Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

I was really lookin' forward for CJW and BYJ for real but unfortunately never did happened. what can I say... just  him let it go.i have notice all CJW's leading man was close to her didn't make it for real;LBH,KSW,RSW and now BYJ they got married with someone else...as of now she's hooked with LSJ they were very close but still I have a doubt???CJW she have her own secret  personal preference ideal type of man...no one knows...but she did get along really well with anybody  because of her kindness personality.

I will support CJW all the way...but I wish preferred for CJW younger man although 6yrs gap can take good  care with her than older man.older man are grumpy and moody.how could can handle taking care with kids?please no  offense my opinion...

Edited by dragon98
  • Like 2

Guest be happy

@be happy I don't think she attended the wedding

this is the second wedding celebration of his past leading man that she's not around... 

I wonder how CJW didnot attend BYJ wedding they union many times !!!!

I was really lookin' forward for CJW and BYJ for real but unfortunately never did happened. what can I say... just  him let it go.i have notice all CJW's leading man was close to her didn't make it for real;LBH,KSW,RSW and now BYJ they got married with someone else...as of now she's hooked with LSJ they were very close but still I have a doubt???CJW she have her own secret  personal preference ideal type of man...no one knows...but she did get along really well with anybody  because of her kindness personality.

I will support CJW all the way...but I wish preferred for CJW younger man although 6yrs gap can take good  care with her than older man.older man are grumpy and moody.how could can handle taking care with kids?please no  offense my opinion...

Me too I was really believe that winter sonata couple were really in love :D  and i dreamed all the time they will be together one day ..but although all men work with choi ji woo said great words about her no one she involve with :( . i wonder who will be her man . and as very long time fan for CJW I think LSJ not her man either , But who know ,,,, I wish for her happy great life as she wish :)

Edited by be happy

The Bae Yong Joon And Park Soo Jin Wedding Was A Star-Studded Affair

The wedding of Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin may have been described as a small private wedding but plenty of celebrities attended.

The couple married at 6 p.m. on July 27 at the Aston House in Seoul's Sheraton Grande Walkerhill.

According to the Korean media outlet Korea Times, dozens of the couple's celebrity friends showed up to wish them well and share their happy moment.

Park belongs to Hamimo, a Christian fellowship of female celebrities, and many members of the group attended the wedding. Known as "The group of beauties who love God," the group includes actress Han Ji Hye, TV personality Kim Sung Eun, singer-turned-actress Jeon Hye Bin, actress Uhm Ji Won, So E Hyun, and TV news anchor Park Ji Yoon. These beautiful female celebrities attended her bridal shower, along with actress Hwang Jung Eum and Girls Generation's Kwon Yu Ri. Hwang and Park were once both members of the same girl group, Sugar, and the group members have stayed in touch. The wedding was something of a reunion for the group, as Yook Hye Seung, Hwang Jung Eum and Ayumi Lee also attended

The groom's guests included Park Jin Young, the CEO of JYP Entertainment, Kim Sung Eun of Key East and actors Lee Hyun Woo, Kim Soo Hyun, Joo Ji Hoon, Song Seung Hoon, Son Dam Bi, Park Seo Joon, Hong Soo Hyun, and singer-pianist Yoon Han. Park Jin Young, Yangpa, The One, and Shin Yong Jae performed at the ceremony.

It was also reported that some of Bae Yong Joon's fan club in Japan were invited. A group of his Japanese fans gathered at the hotel to catch a glimpse of Bae, who became popular there after appearing in the 2002 drama "Winter Sonata." Some visited his home in the Seongbuk district of northern Seoul to catch a glimpse of him before he left for the hotel.

Source: KDrama Stars

This is part of the article and as per the list, CJW was not on it. Was she not invited ??

Edited by tilac
  • Like 2

August 2, 2015

Lee Seo Jin Is Told He Should Just Marry Choi Ji Woo, This Is How He Responds

Soompi

lee-seo-jin-choi-ji-woo-three-meals-a-da

On the July 31 episode of tvN’s “Three Meals a Day,” Lee Seo Jin dropped a brow-raising comment about Choi Ji Woo, who had been on the show the prior week.

While waiting for the guest of the week to show up, Taecyeon tries some of the kimchi that Choi Ji Woo had brought to the house, and comments on how good it is. Lee Seo Jin then says, “Is she not coming again today?” Producer Na Young Suk says cheekily from behind the camera, “Bring her here everyday?” “Just get married then.”

But Lee Seo Jin responds, “If we get married, [I’d] probably bring her [here] even less. Because if you get married you want to be apart more.”

Hilariously, the on-screen caption says, “What is he saying..”

