Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest MooBua

MooBua, 就好像---> means 'it's just like'

meukowz ---> Oh! thank you so much for the meaning and now I know what luckycarrienew saying---Sun Ah+ Hyun Bin 就好像 大S+ 仔仔(F4)---Wow...it is a superb comparison. :)

Guest Greentea

I thought I was number 1??!! So that makes me what?? Number 2??!! :P

OMO..Lovelygirl when are u really become No.1 disgusting person.. :lol::lol:

1146989873_1.jpg

1146992142_3.JPG

1146992189_4.JPG

1146992189_5.JPG

source:samsoon gallery

Guest Greentea

愛爾蘭裡 玄彬真的是" 大好人"

連他老闆都說他很帥 很可愛

但是在這兒 他卻被打了好多下

心疼啊!!!!

carrie dear ^^ or should I address u as I'm sky :lol: U had start watching Ireland..How is it ? Nice? Seems like bin is a very good guy which u always wrote :D I thought u are going to start watching "the star",but surprised that u watching Ireland now :unsure:

200407291205532100_1.jpg

Guest luckycarrienew

Just watched a little bit "Ireland:

那女孩說: "那男孩好像在她腦海裡蓋房子

越蓋越大"__ 奉勸各位同仁 不要把愛情當

遊戲 學學玄彬的成熟穩重~~~^____^***********

1146989873_1.jpg

OMO~dear tea^^HB is sooooooooooooooo charming~~Love HB~~~~ :blush: :lol:

Guest luckycarrienew

carrie dear ^^ or should I address u as I'm sky :lol: U had start watching Ireland..How is it ? Nice? Seems like bin is a very good guy which u always wrote :D I thought u are going to start watching "the star",but surprised that u watching Ireland now :unsure:

200407291205532100_1.jpg

Yep!!Of course!!HB is a goooooooooooooooooooood guy!!coz he has a "Mature Mind"!!!!Love HB

:lol: :blush: :lol:

meukowz^^OMO~dear~~u are really a master of "English"!!!小妹甘拜下風 佩服不已^^

:blush: :lol:

11jk4.jpg

meukowz ---> Oh! thank you so much for the meaning and now I know what luckycarrienew saying---Sun Ah+ Hyun Bin 就好像 大S+ 仔仔(F4)---Wow...it is a superb comparison. :)

Dear ~u English is very baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Guest luckycarrienew

:(:(:( ---> :tears::tears::tears:

Don't be sad!!U should be "brave" !!just like HB did something to hold Sun Ah back!!!

點一首歌給你: 林宇中- 靠岸

ps. just watched a little bit "Ireland"

Another couple : that girl said: "如果你不希望我現在倒下, 就得緊緊抓住我的手!!"

學學玄彬的成熟穩重!!!

bedfb1b8baf3intro19lb.jpg

source: hyunbin gallery

Dear~HB's eyes seems only concerntrate one thing~love HB forever~~~ :blush:

Guest qingqing78

The CF of Paris Baguette hasn't come out yet?? i'm waiting for it. I think it will be aired in May right?

MooBua... i used to be Zai Zai's diehard fan :lol:อย่าไปสนใจเจ้คนนั้นเลยจ้ะ ชีแปลกๆ น่ะ ภาษาอังกฤษของน้อง (คิดว่าน้องเนอะ) ไม่เห็นผิดปกติเลยนะ

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

~LovelyGirl~ dear, why would you want to be labeled as Disgusting Person No. 1? hehe

Ya lovelygirl, you are lovely, not disgusting, remember? ;);)B)

:blush: :blush:

Hahahaha :lol: Yup, I never did like to be called one and I don't want to be called a disgusting person anymore. :P I don't even know why I was ever called a disgusting person?? Carrie dear why??!! Maybe cause I say "He's so cute" and "He's hot" whenever I see Binnie's pic :P But I can't help it cause he's realy cute. I am an immature person. :P

I was back then :tears:

:w00t: Nice pics of Binnie. So cute. I like the last one so much cause of the way he stares. He is so dreamy :w00t:

Guest luckycarrienew

:blush: :blush:

... I am an immature person. :P

Unless u are true now!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

ps.Learn from Hyun Bin------> Mature mind!!!! :blush: :lol:

:blush: :blush: :blush:

