Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Hey your english isn't bad at all and so is MooBua 's english. I understand both of your posts here and there very well. :)

And we should really respect the way a person express herself in english. We can't expect everyone to speak english clearly cause not all people in soompi comes from a country where english is their national language and I'm of them.

Ditto! :D

And c'mon dear, I know a lot of pple from the philippines who speak & write excellent english, including you!

Nice touches they did to this pic here. :P

1147003645_d_hb_g_35.jpgimg75192631511eb.jpg

source: hyunbin gallery

Guest Greentea

:huh: I dun see anyone's english is poorer than mine except ..... :phew::lol:

Who actually bother about perfect english writing here, so far we can understand the post is good enough ;)

Moobua sshi,cheers up :) Ur english is fine for us :D

060506135909_0001.jpg

1147007866_1.JPG

source:samsoon gallery

Guest cojung

Carrie dear, you should know when you've crossed that line over there. Have u forgotten to add your 'joking' there again! <_<

Oh please dun cry MooBua dear, just ignore her, I can ony see that she's joking coz there's never been a moment where I dun understand your post! :D And my english is bad enough! :tears:

Yes cojung dear, but your kiss is even hotter! :blush: :blush:

Dear ..Meukowz...Thanks but my Kiss :blush: . Give credit to last (??? in MNIKSS) Kiss of lovely HB and KSA..Ooops I mean Samshik and Samsoon :lol:

And thank you and LovelyGirl......Since I'm the one don't use English in everyday use. I wanna share with you guys, hope my English is sufficient :sweatingbullets: .

Guest qingqing78

Hi...2 Qing and Moobua...Wave ~ Hug....เรามาคุยภาษาบ้านเราดีก่า เริ่มเวียนเฮดอ่ะ อาหมวยแถวนี้ใช้ราชาศัพท์อิ้งรึไงหว่า

I just saw My girl and I heard many pp compare with MNIKSS. I just notice 1 thing in common between male leading. They got acne at same position (right cheek) 555 Such a coincident :D

Cojung-sshi... wave wave .. you are the great observator :lol:

Greentea-sshi.. i really like the pic which Bin showed his forehead.. :lol: funny coz i always think that it's better for him to have any hairstyle that show his forehead..

Guest ellabel

Thanks to all who shared Binnie's cutie pics... :D

Just saw him tonite at Arirang's Showbiz Extra watching theFall/winter Seoul Fashion Show.

As usual, he looks so handsome. :D

So, is HB going back to school? I think that wud be great.

Isnt KSA rumored to be going back to the US also to study again?

Thanks to all who shared Binnie's cutie pics... :D

Just saw him tonite at Arirang's Showbiz Extra watching theFall/winter Seoul Fashion Show.

As usual, he looks so handsome. :D

So, is HB going back to school? I think that wud be great.

Isnt KSA rumored to be going back to the US also to study again?

Hi ella chingu! Miss u~~~

Yup, Binnie should be back at school now, after he finished MFL.

But he's slated to do another drama with MBC this September, though final casting is not confirmed yet. But this is enough to send all of us into a frenzy! :D

I thought KSA has fiinished her study in the States already? :huh:

Ok, what a pair of studious couple! :D

Guest luckycarrienew

wow! i really like HIM a lot!!!

he's a cutiee!

thanks for the pics!

Of course!!HB has a "mature mind" , although he has a babyface!!!!!!!

Guest lavender*sshi

wow! Hyun Bin is off to school right now?? how i wish to see him in class. hihih :D

another drama! that was cool!

Guest ellabel

Hi ella chingu! Miss u~~~

Yup, Binnie should be back at school now, after he finished MFL.

But he's slated to do another drama with MBC this September, though final casting is not confirmed yet. But this is enough to send all of us into a frenzy! :D

I thought KSA has fiinished her study in the States already? :huh:

Ok, what a pair of studious couple! :D

Hello there meu chingu!! :D

Miss talking to u too. :wub:

Aish!! so many work, so many K-hunks, so little time. :sweatingbullets:

Well, it's good that he's going back to school. Being in showbiz is not forever.

He needs something to back him up just in case he's no longer popular.

But, of course, that is too far fetched yet.

Me, sounding like his omma. :P:lol:

Wow!! Looking forward to his new drama.

I hope he gets a good leading lady.

Who do u want? Or, am i asking the obvious? :rolleyes:

Hello there meu chingu!! :D

Miss talking to u too. :wub:

Aish!! so many work, so many K-hunks, so little time. :sweatingbullets:

Well, it's good that he's going back to school. Being in showbiz is not forever.

He needs something to back him up just in case he's no longer popular.

But, of course, that is too far fetched yet.

Me, sounding like his omma. :P:lol:

Wow!! Looking forward to his new drama.

I hope he gets a good leading lady.

Who do u want? Or, am i asking the obvious? :rolleyes:

Yes my dear! U are bz with other K-hunks, no time for us here... :tears:

Apparently a good education is paramount in the Korean society, and just about every K artiste has a degree or more, or is in the process of getting one. Our Binnie is no exception here, besides, being still in college also means that the he can at least have another 2-year deferment before his call for army national service. That's a piece of comforting news for the fans here... :P

I have my inhibitions in saying out loud who I'll like Binnie to work with in his next project! I don't want to incur wrath from the detractors. :sweatingbullets: But I guess most of us share the same and safest choice when it comes to partnering with our Binnie. KSA who else! :w00t:

Guest bigong mama

It's so unreal! It seems most people like MNIKSS and Hyun Bin is the one that attracted so many admirers and his popularity has shoot up tremendously and yet how could a show that comes out not long liked My Girl with it's thread that has reached 13,971! Puzzle... :huh:

It's so unreal! It seems most people like MNIKSS and Hyun Bin is the one that attracted so many admirers and his popularity has shoot up tremendously and yet how could a show that comes out not long liked My Girl with it's thread that has reached 13,971! Puzzle... :huh:

Hi 'bigong mama! I've not watched My Girl, so I cannot comment much!

But I guess the fact the it came out not long ago is precisely the reason for its length of the thread.

MNIKSS was finished some good months ago when the new soompi is up again!

Prior to that, I believe it reached 2000 pages in the old soompi?

My Girl was aired alongside with the new soompi, so naturally there will be a lot of online discussion as each episode runs, but having more pages than MNIKSS doesn't make MNIKSS any less successful as a drama. It's just the timing factor there. :D

Guest bigong mama

Hi 'bigong mama! I've not watched My Girl, so I cannot comment much!

But I guess the fact the it came out not long ago is precisely the reason for its length of the thread.

MNIKSS was finished some good months ago when the new soompi is up again!

Prior to that, I believe it reached 2000 pages in the old soompi?

My Girl was aired alongside with the new soompi, so naturally there will be a lot of online discussion as each episode runs, but having more pages than MNIKSS doesn't make MNIKSS any less successful as a drama. It's just the timing factor there. :D

Oh I see...I was not aware of the new soompi thing...got a better picture now. Err...only a slight moment of query as in how could it be that MNIKSS is less successful but thanks for clearing up...I actually kept scratching my head to think, first it's Goong and now it's My Girl and their threads are bursting. Hee... :P

I have watched both the dramas and quite enjoyable but still MNIKSS is my top choice! :D