Later, when Son Ho Joon shows up, Lee Seo Jin does not hold back in expressing his disappointment.

Source (1)

• Like 6

Choi Ji Woo is Ridiculously Adorable in Teasers for Second Time Twenty Again

Posted on August 1, 2015 by ockoala

sikis1.jpg

The next K-drama I’m most looking forward to is tvN‘s Second Time Twenty Again. I am really enjoying currently airing Oh My Ghost so it’s not to rush OMG off the screen, but I have grown super fond of Choi Ji Woo thanks to the triple punch – a fantastic turn as The Suspicious Housekeeper, being wonderfully hateful in Temptation, and making everyone fall for her mature aegyo in Granda Over Flowers. As much as Bae Yong Joon‘s star has dimmed since Winter Sonatais conversely how much I’ve grown to like her now.

Second Time Twenty Again comes across like a rom-com light version of the Kim Hee Sun drama Angry Mom. I enjoyed AM and loved Kim Hee Sun it, but there is no need to do the same serious take on the independent woman goes back to school story. While Kim Hee Sun went back to high school to stop the bullying against her daughter, Choi Ji Woo will be going to college to live the life she never experienced after getting married at the age of 19. She ends up being same age classmates with her own son, having her high school friend as her professor, and dealing with her own husband as an elitist snob in the faculty.

Source: A Koala's Playground

• Like 3

MmIomg she's soooo cute 

omg she's soooo cute 

I can see from her latest posts n videos she is not affected with BYJ'swedding . I think she is happt right now She is happy  because of seo gin? Hope so. her followers will support her  whatever decision she makes. I just hope she will get married soon( with lee seo gin)?. She's not getting any younger. 

• Like 4

Guest powerpuff75_stv

The wedding of Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin may have been described as a small private wedding but plenty of celebrities attended.

The couple married at 6 p.m. on July 27 at the Aston House in Seoul's Sheraton Grande Walkerhill.

According to the Korean media outlet Korea Times, dozens of the couple's celebrity friends showed up to wish them well and share their happy moment.

Park belongs to Hamimo, a Christian fellowship of female celebrities, and many members of the group attended the wedding. Known as "The group of beauties who love God," the group includes actress Han Ji Hye, TV personality Kim Sung Eun, singer-turned-actress Jeon Hye Bin, actress Uhm Ji Won, So E Hyun, and TV news anchor Park Ji Yoon. These beautiful female celebrities attended her bridal shower, along with actress Hwang Jung Eum and Girls Generation's Kwon Yu Ri. Hwang and Park were once both members of the same girl group, Sugar, and the group members have stayed in touch. The wedding was something of a reunion for the group, as Yook Hye Seung, Hwang Jung Eum and Ayumi Lee also attended

The groom's guests included Park Jin Young, the CEO of JYP Entertainment, Kim Sung Eun of Key East and actors Lee Hyun Woo, Kim Soo Hyun, Joo Ji Hoon, Song Seung Hoon, Son Dam Bi, Park Seo Joon, Hong Soo Hyun, and singer-pianist Yoon Han. Park Jin Young, Yangpa, The One, and Shin Yong Jae performed at the ceremony.

It was also reported that some of Bae Yong Joon's fan club in Japan were invited. A group of his Japanese fans gathered at the hotel to catch a glimpse of Bae, who became popular there after appearing in the 2002 drama "Winter Sonata." Some visited his home in the Seongbuk district of northern Seoul to catch a glimpse of him before he left for the hotel.

This is part of the article and as per the list, CJW was not on it. Was she not invited ??

It was very vastly rumored that during and after the filming of Winter Sonata, BYJ and CJW were actually dating.  In fact when the cast and crew took a holiday overseas after the drama, both of them were often spotted missing from group activities and spending alone time.  There was a time that BYJ actually joked that he wanted to get to married to CJW.  

I know all these as I was one of those crazy Winter Sonata fans that shipped them really hard after the drama and was reading and tracking the rumors and news.  But rumors had it that they broke up not long after and its probably not the most amicable breakup.  There were also rumors about CJW being unhappy with BYJ as his agency was very high handed in the Japan business dealings basically cutting her out on many couple royalties that spanned from the drama and basically “ate everything".  So the bad blood was seemingly ongoing for a bit, and they finally stood on the same stage 7 years later for the Winter Sonata concert in Japan as they were being paid an exorbitant amount of money to “reunite”.

See for yourself! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vYndcIkEPk

To be honest, the whole reunion felt so “staged”.

I’m so not surprised that she wasn’t invited.  They probably aren’t each other’s greatest fans, or are even friends.  Part of the reason why I really dislike BYJ these days.  Everything about him seems so “fake”.  

