Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest yum yum dimsum

hes a great actor! i really enjoyed watchin MNIKSS with him and Kim Sun Ah, they work wonders together. hehehe!!

Guest second_glance

samshikii02.jpg

LOVED, LOVED,LOVED THIS SCENE!!! He was so hot!!! I like the crisp white shirt on him and the short haircut. I didnt know how to make screencaps ( I still dont, can someone teach me?), so I kept on trying to pause the player at the right moment so that I can take a pic of this part on my cell phone!! HAHAHHA.

Guest luckycarrienew

samshikii02.jpg

LOVED, LOVED,LOVED THIS SCENE!!! He was so hot!!! I like the crisp white shirt on

Why HB's eyes looks soooooooooooo miserable?? TT______________________TT

11422403926yu.jpg

難道HB想見他的朋友也是個錯誤嗎??-----> Who has a kindness heart??

Guest symphonee.

LOVED, LOVED,LOVED THIS SCENE!!! He was so hot!!! I like the crisp white shirt on him and the short haircut. I didnt know how to make screencaps ( I still dont, can someone teach me?), so I kept on trying to pause the player at the right moment so that I can take a pic of this part on my cell phone!! HAHAHHA.

HAHHAHAHA, indeed, he looks extremely sexy in that outfit <333

To make screencaps... using Windows Media Player.

Go to "Tools" > Options

Click the "Performance" tab

Where it says Video Acceleration, move the horizontal scroll bar so it's "none".

And that's it. Now play your video and once it gets to the scene you want to CAP, pause it and press Print Screen and paste it into Photoshop or whatever.

Guest cojung

1594091ex.jpg

1594106yo.jpg

credit:www.hyunbin30.com

Hi..Greentea ssi....Just wondering what is this event? In stadium joining some games? Last post Bin seem upset or yaling something <_< Thanks :)

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Go to "Tools" > Options

Where it says Video Acceleration, move the horizontal scroll bar so it's "none".

And that's it. Now play your video and once it gets to the scene you want to CAP, pause it and press Print Screen and paste it into Photoshop or whatever.

Ohhh great!! Thanks for that. I know I didn't ask for help but i always wanted to know hot to make screen caps. May I ask, where I will find the Screencaps after?? :unsure:^_^

1143465110dot12lp.jpg

I love this pic of him :wub: His smile and his dimples are just soo charming. Dreamy :wub:

Guest Greentea

Hi..Greentea ssi....Just wondering what is this event? In stadium joining some games? Last post Bin seem upset or yaling something <_< Thanks :)

cojung sshi, i'm not sure what event he is watching baseball or soccer :unsure: Bin looked very tense and concentrated during watching this event :blink:

1147194018_1147193117_hb.jpg

1147194311_1147193628_hb2.jpg

Guest cojung

cojung sshi, i'm not sure what event he is watching baseball or soccer :unsure: Bin looked very tense and concentrated during watching this event :blink:

1147194018_1147193117_hb.jpg

1147194311_1147193628_hb2.jpg

wo wo wo...I see...May be he was seeing Korean National team playing and Bin may deep in the games. Wanna see him play baseball. :) I like his casual/sport looks :D Thank for candid shots.

Guest Elee

wow:D hyun binnie is a baseball player! hehe...#31:P its great, but even though hes not a soccer player, i think hes still hot being a baseball player!

Guest symphonee.

Ohhh great!! Thanks for that. I know I didn't ask for help but i always wanted to know hot to make screen caps. May I ask, where I will find the Screencaps after??

Well, once you've pressed "screencap", open up Photoshop (if you have it), press Ctrl + N (which will open up a new document) and ignore all the stuff that comes up and just press OK.

THen press Ctrl + V (paste) and your image will come up. Once you've pasted your image, you can then crop it and such to your liking.

Hopefully that wasn't too confusing =X.

Guest second_glance

Go to "Tools" > Options

Oh THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!