Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest cojung

Thanks p_ballereena and Greentea ssi....

"from “I’m sorry I Love You”’s producer & “Winter Sonata”’s writer…lead in KBS2 new mini-series, “Snow Queen”. => From their credit , would be sad story <_<

His role seem like male leader character in "I'm sorry, I love you" and "A love to kill" <_< Anyhow, please don't die :vicx:

Guest Greentea

"from “I’m sorry I Love You”’s producer & “Winter Sonata”’s writer…lead in KBS2 new mini-series, “Snow Queen”. => From their credit , would be sad story <_<

His role seem like male leader character in "I'm sorry, I love you" and "A love to kill" <_< Anyhow, please don't die :vicx:

oh not..cojung sshi, ya pls dun let binnie's character die :tears: I wonder who is the lead actress for "Snow Queen" :phew:

Guest ellabel

I agree cojung... looks like a melodrama.... Both ISILY and WS are tear-jerkers. :tears:

Crossing my fingers too that he wont die or if he will, must be to make it a more credible story.

Thanks p_bal for the eng. trans. Mwah!!! :wub:

Guest p_ballereena

Please Translate this one . Thank u very much .

현빈, KBS 드라마 첫 주연…MBC "미리 양해"

9420060807_26339346.jpg

[마이데일리 = 이은주 기자] 톱스타 현빈이 친정 MBC를 떠나 KBS 드라마의 첫 주연을 맡는다. 드라마로 1년만의 컴백.

현빈은 KBS 2TV 미니시리즈 `눈의 여왕`(가제ㆍ극본 김은희 윤은경ㆍ연출 이형민)의 남자 주인공으로 낙점 돼 오는 11월 시청자들과 만날 예정이다. 이 드라마는 한류 열풍의 진원지인 KBS 드라마 `겨울연가`의 작가와 `미안하다, 사랑한다`의 연출자가 제작할 것으로 알려졌다.

MBC 청춘 시트콤 `뉴 논스톱 4`를 거쳐 드라마 `아일랜드`를 통해 본격적으로 얼굴을 알리기 시작한 현빈은 지난해 최고 히트 드라마 `내 이름은 김삼순`의 현진헌 역으로 일약 스타덤에 올랐다. 하지만, 현빈은 현재 MBC와 드라마 계약이 한편 더 남아 있는 상태.

이에, 현빈은 `김삼순`의 김도우 작가가 집필하는 드라마 `여우야 뭐하니`를 통해 9월 브라운관 컴백이 확실시 되었으나, 캐릭터가 적합하지 않다는 판단하에 출연을 고사했었다.

이를 놓고 일각에서는 지난해 계약 문제로 갈등을 빚었던 최진실의 경우처럼 양 방송사의 감정싸움으로 비화되는 것이 아니냐는 우려를 낳기도 했다.

이에 대해 7일 MBC 드라마국 김사현 국장은 "처음에 KBS 드라마 출연 소식을 듣고 다소 황당하기도 했지만, 현빈측이 미리 KBS 드라마에 출연하겠다고 양해를 구했다"면서 "드라마를 꼭 올해 출연해야 하는 것이 아니기 때문에 잘 찍고 돌아오라고 말했다"고 밝혔다.

[KBS 2TV 미니시리즈 `눈의 여왕`의 주연을 맡을 것으로 알려진 현빈. 사진 = 마이데일리 사진 DB]

(이은주 기자 er@mydaily.co.kr)

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

More news... posted on the pinned "News Thread". Seems MBC is going to let HB do the KBS drama afterall without a fight because his people got prior permission. They do expect him to return to MBC for one more drama to fulfill his contract, whenever that may be. Also, from another article posted on the News thread, it seems that someone will die, but not HB. Sounds like it'll be his lover instead. Aisshh! Just saw him lose his love on MFL, do we have to see him suffer again? :wacko:

Guest RunIt

they need to get Kim Tae Hee as the lead. it would be guaranteed 30%+ ratings just for the cast alone. the cyon cf's they shot together was just a teaser for what could be something great

YAY YAY YAY!!! :w00t:

Binnie's got a new drama! :w00t:

Thanks a bunch p_bal for the translation, it finally ends his dry spell for more than a year!

Oh so maybe his lover's gonna die in the new drama? *take a deep breath* ookie, think I can still handle that, I mean, what can u expect from the writer of WS & producer of MISA?

