Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

@chrc Hi, I have plans to visit Korea in June next year too. When you mention to drop a pm to Starjiwoo webmaster, do we just drop a query in the Freeboard?

@littlex2000  hopefully you are able to visit Korea this year. If you do, do share with us your experience:lol:

It's so exciting to know that JW is going to starr in a new movie though it's not confirm yet...heee...if only SJ is starring the opp rol with her, then it would be so interesting! Yes?

@scullaaay you've noticed the look JW gave SJ too at that scene? I think she was really surprised and she definitely felt all sweet inside suddenly...if she's still considering how far to go in their relationship, that would have added brownie points on SJ sideB)

• Like 2

It's so exciting to know that JW is going to starr in a new movie though it's not confirm yet...heee...if only SJ is starring the opp rol with her, then it would be so interesting! Yes?

@scullaaay you've noticed the look JW gave SJ too at that scene? I think she was really surprised and she definitely felt all sweet inside suddenly...if she's still considering how far to go in their relationship, that would have added brownie points on SJ sideB)

​I wonder if they casting director considered SJ for the movie too. If it's because of TMAD, they can wait for the season to end right? Oh well.

OMG YES! YOU DID TOO?! I kept playing that part over and over again, cause I wanted to be sure before I bring it up on the thread or anywhere lol. It's like what SJ said gave her the warm fuzzies. What's also interesting is that, SJ didn't want her to know about it. That's gotta mean something right?

This is really off topic lmao please don't shoot me.

• Like 1

@rubie..thanks 4 the article.. i hv mixed feeling about this....the director last film 6 years in love got so so review...i hope the director will hv solid script and prove me wrong

​Really? Hmm. Now I'm a bit worried.

Also, is it wrong for me to think that they will have a hard time selling the love angle she's going to be in this movie because her love line with SJ is so popular right now? The whole Korea basically already made up their mind about those two being together in everything, lol. I mean, isn't the timing a little bit off? I hope I'm wrong tho.

​@rubie Thanks for the article

@Scullaaay You have a point there. People are so focused on her love line with SJ. Besides, it sounds like there will be 3 couples in the movie and she'll be one of the 6 leads, not 2 ?? meaning we might not get to see her much then ? I don't know .. as much as I'm happy that she'll be in the movie but it doesn't look like she'll have a big role. At least with drama once they start shooting, you get to see it but with movie you have to wait until the whole production is done which is months. And with drama, we get to see her every week .. I shouldn't complain and be grateful ... sorry chingu(s) !!

• Like 1

@tilac Is this movie going to be like Love Actually? Lol. I agree. I'm glad she is going to be in a movie, but I would rather see her in a drama... with LSJ. lol. I know I shouldn't complain too and just wait. But I don't know. Maybe I'm worrying for no reason. Haha.

• Like 2

@superjihoo   I went back and watched GOF 7 again with sub ... That part you mentioned Na PD used his mom as a shield to pop the marriage question ... It was more obvious to me this time that JW was a bit shy and put her head down and started eating again .. as if she was hiding her feeling?  and SJ was looking at her and then nodded his head as we all saw it. I know we talked about this scene multiple times but the more I watch it, the more I want to say that they're seeing in each other but of course it's only speculation. Sorry if this is off topic .. this should go on the porter couple thread. And I agree .. she needs to be with someone who makes her happy and may I add someone whom she is comfortable with ..

​I thought the same thing! She was trying to eat her feelings. LOL. And did you guys notice how she kept playing with her hair when SJ brought up the cotton candy incident? And she gave this look to SJ because she didn't know it was his intention, and she went all kind of like... I don't know how to describe it, but it was different. That scene convinced me that my gut feeling is right. LOL. 

Sorry if this is off topic haha.

​Yes ... everything in that scene was different !! It was like a whole new chapter which is hard to describe (the cotton candy, the marriage question ... etc). I kept going back to this scene numerous times last night and I noticed when the marriage question popped up she said "no comment !" while looking down at the plate. Does "no comment" mean I'm thinking but I'm not telling ? As for SJ, he was more consistent. He was happy around her all the time until the marriage question ... he paused and pondered and nodded ... but with JW ... she was different ... 

• Like 1

@littlex2000  hopefully you are able to visit Korea this year. If you do, do share with us your experience:lol:

@bluefeathers  I just found out that the event is full so I will not be able to attend this year.  However, I am planning to attend next year for sure.  So if you are interested, let's plan for next year :)

@littlex2000, @tilac, maybe if you want to go this year, when cjw is confirmed in the movie and during the movie release (if it happen this year) you all can go and supported her...my friends had been supported her movie once during 2006 now and forever and got to meet jiwoo but of course need to consult with starjiwoo webmaster first

p/s: jiwoo truly appreciate her international fans who came supported her..you can get her autograph and whatever things that she has at that moment provided that her schedule permit her to do so and meet all of her international fans..hehe

Edited by jas
  • Like 2

@jas Thanks for the info. I won't be able to make it this year. I hope for next year. Would you like to go if it's next year ?? ha ha !! When you mention your friend went in 2006, did she go alone or with a few others ? Also where did she meet JW ? You mean a meet and greet session ?? wow !! Sorry ... too many questions 

• Like 2

@jas Thanks for the info. I won't be able to make it this year. I hope for next year. Would you like to go if it's next year ?? ha ha !! When you mention your friend went in 2006, did she go alone or with a few others ? Also where did she meet JW ? You mean a meet and greet session ?? wow !! Sorry ... too many questions 

​hihihi,,,maybe for next few years i wont be able to go as my work schedule does not allow me to have this luxury...my friends went with a few friends and yes, they got to meet jiwoo during their meet and greet session after watching her movie, thats why need to consult with starjiwoo webmaster first and need to inform them earlier so that they could do proper planning for all of you..and as our friend @Chrc has mentioned, use simple english...

• Like 3

@littlex2000, @tilac, maybe if you want to go this year, when cjw is confirmed in the movie and during the movie release (if it happen this year) you all can go and supported her...my friends had been supported her movie once during 2006 now and forever and got to meet jiwoo but of course need to consult with starjiwoo webmaster first

p/s: jiwoo truly appreciate her international fans who came supported her..you can get her autograph and whatever things that she has at that moment provided that her schedule permit her to do so and meet all of her international fans..hehe

@jas  Thanks for the info.  That would be cool.  Yeah I would love to do that too, hehe.  However, it has to depends on when it is and that I have time to plan.  With this last minute, I was getting so stressed out trying to find people to switch with me at work :)   

• Like 2

@superjihoo   I went back and watched GOF 7 again with sub ... That part you mentioned Na PD used his mom as a shield to pop the marriage question ... It was more obvious to me this time that JW was a bit shy and put her head down and started eating again .. as if she was hiding her feeling?  and SJ was looking at her and then nodded his head as we all saw it. I know we talked about this scene multiple times but the more I watch it, the more I want to say that they're seeing in each other but of course it's only speculation. Sorry if this is off topic .. this should go on the porter couple thread. And I agree .. she needs to be with someone who makes her happy and may I add someone whom she is comfortable with ..

​I thought the same thing! She was trying to eat her feelings. LOL. And did you guys notice how she kept playing with her hair when SJ brought up the cotton candy incident? And she gave this look to SJ because she didn't know it was his intention, and she went all kind of like... I don't know how to describe it, but it was different. That scene convinced me that my gut feeling is right. LOL. 

Sorry if this is off topic haha.

​Yes ... everything in that scene was different !! It was like a whole new chapter which is hard to describe (the cotton candy, the marriage question ... etc). I kept going back to this scene numerous times last night and I noticed when the marriage question popped up she said "no comment !" while looking down at the plate. Does "no comment" mean I'm thinking but I'm not telling ? As for SJ, he was more consistent. He was happy around her all the time until the marriage question ... he paused and pondered and nodded ... but with JW ... she was different ... 

​And it still boggles my mind that neither of them ever said that they're just friends to end the speculation once and for all. The marriage question was brought up a couple of times and they said nothing. She could have said that they're not even dating. So I guess something is really going on. Haha.

So okay, I have plans to go to Korea this year. I hope I get to stalk meet Jiwoo at least once in my life LOL. If the filming of the movie starts this summer, how soon will that appear on the big screen? 

• Like 5

​And it still boggles my mind that neither of them ever said that they're just friends to end the speculation once and for all. The marriage question was brought up a couple of times and they said nothing. She could have said that they're not even dating. So I guess something is really going on. Haha.

So okay, I have plans to go to Korea this year. I hope I get to stalk meet Jiwoo at least once in my life LOL. If the filming of the movie starts this summer, how soon will that appear on the big screen? 

@scullaaay  Let me know when you're going.  Maybe I can join you :)  

• Like 3

ok, everyone, just can't contain myself here, lol.. There's a phrase which goes, 'He/She is not just into you', right?!? well, for these 2 it is the exact opposite, it is soooo obvious that they are into each other but maybe, just maybe, there are too many things to consider before going ahead with whatever it is they feel. For their happiness' sake, and our sanity, i really hope that their relationship will blossom into something permanent and i don't mind waiting, but let it be a wedding announcement, BYJ style, hehe... great to hear from you everyone...

For those planning to Korea, good luck! It's too far fetched for me at the moment but here's wishing you the best fangirling/personal experience...

• Like 5

@scullaaay  

And it still boggles my mind that neither of them ever said that they're just friends to end the speculation once and for all. The marriage question was brought up a couple of times and they said nothing. She could have said that they're not even dating. So I guess something is really going on. Haha.

Yes .. Yes.. Yes .. neither of them said anything to end the speculation !

So okay, I have plans to go to Korea this year. I hope I get to stalk meet Jiwoo at least once in my life LOL. If the filming of the movie starts this summer, how soon will that appear on the big screen? 

It will be great if you can make it this year to meet her. Find out whether she's dating for sure .. that's your mission, chingu !!.. lol !! And remember to take lots of pictures and please share with us here ... 

Edited by tilac
  • Like 3

@littlex2000 Oh that's great! I definitely will! 

For their happiness' sake, and our sanity, i really hope that their relationship will blossom into something permanent and i don't mind waiting, but let it be a wedding announcement, BYJ style, hehe... great to hear from you everyone...

For those planning to Korea, good luck! It's too far fetched for me at the moment but here's wishing you the best fangirling/personal experience...

It's sooo obvious that they have feelings for each other. ​Same chingu. Same. I don't mind if I'll have to wait for a year or two LOL, I just want them to end up together and live happily ever after. Haha.

• Like 5

@littlex2000 Oh that's great! I definitely will! 

For their happiness' sake, and our sanity, i really hope that their relationship will blossom into something permanent and i don't mind waiting, but let it be a wedding announcement, BYJ style, hehe... great to hear from you everyone...

It's sooo obvious that they have feelings for each other. ​Same chingu. Same. I don't mind if I'll have to wait for a year or two LOL, I just want them to end up together and live happily ever after. Haha.

​I'm with you both .. .. if this "romance" lasts a year or two then we get to spazz that long .. ha ha ! I'll miss you all if we're not here anymore .. I feel like we're family now .. lol !! And yeah ... I'll be patient and wait cuz the ultimate goal is for them to be together and make cute babies but at their age probably only one which is fine with me too !

Scullaaay : I'd love to meet JW in person. I'd love to go join you and @littlex2000 in Korea this year !

• Like 4

@tilac omg let's go!!! My sister and I are planning to go by November this year. Maybe we'd be able to attend the premiere of her movie haha!

​I'm with you both .. .. if this "romance" lasts a year or two then we get to spazz that long .. ha ha ! I'll miss you all if we're not here anymore .. I feel like we're family now .. lol !! And yeah ... I'll be patient and wait cuz the ultimate goal is for them to be together and make cute babies but at their age probably only one which is fine with me too !

Me too! Hahaha! I'm gonna have a separation anxiety once we're all not here anymore.

• Like 4

@scullaaay  So we should thank uri porter couple for keeping us here still .. oh well ... at least uri JW will keep us here too !!  

So November this year ?? I'll see if I can make it. I was there in February a year or 2 ago and it was freezing cold. I hope November is not too cold. 

• Like 3