Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

翻譯 sally http://binmylove.cc.topzj.com

太雄請求金會長要求他能讓自己跟寶拉見面

但金會長因為看到太雄就會想起正奎

所以沒有見他

太雄也只有等金會長心情平復了

這樣寶拉才會跟著快樂

寶拉跟勝利感情越來越好

也在勝利的幫助下 寶拉開使打工

寶拉去打工的事情讓太雄嚇了一跳

準備去把寶拉帶回來

另外 健宇以為寶拉去了美國

所以把醫院的定期檢查報告寄到那邊

也打了電話去家裡

才知道寶拉還在韓國

健宇看了檢查結果.....頓時恍了神...

14회 ::1월 1일 (월)

태웅은 김회장을 찾아가 보라와 자신이 만나는 걸 허락해달라고 한다.

김회장은 태웅을 보면 정규가 떠올라서 태웅을 두고 볼 수 없다고 한다.

태웅은 김회장이 마음을 돌릴 때까지 보라를 잘 데리고 있겠다고 하고,

보라를 승리와 함께 지내도록 한다. 승리의 도움으로 아르바이트를 시작하게 된 보라.

태웅은 보라가 일을 한다는 걸 알고 놀라선 가게로 찾아가 보라를 데리고 나온다.

한편 보라가 미국으로 간 줄로 알고 있던 건우는 보라의 정기검진 결과를 미국 쪽

병원으로 전달해주기 위해 집으로 전화를 걸고, 보라가 한국에 남아있다는 걸 알게 된다.

건우는 검사결과를 보며 뭔가 석연치 않은 점을 발견하고...

翻譯 sally http://binmylove.cc.topzj.com

太雄請求金會長要求他能讓自己跟寶拉見面

但金會長因為看到太雄就會想起正奎

所以沒有見他

太雄也只有等金會長心情平復了

這樣寶拉才會跟著快樂

寶拉跟勝利感情越來越好

也在勝利的幫助下 寶拉開使打工

寶拉去打工的事情讓太雄嚇了一跳

準備去把寶拉帶回來

另外 健宇以為寶拉去了美國

所以把醫院的定期檢查報告寄到那邊

也打了電話去家裡

才知道寶拉還在韓國

健宇看了檢查結果.....頓時恍了神...

14회 ::1월 1일 (월)

태웅은 김회장을 찾아가 보라와 자신이 만나는 걸 허락해달라고 한다.

김회장은 태웅을 보면 정규가 떠올라서 태웅을 두고 볼 수 없다고 한다.

태웅은 김회장이 마음을 돌릴 때까지 보라를 잘 데리고 있겠다고 하고,

보라를 승리와 함께 지내도록 한다. 승리의 도움으로 아르바이트를 시작하게 된 보라.

태웅은 보라가 일을 한다는 걸 알고 놀라선 가게로 찾아가 보라를 데리고 나온다.

한편 보라가 미국으로 간 줄로 알고 있던 건우는 보라의 정기검진 결과를 미국 쪽

병원으로 전달해주기 위해 집으로 전화를 걸고, 보라가 한국에 남아있다는 걸 알게 된다.

건우는 검사결과를 보며 뭔가 석연치 않은 점을 발견하고...

Thanks junsho dearie for ur translation of ep 14 preview!

TW pleaded with Chairman Kim to allow him & BR to continue seeing each other

But Chairman Kim refused to see him as TW reminded him too much of his son

TW had no choice but to wait for him to simmer down as only then would BR feel happier

BR got along better with SR

She even got a job with SR's help

TW had a shock when hearing this, and was all ready to bring her back from her employment

On the other hand, GW, thinking that BR has left for the States, prepared all her medical reports to be sent over

He placed a call to BR's home and realised she's still in Korea

Gw saw her latest investigation results and was stunned...

^ OMGOMGOMG!!! What's in BR's new med report!! OMG!!

hope my deardear loonies didnt gobble on too much food as I did (my mom said food on thanksgivin, Christmas and New Yr ar 0 calorie, coz u r eating it with all your loved ones and prepared with soo much love ...haha...God will give us a break on that...and I choose to believe it feverishly :wub: :wub:) or droolz too much on binnie/TW (that's not possible)

Thanks dearteatea and my meusis for the freaken gorgeousxnth caps....goshgoshgosh...of coz I've told myself I'm soo far behind work I should cut my fingers off if I ever log into soompi...but missing digits is soo worth it...

thank you soo much dear junsho and meusis for 14 synopsis and trans....gosh...I can't breathe just watching the caps

chinah baby, you are sucha sweetie, I luv the sunbin ps kiss!!! *muak*

miduhyodear...ur siggy is soo gorgeous!!! I was just thinking it's about time our BoRa hehe cant control her urge and do the same that as TW did in ep7 :lol:

binnie....u have lowered me to only 2 words in my diction... FREAKEN...HOTT!!!!! :wub: :wub:

116715212425b425ab25c02hq4.jpg

source: HB gallery

Guest swit_malou

Hello. This is my first time to post on Hyunbin thread. I came to love him in Snow Queen drama although I admire his previous work; MNIKSS and Millionaire First Love. He's such an adorable and gorgeous actor. I'm impressed with his acting on SQ. Totally love his looks. HB also has a great chemistry with SYR :blush:

Anyway, I just want to share this graphics of mine with HB. I post this on SQ thread, but would also like to post this on this thread. I hope I'm allowed. :)

SQ_ep11.jpg

SQ_ps1.jpg

^ dearAnn , very cute indeed!! :wub: :wub:

I'm sucha good daughter...sittin thro yet another dreaded marathon of my mom's latest fav kdrama...*vomit and puke and vomit some more*

while very bored but so pretending not to be...this is what I read...

His face is his Stradivarius. A marvel of nuanced emotional precision. He is so sublimely in tune for his character' inner lines, his reactions often upstage his dialogues. The actor communicated all this without so much as a roll of the eyes making difficult material eminently more watchable by infusing all of his scenes with witty warmth and humanity juggling different emotions with quicksilver timing.

HB may be most famous for his mainstream refreshing romance, return to these meaty parts in artsy drama. It's almost scary to consider, but what if this fine young actor is just getting warmed up?!

--haha mianneh, I'm too bored, took this fr Entertainment Weekly on descriptions of Kate Winslet and Ryan Gosling, with very tiny tweaking by me.... :wub: but I cant help having binnie on my mind always... :blush:

Guest swit_malou

Welcome to the thread, swit_malou~! Thanks for sharing your beautiful graphics here too~! :D

Thanks dear SeReNiTy, you must be the #1 HB fan. You organized neatly, everything on first page of Hyunbin thread as well as the Snow Queen. You're such a nice moderator. :)

BTW, is there any HB fan club which I can join? :blush:

Guest Greentea

ep 14 preview cap.

er, er this cap TW looks like he's being 'victimised and harassed'... :vicx:

Capture3605.jpg

source: dc samsoon

:crazy::ph34r: I cun access soompi, msn and other website for the whole day due to the earthquake ..Thx god i can access at home..

meu sis, i haven watch the kissing scene <_< but judge from the caps..ermmm..no feel at all :sweatingbullets: