Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

There is a coffee place where JW frequents with her friends called "Lusso Coffee". They also have a coffee mug signed by her in there. I think they have 3 locations : 2 in Gangnam and one in Jongno. I would think she goes to the one in Gangnam. 

​that's great info!  thanks... a great start on where we can see the 'ray of sunshine'... i don't know where this is coming from but i am beginning to miss this lady, i find myself ravaging through my LSG clips trying to find 2d1n episode, Actresses special.  That one show was a great revelation for me on who she is and i really value that video a lot, now. hehe.  Talk shows can reveal a lot but that variety show revealed a lot.

maybe its because there's not much word from her camp lately and as a shipper, been wanting for see some confirmations but then again, as i've said before, as a fan, i'd 'wait and see'... Jiwoo-shi, please take your time to relax and rest...

Edited by superjihoo
want to add more
  • Like 6

@tilac whoa thanks sistah! @littlex2000 let's take note. Hahaha.

@superjihoo omg I have watched that episode a hundred times! She was so adorable and yep, definitely the prettiest. The camera was always on her too lol. Hodong & Seunggi were obviously crushing on her the whole time.

I know, I miss her soooo much. 3 days till her birthday! I hope something really great will happen. If you know what I mean. Haha.

• Like 2

@superjihoo   @littlex2000  @scullaaay

chingus !! count me in for the Actress Special episode !! My favorite scene was when she was screaming in the water and Seung Gi had to pull her out!! That was REAL !! actress or no actress !! She was scared ... poor princess !! 

Yes ... 3 more days then she hits the big 4 !! Come to think of it SJ is 44 and JW is 40 !! Good number, right ?? 44-40 !! Something good has to happen this year !!

• Like 3

yeah, in our eyes, cjw is the most beautiful, but i am not surprised, she was ranked 37th as the majority of the korean said she looks more like japanese than korean,  thats why she is well loved by the japanese and voted the most beautiful korean actresses by the latinos and singaporean also ranked her among the top 5 beauties among korean actresses

• Like 4

yeah, in our eyes, cjw is the most beautiful, but i am not surprised, she was ranked 37th as the majority of the korean said she looks more like japanese than korean,  thats why she is well loved by the japanese and voted the most beautiful korean actresses by the latinos and singaporean also ranked her among the top 5 beauties among korean actresses

​I see what you said about the majority of Korean said. This is just my personal opinion -- I don't see she looks Japanese. To me she looks Choi Ji Woo, a beautiful woman. The fact that she is a very very classy woman makes her elegant and beautiful. She is not strikingly beautiful but she is a woman with class and the more you look at her the more you see her beauty !! You'll never get tired of her !! Unlike some who look beautiful only at the first glance !! My apology if I offend anybody ... 

• Like 5

​I see what you said about the majority of Korean said. This is just my personal opinion -- I don't see she looks Japanese. To me she looks Choi Ji Woo, a beautiful woman. The fact that she is a very very classy woman makes her elegant and beautiful. She is not strikingly beautiful but she is a woman with class and the more you look at her the more you see her beauty !! You'll never get tired of her !! Unlike some who look beautiful only at the first glance !! My apology if I offend anybody ... 

​agreed, she is more beautiful as time passes as i think her beauty is in her within i.e her inner beauty, looks alone cannot last but the combination of all make one beautiful... and my friends who met her in person said she is prettier in person than in tv or movies and one said that she cannot take her eyes of her

• Like 5

​agreed, she is more beautiful as time passes as i think her beauty is in her within i.e her inner beauty, looks alone cannot last but the combination of all make one beautiful... and my friends who met her in person said she is prettier in person than in tv or movies and one said that she cannot take her eyes of her

​High five !! She is a "beautiful person" !! People who have seen her in person said the same thing that she is more beautiful in person than on screen. Ho Jun said so too in TMAD. No wonder Seo Jin fell for her right there and then ... and the more he gets to know her, the harder he falls for her ... hahaha !

• Like 5

Starjiwoo and possibly Jiwoo is at the orphanage right now volunteering.  I wish I am there helping out too :( .

​I think she was there at the orphanage this year. I read it somewhere but not confirmed yet .. will wait to find out.  StarJiwoo will sure let us know if she was there today.

• Like 3