1146989873_1.jpg

1146992142_3.JPG

1146992189_4.JPG

1146992189_5.JPG

Guest cojung

cojung ---> my dear sister :) Either you become a wolf or a fox, I wish you being a professional hunter... :lol:

thekissslow2rj4lw.gif

...Oh!!!..I have an imagination...you are now having a hot kiss!!!.... :w00t:

Wo wo wo Moobua....Long time no seen. Miss you ja2. จุ๊บ ๆ

I think I'm just amateur on that and You'd better know how you are good at Hunting Bin trace <_< Omo omo, don't be so naughty girl. I believe all Bin loonies wanna keep imagination hot kiss of SUNBIN. อย่าทำอย่างนี้นะ พี่กัวโดนรุมกะตึ๊บ แล้วเห็นรูป ตัวเองที่กรอบรูปป่าว อิอิ ตัวเองนั่นแหละ :tears:

Sorry, I must re-post this passioned kiss.

113460882418vu8fp.jpg

Meukowz ssi....Paris Bagutte gif is soooo cute.

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

113460882418vu8fp.jpg

That kiss was taken from their last kis, right?? The kiss at the stairs?? That PS pic of their kiss looks so much hotter than the real one. :w00t: Best PS pic of them yet.

Guest cojung

The CF of Paris Baguette hasn't come out yet?? i'm waiting for it. I think it will be aired in May right?

MooBua... i used to be Zai Zai's diehard fan :lol:อย่าไปสนใจเจ้คนนั้นเลยจ้ะ ชีแปลกๆ น่ะ ภาษาอังกฤษของน้อง (คิดว่าน้องเนอะ) ไม่เห็นผิดปกติเลยนะ

Hi...2 Qing and Moobua...Wave ~ Hug....เรามาคุยภาษาบ้านเราดีก่า เริ่มเวียนเฮดอ่ะ อาหมวยแถวนี้ใช้ราชาศัพท์อิ้งรึไงหว่า

I just saw My girl and I heard many pp compare with MNIKSS. I just notice 1 thing in common between male leading. They got acne at same position (right cheek) 555 Such a coincident :D

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

e9er0p.jpg

Now that I've seen a lot of pics that shows Binnie workking and studying, I want to know what did he finished in school?? Did he went to college or did he only finished high school and went straight to modeling or was he studying already in college and then he decided to drop out and start modelling??? And if he did went to college, does anyone know his course???

I started being curious about this after seeing those pics of him studying. :) Can anyone answer my question? :)

Guest cojung

Now that I've seen a lot of pics that shows Binnie workking and studying, I want to know what did he finished in school?? Did he went to college or did he only finished high school and went straight to modeling or was he studying already in college and then he decided to drop out and start modelling??? And if he did went to college, does anyone know his course???

I started being curious about this after seeing those pics of him studying. :) Can anyone answer my question? :)

Hi..LovelyGirl..I read from this thread. Bin is back to college. He's not finished yet. Please correct if I'm wrong.

Dear ~u English is very baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!

Carrie dear, you should know when you've crossed that line over there. Have u forgotten to add your 'joking' there again! <_<

:( ---> :tears:

Oh please dun cry MooBua dear, just ignore her, I can ony see that she's joking coz there's never been a moment where I dun understand your post! :D And my english is bad enough! :tears:

Sorry, I must re-post this passioned kiss.

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/161/113460882418vu8fp.jpg

Yes cojung dear, but your kiss is even hotter! :blush: :blush:

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Oh please dun cry MooBua dear, just ignore her, I can ony see that she's joking coz there's never been a moment where I dun understand your post! :D And my english is bad enough! :tears:

Hey your english isn't bad at all and so is MooBua 's english. I understand both of your posts here and there very well. :)

And we should really respect the way a person express herself in english. We can't expect everyone to speak english clearly cause not all people in soompi comes from a country where english is their national language and I'm one of them.

Hi..LovelyGirl..I read from this thread. Bin is back to college. He's not finished yet. Please correct if I'm wrong.

Wow :w00t: I hope that's true. I like guys actors who fiish their studies. I want him to be like Suna. Talented and Educated!!! But if he's really studying, I wonder how he manages his time cause he seems really busy these days. If he is studying then kudos to him. Love Binnie :wub:

Btw, thanks for telling :)