Edited by powerpuff75_stv

Actually jiwoo was not invited in his wedding is understandable since all his female co stars was not invited as well but i am quite puzzled and little bit surprised that the man behind his success..the winter sonata pd was not invited as well so does his so called good friends pre winter sonata success like kim seung woo, kwon oh joong..etc.....the one whom he invited is artists from his mgt co or some big shots in the entertainment industry but he has the right to invite or not to invite whoever he desires

Anyway this is cjw thread and i am happy that she still active and happily lead her life...

Edited by jas
  • Like 3

Guest be happy

It was very vastly rumored that during and after the filming of Winter Sonata, BYJ and CJW were actually dating.  In fact when the cast and crew took a holiday overseas after the drama, both of them were often spotted missing from group activities and spending alone time.  There was a time that BYJ actually joked that he wanted to get to married to CJW.  

I know all these as I was one of those crazy Winter Sonata fans that shipped them really hard after the drama and was reading and tracking the rumors and news.  But rumors had it that they broke up not long after and its probably not the most amicable breakup.  There were also rumors about CJW being unhappy with BYJ as his agency was very high handed in the Japan business dealings basically cutting her out on many couple royalties that spanned from the drama and basically “ate everything".  So the bad blood was seemingly ongoing for a bit, and they finally stood on the same stage 7 years later for the Winter Sonata concert in Japan as they were being paid an exorbitant amount of money to “reunite”.

I’m so not surprised that she wasn’t invited.  They probably aren’t each other’s greatest fans, or are even friends.  Part of the reason why I really dislike BYJ these days.  Everything about him seems so “fake”.  

What you mean their reunion felt “staged ??

Acrually jiwoo was not invited in his wedding is understandable since all his female co stars was not invited as well but i am quite puzzled and little bit surprised that the man behind his success..the winter sonata pd was not invited as well so does his so called good friends pre winter sonata success like kim seung woo..etc.....the one whom he invited is artists from his mgt co or some big shots in the entertainment industry but he has the right to invite or not to unvite whoever he desires

Anyway this is cjw thread and i an happy that she still active and happily lead her life...

Agree friend (Y) and I am soo happy CJW happy , active , change from WS time and we sure support her anytime :)

I was one of their shipper, and i was sooo upset with him when he proudly announce his relationship with his previous gf (Lee sa gang, i think her name), while he was like joking around here and there with jiwoo. i can sense Jiwoo's disappointment to him during KBS 2002 awards. she didnt even look at him in the eyes. they were sooo awkward.Jiwoo was young and can't faking her poker face yet. she talked a lot with PYH with her back facing BYJ...when BYJ tried talk to her, she was like "yes, correct" with -_- expression, even on the stage (they were awarded best couple).

Years later i think Jiwoo soften her opinion towards him...but i don't think their relationship can be amend. I am not in the position to have a opinion about him or anything, but i think the reunion of WLS is soo stage. CJW probably only agree only with some deal. she already distanced herself with WLS...she made some project and established herself quite far away from WLS eventhough she never forget her root, WLS.

NO, I dont think they're friends. CJW and KSW and LBH are friends. BYJ build his wall around him and only some people that he want to be in will beinvited. CJW the other way around, break the wall, and open as much as she can by joining some variety show and break the "ice mysterious princess" she had years a go. now she's more like "cutie ahjumma" hahaha.... 

• Like 8

I was also one of the biggest (albeit silent) BYJ & CJW shippers back then, although I knew about the dating rumors, I wasn't sure if I believe them until probably a few years back. Yep, totally staged. It's like they didn't even want to be there.

"I’m so not surprised that she wasn’t invited.  They probably aren’t each other’s greatest fans, or are even friends.  Part of the reason why I really dislike BYJ these days.  Everything about him seems so “fake”.

@powerpuff75_stv Agreed. He's kind of a jerk in my opinion. I'm so sorry (not really) for the term but that's how I see him these days. 

• Like 5

I was also one of the biggest (albeit silent) BYJ & CJW shippers back then, although I knew about the dating rumors, I wasn't sure if I believe them until probably a few years back. Yep, totally staged. It's like they didn't even want to be there.

"I’m so not surprised that she wasn’t invited.  They probably aren’t each other’s greatest fans, or are even friends.  Part of the reason why I really dislike BYJ these days.  Everything about him seems so “fake”.

@powerpuff75_stv Agreed. He's kind of a jerk in my opinion. I'm so sorry (not really) for the term but that's how I see him these days. 

Haha !! me too ! I agree ! I'm glad uri JW is now a happy princess !  If a guy is not into you then he is not worth it !! Be with someone who is head over heels in love with you, who loves you unconditionally !! You deserve all that at least !!

Edited by tilac
  • Like 7