As long as it's not Binnie who's dying, that may prove too much of an heartache for me *ouch*

Hmm, producer of MISA... will we be looking at a potential Hyun Bin-Im Soo Jung patnership? I kind of fancy that! :)

Anywayz, thanks again p_bal, you're the best! :D

Guest Azura

More news... posted on the pinned "News Thread". Seems MBC is going to let HB do the KBS drama afterall without a fight because his people got prior permission. They do expect him to return to MBC for one more drama to fulfill his contract, whenever that may be. Also, from another article posted on the News thread, it seems that someone will die, but not HB. Sounds like it'll be his lover instead. Aisshh! Just saw him lose his love on MFL, do we have to see him suffer again? :wacko:

aish....tragic end again!!! :(

be prepare to cry a bucket again!! :tears:

aish....tragic end again!!! :(

be prepare to cry a bucket again!! :tears:

Haha Azura dear, better to cry over binnie's sad figure than to stare blankly at his non-existence on TV, don't ya think so? ;)

Ok, if he's leading a rough life for this new role, that explains his exponential muscle growth recently. Well at least he's puting it in good use...

Hi bbstl, I posted the original chinese article to clarify that it was only a 1 sided press release, becoz a lot of us here were getting excited over this unconfirmed translated news posted earlier, which is still a false alarm todate, since HB & KTH camps have not released any confirmation as such.

Guest cojung

Meukowz ssi...Me too, would like to see Bin and Im Soo Jung together. But she must gone in this new series after MISA. Too sad for her T_T.

BTW, Bin's muscular figure totally perfect for Boxing 555.

Thanks to yeohweping from the News Thread. :)

20060807102307.484.0.jpg

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v13612225.html

Hyun Bin will be acting in KBS2 November drama " The Snow Queen " which was previously known as " Knocking on Heaven's door". Adapt from a true life story about the tragic life of a woman born into a rich family. Although she is born in a rich family and given the best education, she's fated a life of no freedom of her soul. The story will also be about two brothers who give up living the way they want to inherit the family business and the woman's untimely death after she faced the family's objections of her love relations.

Credit with S2

Meukowz ssi...Me too, would like to see Bin and Im Soo Jung together. But she must gone in this new series after MISA. Too sad for her T_T.

BTW, Bin's muscular figure totally perfect for Boxing 555.

Yup yup dearie, Im Soo Jung may not want to reprise her role in MISA, but maybe this one will be done with a twist, despite its tragic end? :rolleyes:

Anywayz, fingers' crossed for yet another killer performance from Binnie, we're been deprived long enough! :(

Not a word-for-word translation but here's the general gist of it. No info. on his co-stars, but there seems to be potential for some rough legal waters ahead. Hope it doesn't become too much of a problem... :unsure:

Hyun Bin gets on board the “Korean Wave Express”.

Receives love call from “I’m sorry I Love You”’s producer & “Winter Sonata”’s writer…lead in KBS2 new mini-series, “Snow Queen”.

Big thanks to Greentea for the news, and P_bal for the detailed translation!~

Finally! something to look forward to.. November.. 3 mths to go!

Ah.. autumn themed drama and perhaps a more serious side of Binnie's acting, gonna look great i hope. :wub:

Thanks to yeohweping from the News Thread. :)

Thanks for quoting the synopsis Ann,

wow..a true story, it sounds as if it was based on the Samsung Chaebol family sad tragedy. :vicx:

YTN News Clip about HB's casting in Snow Queen.

Another news

---------------

눈의 여왕'은 한때 천재였던 권투선수와 불치병을 앓고 있는 재벌가 딸이 만나 얼어붙은 서로의 마음을 녹여가는 동화 같은 슬픈 사랑 이야기. 현빈은 남자 주인공 한태웅 역을 맡았다.

태웅은 어린 시절 천재로 불렸으나 지금은 고등학교를 중퇴하고 삼류 복싱체육관의 스파링 파트너로 살아가는 인물. 꿈도 희망도 없이 살아가던 그는 어느 날 한 여자를 만나 운명적인 사랑을 느끼게 된다.

이 작품은 '겨울연가' 등에 참여한 김은희ㆍ윤은경 작가가 대본을 집필하고 '미안하다 사랑한다'의 이형민 PD가 연출을 맡아 더욱 관심을 모으고 있다.

