Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest bigong mama

Thanks Wyen for posting up the pictures~~~I like several of them and as said before, many of it I've not seen it and so glad to see it! :)

Guest cojung

Cojung dear, the 2 pics u posted of Binnie in Ireland... make me miss him even more, especially after seeing those recent pics put up by greentea... :(

:DMeukowz ssi...Seem we all miss the good olded days of Bin boyish. Many pics remind us. You have to admit Bin is now grown up as a (chubby) man :blush: 555

Bin is checking himself in Soompi thread. :rolleyes: He njoy?? what we are talking about him :sweatingbullets:

img_2924165_782_31145458832.jpg

Guest Greentea

:DMeukowz ssi...Seem we all miss the good olded days of Bin boyish. Many pics remind us. You have to admit Bin is now grown up as a (chubby) man :blush: 555

Bin is checking himself in Soompi thread. :rolleyes: He njoy?? what we are talking about him :sweatingbullets:

%7Boption%7Dimg_2924165_782_31145458832.jpg%7Boption%7D

haha...cojung sshi, i also admit that bin had grown up as "macho" man :lol: I really miss his old days samshik image..

For his recent pics remind me again his taxation pics :tears::tears: Bin ah need to take care of ur image although u're resting :(

Binnie or hyun bin, i saw both ID in soompi before :lol::lol:

Guest margan

I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR HYUN BIN TO START A NEW PROJECT BE IN THE MOVIE OR

TV SERIES. HE'S A VERY TALENTED YOUNG ACTOR AND NEW ACTORS ARE EMERGING BY

THE DOZEN EVERYDAY. OF COURSE WE DON'T WANT HIM TO BE ECLIPSE BY THIS NEWCOMERS.

BESIDE WE ALREADY MISSED HIM SO MUCH. HE SHOULD ALWAYS BE ON THE GO FOR THE SAKE OF

HIS MILLIONS OF ADMIRER ALL OVER THE WORLD.

hYun biN.....

1 w0rd t0 desCribe him......

h0t.....

he was so h0t......

i liKe hiM in mY loveLy saMso0n.....

He's so hot aNd haNds0me....

:w00t: