Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest jodi_ashrik

Korea’s biggest shopping festival ’2012

It is Korea’s greatest shopping festival event and certainly one of the biggest in Asia. Korea Grand Sale 2012, which began on January 9th, 2012 will continue until February 29. For 52 days, major attractions in cities including Seoul, Busan, and Jeju Island are offering great discounts to international visitors.

Co-organized by the Visit Korea Committee and the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism, the event follows the wildly popular one earlier last year. Over 21,100 shops (72 types of businesses) including major department stores, duty free shops, hotels, discount stores, and convenience stores are participating in the event, offering significant discounts.

Following the recent shopping trend, visitors will enjoy a variety of shopping experiences (food, tourism and culture). The event will be more than a shopping event. Rather, it will offer full-scale tourism experiences for visitors.

More than 14,000 shops from 57 different types of businesses joined the Korea Grand Sale 2011. It produced more than $12 million in revenue. Still, tourism revenue exploded by 32.7 per cent ($17.5 million) and tourism revenue per tourist also increased by 28 per cent ($1,399). It is no doubt that the Korea Grand Sale played a significant role in boosting revenue.

To differentiate it from sale events, the festival will host a variety of exciting events (K-POP concerts, Hallyu star charity bazaars, Korean movie events and fan meetings), offering not just shopping but also cultural experiences for international tourists. In addition, profits from Hallyu star charity events will be donated to multi-cultural families in Korea. The Korea Great Sale is ultimately a great opportunity to learn and share Korean culture and experience great hospitality and generosity.

The Hallyu superstar, Choi Ji-Woo has joined the Korea Grand Sale 2012 following this year’s as a promotional model. The event launched with the grand opening on January 9th, followed by a fascinating array of festivities including the Hallyu Concert and Korean culture experience programs.

There were special welcome events that were held at Incheon International Airport for a week from January 9th onwards, such as taking a picture with Pororo, a mascot of Visit Korea Year, and a 100 per cent – winning scratch lottery ticket (free hotel stay, Korea Pass, free theater ticket).

Diverse programs are in place for international tourists to fully enjoy the Korea Grand Sale 2012 like the One More Night Promotion program. The program offers international tourists who stay in Korea for more than three nights one more night, free of charge. Over 42 major hotels will participate in the program. Visitors can also find a wide array of promotional services including free food and drinks during the event.

During the event, a free shuttle bus will operate and tour major attractions including the Gangbuk area (Myeong-dong, Dongdaemun, and more) and the Gangnam area (including Cheongdam-dong, Apgujeong, and more), three times a day (one in the morning and two in the afternoon) for three days a week.

Mr. Jae-Sang, Lee, Director, Korea Tourism Organization, said, “The Korea Grand Sale 2012 will be even more successful than the last one as we are adding experience programs for tourists and we are actively working on marketing activities to attract shopping lovers from India to visit Korea.”

Guest be happy

from starjiwoo pixs of fan meeting JW soo lovely and worm ..soo young and happy :wub: :wub:

54650414201202081311073250988246281_000.jpg

54650414201202081311073250988246281_005.jpg

woow love her smile and earrings:rolleyes:

54650414201202081311073250988246281_003.jpg

54650414201202081311073250988246281_007.jpg

54650414201202081311073250988246281_008.jpg

54650414201202081311073250988246281_009.jpg

Guest jodi_ashrik

20120207_kfashionista_choijiwoo2.jpg 20120207_kfashionista_choijiwoo3.jpgChoi Ji Woo recently attended a Lotte Duty Free shop opening in Indonesia along with Taecyeonfrom 2PM.  The actress was seen in the ‘Cady‘ cross-back jumpsuit ($2,290) from Valentino’s Resort 2012 collection.  The vibrant red piece perfectly compliments the her tall, slender frame.

http://www.kfashionista.com/2012/02/07/reader-tip-valentino/

Guest be happy

waaaw long road you walk in dearest JW .. and in every step a remark and a flag ..I love you and proud to be your fan

you really deserve more and more :wub:

Guest jodi_ashrik

me too..she's the only korean star that i really love so much!

jiwoo is really an icon.. so proud of her

jiwoo fighting!wub.gif

hello! im a silent lurker here in JIWOO's thread

me too... she's the first korean star that i liked because of her beauty, talent and kind heart

for me she is an icon...i always support her no matter what..

i have a complete set of her series... :D

Guest sashimi911

me too... she's the first korean star that i liked because of her beauty, talent and kind heart

for me she is an icon...i always support her no matter what..

i have a complete set of her series... :D

totally agree with you. I have been her big fan since WS. I just rewatch Star's Lover and found that she really likes pink glove - she wore it in WS, Star's Lover and Healing Camp. Just wondering if it was the same pair from WS :rolleyes:

Guest be happy

yujien, on Yesterday, 07:26 PM, said:

happy to have you with us .,.keep visiting the thread and we willbe happy to share your comments :)

Guest sashimi911

how to vote??

scroll down and under : ■ 投票用フォーム

○ 投票 → SELECT 최지우 Choi Ji Wooチェリム from the drop box

○ コメント →ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE

※ タグは使用できません。

SELECT "投票" TO ENTER YOUR VOTE

ONE ENTRY EVERY 12 HOURS

Guest jodi_ashrik

scroll down and under : ■ 投票用フォーム

○ 投票 → SELECT 최지우 Choi Ji Wooチェリム from the drop box

○ コメント →ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE