Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest jodi_ashrik

God bless her :rolleyes:

win or lose she's always the best.. 

i wish next time they gave awards to those who really deserve it  and not because they won on onlines votes or what so ever hahahahsweatingbullets.gif sorry but this is my opiniontongue2.gif

Guest be happy

win or lose she's always the best..

i wish next time they gave awards to those who really deserve it and not because they won on onlines votes or what so ever hahahah sorry but this is my opinion

of course she is the queen no compete :wub:

this is also what i said and deleted ..voting on internet have great cheating ..any cermony awards in world either film or drama depends on Jury and voting not voting only ..not all people jopin net :D

Guest jodi_ashrik

of course she is the queen no compete  :wub:

this is also what i said and deleted ..voting on internet have great cheating ..any cermony awards in world either film or drama depends on Jury and voting not voting only ..not all people jopin net  :D

your right! she's really the queen. no question to thatbiggrin.gif

let's wait to her new project.. what about her medical college drama? 

Guest be happy

let's wait to her new project.. what about her medical college drama?

no idea still no news ..maybe soon we will hear ...choi ji woo aproxematly act with most famouse and talented korean actors

but i hope she will act with JUNG WOO SUNG he is good actor :rolleyes:

Guest jodi_ashrik

no idea still no news ..maybe soon we will hear ...choi ji woo aproxematly act with most famouse and talented korean actors

but i hope she will act with JUNG WOO SUNG he is good actor  :rolleyes:

i want so ji sub... he's hot!w00t.gif

or.... song seung hun? hahaha i really want him for jiwoo. i dont know why.. im dying to see them hahaha

Guest be happy

i want so ji sub... he's hot!

or.... song seung hun? hahaha i really want him for jiwoo. i dont know why.. im dying to see them hahaha

hahaha the two are younger ...look for some one older than hahaha :lol:

Guest jodi_ashrik

hahaha the two are younger ...look for some one older than hahaha :lol:

hahaha but i want them!! hahaha

i saw on twitter before kim hyun joong will be jiwoo's partner in medical college?

i dont know if its true. lets wait..

hmmm someone older?? ok i want lee seo jin..wub.gif

Guest jodi_ashrik

from lbh thread.. jiwoo have a vtr msg for lbh during his concert.. dec.24 on japan

"Actress Choi Ji Woo appears and says " Oppa, i know you are very good at singing, but when yu sing.. you and all of other friends will become drunk. But if you want to be a singer, I say fighting!"