이형민 PD는 "맑은 눈빛 속에 세상에 대한 치기 어린 저항감도 느껴져야 하는 '비운의 천재' 한태웅 역에 현빈이 적역이라 판단했다"고 캐스팅 이유를 전하며 "세상에 대한 삐딱한 마음을 가지고 살아가던 두 남녀를 통해 기존 트렌디 드라마와는 다른 예쁘지만 슬픈 멜로를 선보일 것"이라고 말했다.

It seems as if Binnies character,'Han Tae Woong' might be a boxer. Correct me if im wrong. :vicx:

Argh.. i hope its not similar to IJUKSA which was also from KBS. Ppl might compare his image to Rain. And then, there is 'incurable disease' in the story. :crazy: I worry it lacks originality. <_<

Guest kneekey

weeeeeeeeeeee! i cant wait to see binnie's new drama, i hope its with shg though :P

anywhoo..

2006 Showbiz Extra

Summer Special Viewer's Choice

results:

1) VACATION WITH A STAR :

MALE -

1st - Rain

2nd - Lee Junki

3rd - Hyun Bin/Lee Dong Wook/Jo In Sung

FEMALE -

1st - Song Hye Gyo

2nd - Lee Da Hye/Lee Young Ae

3rd - Kim Tae Hee

2) STAR THAT WOULD LOOK HOTTEST IN A SWIMSUIT ;

MALE -

1st - Rain

2nd - Kwon Sang Woo

3rd - Hyun Bin

FEMALE -

1st - Lee Hyo Ri

2nd - Song Hye Gyo/Jun Ji Hyun

3rd - Ha Ji Won

3) TV DRAMAS , MOVIES , MUSIC VIDEO BEST FOR THE SUMMER :

DRAMAS

1st - Full House

2nd - Something Happened in Bali/My Girl

3rd - Princess Hours

MOVIES

1st - My Girl and I

2nd - My Sassy Girl

3rd - il Mare/Sex is Zero/King and Clown/Arang/The Host

4) STAR IN A HORROR FLICK :

1st - Ha Ji Won

2nd - Lee Dong Wook

3rd - Choi Ji Woo

5) STAR PERFECT FOR AN ICE CREAM AD :

1st - Song Hye Gyo

2nd - Jang Nara/Moon Geun Young

3rd - Yoon Eun

cr: tammie@shg thread

Guest Greentea

YTN News Clip about HB's casting in Snow Queen.

Another news

---------------

눈의 여왕'은 한때 천재였던 권투선수와 불치병을 앓고 있는 재벌가 딸이 만나 얼어붙은 서로의 마음을 녹여가는 동화 같은 슬픈 사랑 이야기. 현빈은 남자 주인공 한태웅 역을 맡았다.

태웅은 어린 시절 천재로 불렸으나 지금은 고등학교를 중퇴하고 삼류 복싱체육관의 스파링 파트너로 살아가는 인물. 꿈도 희망도 없이 살아가던 그는 어느 날 한 여자를 만나 운명적인 사랑을 느끼게 된다.

이 작품은 '겨울연가' 등에 참여한 김은희ㆍ윤은경 작가가 대본을 집필하고 '미안하다 사랑한다'의 이형민 PD가 연출을 맡아 더욱 관심을 모으고 있다.

이형민 PD는 "맑은 눈빛 속에 세상에 대한 치기 어린 저항감도 느껴져야 하는 '비운의 천재' 한태웅 역에 현빈이 적역이라 판단했다"고 캐스팅 이유를 전하며 "세상에 대한 삐딱한 마음을 가지고 살아가던 두 남녀를 통해 기존 트렌디 드라마와는 다른 예쁘지만 슬픈 멜로를 선보일 것"이라고 말했다.

It seems as if Binnies character,'Han Tae Woong' might be a boxer. Correct me if im wrong. :vicx:

Argh.. i hope its not similar to IJUKSA which was also from KBS. Ppl might compare his image to Rain. And then, there is 'incurable disease' in the story. :crazy: I worry it lacks originality. <_<

poem, thx for sharing another pic of news :)

Hopefully binnie can have a new and fresh image for a boxer :lol: A haircut pls :P

I also hope that its not similar to a love to kill :wacko::ph34r: