Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest luckycarrienew

Me too, I hate guys who smoke but I guess Binnie in an exception cause there is absolutely no way that I'd hate just because he smokes. He's too cute!! :w00t: Actually he looks kind of hot when he smokes like in those gifs above. But I do hope he stops. It won't do him any good. :phew:

I hate guys who smoke,toooooo.

but most of Korean male stars are smoking~

誰叫玄彬魅力無法擋 就像我的No.1金來沅^^

:lol::lol::lol:

Meukowz sifu, I wish I was as studies as Binnie like in that picture

Dear~"Far Away" desk computer or "NB" ,u will study hard as HB!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

meukowz sshi, u need to ask why those people keep posting elephant finger toys but not duckling

OK dearie, I'll let u off for now. But to totally appease me, You've gotta give me the real, tangible duckling! :tongue2: Too much hurt has been done that a mere picture will not suffice anymore!!! :tears::tears::w00t:

how hot can this guy be ??everytime i look at his pic ..i feel like i'm going to faint .. :lol: .i just love the way how he has variety of facial expressions ..sometimes he looks so naive and cute , other time he looks so manly and charismatic , sometimes he looks so dashing and charming and some times he looks so adorable and sweet , i just can't resist his wonderful and sugar sweet smile ...

actually i really hate smokers..but seeing hyun bin smokes change my mind for a moment ...oh my goodness . *faint*

1132309953_Untitled-9.gif

smoking_revised(1).gif

Me too, I hate guys who smoke but I guess Binnie in an exception cause there is absolutely no way that I'd hate just because he smokes. He's too cute!! :w00t: Actually he looks kind of hot when he smokes like in those gifs above. But I do hope he stops. It won't do him any good.

Oh yea he does look every inch a killer when he picks up a ciggy there! :blush:

But for his sake, I'll still prefer him to quit... or at least those PD should reduce the smoking scenes for him, can't imagine how much nicotine he's consumed with all those takes there... :

Meukowz sifu, I wish I was as studies as Binnie like in that picture. :lol:

Dearie, am in no position to reprimand you there! :sweatingbullets:

I should be doing so many other things right now instead of soomping, yet can't help myself but sneaking in here! :phew:

Guest luckycarrienew

Sun Ah+ Hyun Bin 就好像 大S+ 仔仔(F4)

OK dearie, I'll let u off for now. But to totally appease me, You've gotta give me the

Oh yea he does look every inch a killer when he picks up a ciggy there! :

But for his sake, I'll still prefer him to quit... or at least those PD should reduce the smoking scenes for him, can't imagine how much nicotine he's consumed with all those takes there... :

Dearie, am in no position to reprimand you there! :

I should be doing so many other things right now instead of soomping, yet can't help myself but sneaking in here! :phew:

OMo~dear~~I totally agree~shake hands~~~like RW study hard~Love RW :blush: :lol::lol:

Guest luckycarrienew

Paris Baguette gif :P

img19702111469233936rj.gif

Love HB's concerntration eyes~only concern one thing~love****************

:blush: :lol::lol:

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Oh yea he does look every inch a killer when he picks up a ciggy there! :blush:

Binnie should have learned from what he said(well actually, what Samshik said) when SamSoon was about to smoke. He should have kept that line in his mind. Maybe Suna should send Binnie a video containing that line to provoke him to quit smoking. :sweatingbullets::phew::P

OMO~~dear~u are No.1 disgusting person!!!!No one can beat u!!!!!! :phew:

Ps , coz "I am Sky"!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

I thought I was number 1??!! So that makes me what?? Number 2??!! :P

Binnie sure kisses good but I'm not dreaming him kissing me like that. I'm dreaming(and hoping :w00t: ) that he would kiss Suna like that in real life!!! :w00t::P

Binnie should have learned from what he said(well actually, what Samshik said) when SamSoon was about to smoke. He should have kept that line in his mind. Maybe Suna should send Binnie a video containing that line to provoke him to quit smoking. :sweatingbullets::phew::P

I thought I was number 1??!! So that makes me what?? Number 2??!! :P

Binnie sure kisses good but I'm not dreaming him kissing me like that. I'm dreaming(and hoping :w00t: ) that he would kiss Suna like that in real life!!! :w00t::P

Oh LovelyGirl! Trust me! You WILL NOT WANNA be the no. 1 disgusting person! :w00t:

From Oriental Daily, HK.

Bascially reporting Binnie being selected as the new player for the All-star baseball team, PLAYBOYS, led by Jang Dong Gun.

But why choose this one of all the baseball pics! :angry:

0055hj.jpg

Guest luckycarrienew

A superstar in the making.

1146839325_123654897.jpg

source: hyunbin gallery

Sooooooooooooo Young!!No matter now he still has a "babyface"!!!Soooooooooooooooooo charming~~~

:blush: :lol::lol:

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Oh LovelyGirl! Trust me! You WILL NOT WANNA be the no. 1 disgusting person! :w00t:

I second on meukowz sifu's comment~!! :w00t:

:P Hahahaha Why is there something to it???!!! :lol:

1146962566_hyunbin01.jpg

I like this one. Binnie's looking hot and the background is just dreamy :w00t:

Guest MooBua

Sun Ah+ Hyun Bin 就好像 大S+ 仔仔(F4)

luckycarrienew ---> I don't know what is the meaning of this word --> 就好像---> but I just tell you that I'm a crazy fan of ZaiZai too and I don't mind him dating with Da S even they are not the same age. You see...after they played together and had a hot kiss scene in MARS, finally they are falling in love each other. I'm thinking about Sun Ah + Hyun Bin, and I wish they are likely Da S + ZaiZai. :P

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

But why choose this one of all the baseball pics! :angry:

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/4854/0055hj.jpg

Yah, you're right!! Of all pictures of him playing baseball why that!!?? <_<:vicx: This is going to make Binnie's fan more perverted. :w00t:

luckycarrienew ---> I don't know what is the meaning of this word --> 就好像---> but I just tell you that I'm a crazy fan of ZaiZai too and I don't mind him dating with Da S even they are not the same age. You see...after they played together and had a hot kiss scene in MARS, finally they are falling in love each other. I'm thinking about Sun Ah + Hyun Bin, and I wish they are likely Da S + ZaiZai. :P

I so agree. I mean if it can happen to them then there's no reason why it can't happen to suna and Binnie. In love, age doesn't matter. :w00t:

MooBua, 就好像---> means 'it's just like'

bedfb1b8baf3intro19lb.jpg

:P Hahahaha Why is there something to it???!!! :lol:

I like this one. Binnie's looking hot and the background is just dreamy :w00t:

~LovelyGirl~ dear, why would you want to be labeled as Disgusting Person No. 1? hehe

Ya lovelygirl, you are lovely, not disgusting, remember? ;);)B)