Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

May 12, 2015

‘Healing Camp’ Choi Ji-Woo, showed friendship with Yoo Ho-Jung “I followed her move”

Source: Innolife.com

14367_1.jpg

On SBS ‘Healing Camp’ aired on 11th, there was the second special episode of Yoo Ho-Jung, and Choi Ji-Woo, Yoo Joon-Sang, Son Hyun-Joo, Lee Joon and Go Ah-Sung appeared.

Yoo Ho-Jung said about Choi Ji-Woo. “We met each other at the age of 19. It feels like we are real siblings.”

She said. “We mix well. When I went Turkey to shoot the pictorial, Choi Ji-Woo followed me. At that time Choi Ji-Woo was so popular, so I dissuade her, ‘It is nonsense that you follow me. I can follow you though’. However she acatually followed me. All staffs were surprised, that she came.

However Yoo Ho-Jung also showed affection to her. “It feels like Choi Ji-Woo’s happiness is my happiness.” Choi Ji-Woo said, “More than 20 years we live in the same village in Seoul, and even I moved my house following her. I go to her house wearing slippers.” [Photo=SBS ‘Healing Camp’] 

Thank you for sharing this experience coming from a friend of jiwoo. It's so inspiring and it shows how humble she is. I hope this will serve as a cue to her other colleagues that if you know how to humble yourself, you will gain people's respect.

• Like 6

@tilac i hope so.... *clap* will remember every conversation between jiwoo and seojinnie in GOF... :D

dunno if uri jiwoo wearing flat or heels.... :rolleyes:

I think she is wearing flat shoes as she is about the same height as lee hanui and she is wearing flat shoes as well

• Like 4

choi ji woo international fb just update..

Choi Ji Woo and Kim Tae Hee ( Close friend and Co star in Stairway to Heaven ) Spotted at Yoon Kye Sang's new shop.

Photo Credit to the owner ( Thank you )

10996029_857149087653474_862630500531384

and Seojinnie with Bi..... :P

• Like 2

Choi Ji Woo and Kim Tae Hee ( Close friend and Co star in Stairway to Heaven ) Spotted at Yoon Kye Sang's new shop.

Photo Credit to the owner ( Thank you )

10996029_857149087653474_862630500531384

and Seojinnie with Bi.....

I'm  so grateful that she's very busy both in movies n commercials that only shows  they love and  trust her  in promoting their products. So many followers who loves her just hope n  pray that.she continueS to be humble and keep feet on the ground

• Like 6

There will be an InStyle live event on the 26th. Not sure if she'll go, but she should given the fact that she's the cover girl for the month of May. I wonder if they'll invite LSJ too lmfao

Edited by scullaaay
because I'm an idiot
  • Like 5