Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

@scullaaay I miss her too !! No confirmation means she might opt for TMAD instead ?? She should stay on TMAD until the end of the season... lol !! The lemon trees were planted waiting for her anyway. Taec will treat her well and SJ hyung will have double or triple dimples. KKK can be lazy since he has a bad back. With JW there SJ wouldn't care what KKK does. And this will make us very happy. It works out well for everybody !!

• Like 4

@chiqchocolate.  I think this was from the Yellow Balloon and the one holding the umbrella is SJ.

dear ‌@Eppy! I am agree with you that it seems to be from Yellow Balloon. but I am sure the man holding the umbrella is not SJ. He is surely one of staffs. Although I wish can see Seojinnie holding umbrella to protect Jiwoo for ever! and it's more better when Seojin play the role of  "UMBRELLA"  as a husband to protect his cute lady from anything bad... 

• Like 3

7 Lovely South Korean actresses who embody the word "Love"

ChoiJiWoo.png

2. Choi Ji Woo

Choi will always be the queen of the Hallyu Wave, and K-drama fans know how important first loves are. Her Temptation role may have transformed her into a bad girl, but no one can forget her heartbreaking love story with Bae Yong Jun in Winter Sonata.

http://www.dramafever.com/news/-lovely-south-korean-actresses-that-embody-the-word-love/

(She's #1 in my book tho)

• Like 4

Chingus !! I looked at the TMAD screen caps (many times) where KHN was in the field and LSJ was there giving her the bouquet of flowers. KHN is cute but no offense she is not as cute as uri JW. I was imagining JW's face there and ah .... !!! I just can see her smiling or laughing with her pettiest and cutest face which would make SJ's dimples have dimples !!  

• Like 5

@tilac.  Yes, I can imagine it too and then because of happiness they cannot avoid hugging each other.  I cannot also imagine their reactions if they meet again in TMAD.  Let us see how they will hide their feelings.

• Like 4

@tilac.  Yes, I can imagine it too and then because of happiness they cannot avoid hugging each other.  I cannot also imagine their reactions if they meet again in TMAD.  Let us see how they will hide their feelings.

What's meant to be will always find a way”

"

• Like 3