[Hong Kong TVB Drama 2012] The Hippocratic Crush On Call 36 小時

sugarplum892

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Lawrence Ng Filming Series for TVB: Not About MoneyMonday September 10, 2012 Hong Kong
Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com
zcpn1.jpg
When Lawrence Ng went to watch a stage drama, he revealed that he would be taking part in the sequel of the TVB series "The Hippocratic Crush": "Filming next year in February. Successfully discussed it when bumping into [Virginia] Lok at Eric Tsang's birthday. (Conditions?) Okay! But not for money. Doing it for TVB...also have benefits for myself". Who is the female partner? He expressed that it has not been finalized yet, but would be a female star whom he has collaborated with before. As for whether it was Ada Choi, he said, "She is very busy. Hope that there's a chance in the future!" He also revealed that he has discussed the matter of filming series with CTI; however, cannot appear on other television stations for a year after filming series for TVB, laughing at himself for not being a productive artiste, so it doesn't affect him.

Lawrence Ng Has No Fate Collaborating with Ada Choi in New Series

Lawrence Ng watched the stage drama 《風之后》. He revealed that he would be taking part in the new series "The Hippocratic Crush II" next year. Ada Choi does not have time in her schedule to take part...no fate collaborating again. The company is currently planning to look for a heavyweight actress, but still not confirmed yet...only know that she had collaborated with him before. 

• 2 months later...

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Tavia Yeung gets teased by colleagues at Astro on Demand Favourites Awards 2012The Hong Kong actress and her rumoured boyfriend were the hot topic of discussion at the awards ceremony in Malaysia

C8C6892F38C9B3C1BCFEEED5F7039.jpg
Hong Kong TVB artistes lent star power to the annual Astro on Demand Favourites Awards in Malaysia last Sunday. Many A-list TVB actors and actresses such as Wayne Lai, Raymond Lam, Kenneth Ma, Kevin Cheng, Kate Tsui, Tavia Yeung and Myolie Wu were invited to grace the prestigious event.
It was a fierce competition between the two highly rated TVB dramas, The Hippocratic Crush and Highs and Lows this year. The former emerged as the biggest winner, bagging five out of twelve main awards being presented that night.

Kenneth and Tavia, who had stellar performances in the drama, were crowned "My Favourite Leading Actor", "My Favourite Leading Actress", "My Favourite Characters" and "My Favourite On Screen Couple".
This was also the first time they had been awarded top honors in a leading role.

The 33-year-old actress turned emotional and gave a teary thank-you speech onstage, "I finally did it after 13 years!"
When Tavia was asked to thank her rumoured boyfriend Him Law, who was also present at the awards ceremony, she smiled and expressed that there was "no such need to do so". The couple was believed to be romantically involved after filming The Hippocratic Crush together.
The audience cheered loudly when Him thanked Tavia publicly after receiving his award for "My Favourite Supporting Actor". Raymond, who was sitting beside Tavia, immediately teased the alleged pair to "get married soon".
Unfazed by the dating rumour, Him even stood beside Tavia when the cast of The Hippocratic Crush gathered onstage to receive the award for "My Favourite Drama Series".
Kenneth, who played Tavia's husband in the show, commented jokingly, "I hope that my 'wife' will not be snatched by him in the second sequel!"
7D3E4EF75C8ECE1EA373E366F18D.jpg
2F56E2B7593D8F3ABB2CCD1550E620.jpg
Source

Archived