Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest p_ballereena

I havent heard any news on Hyun bin dating anyone. Not Song Yuri nor LDH.

The only woman co-star that i hear Binnie praise to high heavens is KSA.

Giving me an impression that he really, really like her and that they are close.

I'm not saying they are dating huh. :rolleyes: We all know that KSA has a bf. ;)

You are very much welcome to join the Binnie loonies, seoul searching. Right Serenity?

Being or going crazy with Binnie is the only qualification.

Binnie has a very small role in DLL.

I remember him in the classroom and as the object of desire of Ha Ji won.

"praise to high heavens" ... ha, ha love that phrase. :D I would agree that he does that.

In DLL, Binnie was not the object of Ha Ji-Won's desire but of the woman *spoiler* who had died . The actress who played this woman was in Dae Jang Geum as Jang Geum's best friend. :)

Guest hazeleyes0115

have you seen the BTS of the MV Memory???? they were holding hands!!!!! ha!ha! wish i was dahae!

but i'm all for LDW-LDH!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU5YhQbeowE

this is the link for making the Memory MV.i don't thin there is a video for the bts so are you sure that they hold hands in bts? :sweatingbullets: are you refering to that scene when they were walking in snow, then DH put his right hand in Binnie's left arm. that's not a bts. they were taking that scene. i still think sunBin have the greatest chemistry. :rolleyes: like you, DongHae fans, we, sunBin fans are sticking to our beliefs! no matter what happens during that time, the important thing is, DH have LDW and Binnie have his MS. KIM now! :phew:

so can we guys please drop the issue? :(

161303_462940700_afdshxso.gif

20058292847371.jpg

1171956572_1.jpg

samsoon gallery

Guest hazeleyes0115

alright! i search for this bts video but when they were holding hands (the only scene they hold hands each other's hands) was no the bts, eh?! are you referring to this one, munchee? :sweatingbullets: didn't you see the camera are behind them that was taing the scene? so i'm pretty sure, nothing's between them! you see that when DH was talking to the guy with a hat? if there really is something between them, Binnie should have come to her and be sweet to her (to sweet that would make the people around them felt that, too). and DH also seems just friendly to him. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrUv0x-moXM

Binnie and suna same expression! :w00t:

1171958990_6.jpg

samsoon gallery

Guest hazeleyes0115

this is sooo cute... :wub:

ok, LDW can have DH...

and i can have Hyun Bin!

lol.... :ph34r:

lol. every girl culdn't help but adore him so i couldn't blame you. :D

style2.jpg

city.udn.com

Guest ellabel

here is the link~~

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7dxeEU-OA5E

this song quite nice!!!

thanks so much belle90 for the link. First time I see it. Kumawo.

It has such a haunting melody and tho i din understand the song, it seems very sad.

HB and LDH din have much time to build chemistry in this MV.

They need to make a drama so we can really see if they complement each other.

I agree. LDH looks good in the MV.

"praise to high heavens" ... ha, ha love that phrase. :D I would agree that he does that.

In DLL, Binnie was not the object of Ha Ji-Won's desire but of the woman *spoiler* who had died . The actress who played this woman was in Dae Jang Geum as Jang Geum's best friend. :)

Thanks for the clarification, p_ballereena.

I've watched it a long time ago and i know that there are several twists in the movie. :wacko:

this is sooo cute... :wub:

ok, LDW can have DH...

and i can have Hyun Bin!

lol.... :ph34r:

sistah, take a number.... hahaha!! :rolleyes:

Definitely, LDH had a great chem with LDW in My Girl just like KSA and HB in MNIKSS. ;)

Hi ellabel - but I read somewhere that KSA had broken up with her BF now....... so HB can start to court if he's really interested on her, right?

Hmmm... i read about that too but there was no official confirmation from Sun ah.

Sometimes, we wish hard enough that they come true. :rolleyes:

soon_shik dear must have prayed a lot. Joke! :P:lol:

^ You are a bad girl soon shik... saying that it's a good thing. :lol:;) Well, we can only wish that both Binnie and Sun ah find the right person for them to love. I cant believe that Binnie has no gf. I'm sure the line is long for applicants. Starting with the old and young foxes here. :rolleyes::P

Ella Chingu I like that! And this is coming from someone who loves MNIKSS, u know how we all adore MNIKSS from back then.

Then again, as much as we enjoy the SunBin tandem, just as how DongHae fans loves the chemistry of the other star couple, I dun think we should really dwell too much into it. I believe both Dahae & Suna are good friends to Binnie, Binnie & Suna/Daniel/Ryeo Won still meet occasionally after MNIKSS despite their busy schedules. Dahae invited Binnie to her birthday's fanmeeting some years back was also not a secret. I believe if both couples are really holding hands behind the public eyes they must have a good reason for doing so. Problem is, what if they ARE NOT? Are we unduly giving them too much pressure?? As it is, many sunbin worshippers are already too biased to even give Binnie's Snow Queen a fair chance, and this is definitely not the way to go for Binnie's acting career, he cun be acting with only Suna for his entire showbiz existence right?

All 4 stars have our best wishes in finding the right persons who hold the keys to their happiness. Period.

And since this is Hyun Bin thread, let's just drool over the man and leave all his other private matters aside.

1171965320c7f6b0b6c7f6bmq9.jpg

source: dc hyunbin

It seems Beauty Credit is launching in Tokyo. The BC shop will be officially opened on March 2.

Hmm, wonder if Binnie will be there... :rolleyes:

2007-02-20-4.jpg

BeautyCredit日本東京進出

2007年3月2日オープン

場所:モザイク銀座阪急店

順店舗展開予定

========================

日本に来ますね^^*

来週オープンですか^^

source: hyunbin palam

Ella Chingu I like that! And this is coming from someone who loves MNIKSS, u know how we all adore MNIKSS from back then.

Then again, as much as we enjoy the SunBin tandem, just as how DongHae fans loves the chemistry of the other star couple, I dun think we should really dwell too much into it. I believe both Dahae & Suna are good friends to Binnie, Binnie & Suna/Daniel/Ryeo Won still meet occasionally after MNIKSS despite their busy schedules. Dahae invited Binnie to her birthday's fanmeeting some years back was also not a secret. I believe if both couples are really holding hands behind the public eyes they must have a good reason for doing so. Problem is, what if they ARE NOT? Are we unduly giving them too much pressure?? As it is, many sunbin worshippers are already too biased to even give Binnie's Snow Queen a fair chance, and this is definitely not the way to go for Binnie's acting career, he cun be acting with only Suna for his entire showbiz existence right?

All 4 stars have our best wishes in finding the right persons who hold the keys to their happiness. Period.

And since this is Hyun Bin thread, let's just drool over the man and leave all his other private matters aside.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2262/11...0b6c7f6bmq9.jpg

meusis well said sis ;) who ever binnie love we're all just here to support him right sis? :lol:

hbin.jpg

samsoon gallery

0219super star daily

viedo

Thanks hyunbinchina for the clip! This 24-min long clip nicely chronicles his beginning as a model to his most recent projects like Snow Queen and the BC/Conus CF, and captures almost all his works peppered with many interviews from his coworkers in between. Too bad I dun understand a word they said... As for the guy who aspires to look like Binnie, well, I can only say there's only ONE Binnie in this world!

But it's really amazing to see his transformation from a boy to a man! Thanks again! :)

con't Old magazine caps

1171949048bcf6c1a4bab8baj0.jpg

bcf6c1a4bab8b1d76pd1.jpg

bcf6c1a4bab8b1d77wn1.jpg

bcf6c1a4bab8b1d78ng3.jpg