrier.