Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

:lol: Wow.. thx meukowz ssi for the SQ cartoon.. or is it also the Story Board?

Finally, could find out first word HB said on Snow Queen trailer was LAPLAND..

coz I was wondering for all this time what is Ra-Pul-Ran-Du stands for? Hee Hee

But where is Lapland anyway? Is it supposed tobe the place of Santa in North Scandinavian countries?

So New Zealand were just the portrait of the fantasy place? Questions keep popping up..

Oh.. If I only knew korean~~

:lol: Wow.. thx meukowz ssi for the SQ cartoon.. or is it also the Story Board?

Finally, could find out first word HB said on Snow Queen trailer was LAPLAND..

coz I was wondering for all this time what is Ra-Pul-Ran-Du stands for? Hee Hee

But where is Lapland anyway? Is it supposed tobe the place of Santa in North Scandinavian countries?

So New Zealand were just the portrait of the fantasy place? Questions keep popping up..

Oh.. If I only knew korean~~

:lol::lol:

Suzie ssi you're cute! I wasn't even paying attention to what the musher shouted & what Binnie repeated after him! :lol::lol:

I only had enough time to drool over Binnie :blush:

Hi ysboey, nw every mon-tue 9.00-10pm ch 100 KBS will be showing cloud stairway..tdy showing cloud stairway ep 6..:huh: if I'm not wrong, snow queen will show on Dec 18 after 16 eps of cloud stairway..Hope its help :D

Thanks for your info, luckily QS is showing in KBS else there will be no way I could watch it............ :D

Actually, Snow Queen is showing on KBS2, which is different from KBS, so it will be airing Nov. 13

thought i might just clear that up, they are 2 different TV stations with completely different program schedules

Hi all,

I've just finished watching MNIKSS (I know I'm sooo left behind..)

So still suffering from Shamshiki withdrawal :)

I can't wait to watch his SQ, I think he suits this role very much.

He's got that sharp looking eyes which will scare any men and melt the women's heart LOL~~~

I hope these will be available with sub soon.

Thank you so much for posting so many cute photos.

I'll be visiting this thread more often!!

Donna sis!!! Hugz hugz~~

You must be the happiest daughter for the past weeks ;) Welcome back!!! :D

Hehe like mook sis said, since those clips came from MNET SQ interview, I assume the scenes were taken from SQ as well.

As for Death window, this movie project has never been confirmed by Binnie's side. Proved to be only a rumour afterall...

Wow thanks everyone for the lotsa lotsa lotsa pix posted. What an eyeful! :w00t:

Big warm hugz back to Meu sis also thanks for the very cute SQ comic. :)

And yep, I've been the happiest daughter for the past weeks and for all my life. :)I LOVE u so much, Mom. :wub::wub:

Oh! I love u too, Binnie. :P:D

A4771228-93.jpg

Credit on pic w/ thanks

Hi Donna sis!! hehe we bumped into each other here everyday!!! Annyeong!! :blush: o ur siggy is awesome P'

14df71no1.jpg

credit samsoon gallery

Annyeong Nong Mookie dearie (hehehe, Korean, Thai and Eng in a row :D ) It's happy bumping into you but u bumped me so hard 'til my internet connection was lost for awhile. :P Your Binnie pic is cute too. :)

Another cute Tae Woong (my fav ones again, :lol: )

TW34rs.jpg

Credit : hb gallery and Soompi

Hihi dearies!!! :wub: <6 days and counting!! :w00t: Dear Meusis!! thanks for your diligent postings while I'm sweet dreaming of binnie every nite!! :wub: the comics r as cute and adorable as u !! hahaha :sweatingbullets:

20061108075410617184a006ls1.jpg

credit samsoon gallery

haha lilgzl, u r one lucky gal!! no need for samshik withdrawal!! in couple days we can all drool on binnie some more!! ;)

14df71no1.jpg

^^annyeong Greentea dear!! haha dear we r posting same pic same time ...we both edited our post same time too!! hehe..u mind posting that one again?

hehe I have no prob with binnie naked ANYTIME...he's soo professional...nth will happen dear.....hehe..

Guest Greentea

The Snow Queen Drama Preview 01 - Cartoon version (Part 1)

sqcartoon0101zx4.jpg

:) SQ count down to 5 DAYS :w00t:

meu sis, thx for the cartoon verison :P

:lol:mookie dear, we post the same pic again

%7Boption%7Dhttp://photo-media.hanmail.net/200611/08/newsen/20061108075410.617.0.jpg' alt='20061108075410.617.0.jpg'>

:huh:The above comic pic, i hope not going to appear in SQ..I dun wan binnie naked holding bora :vicx:

source: hb gallery