[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

ok ... at first I was really rooting for Ji An to end up with the doctor .. but then now after episode 4 , I'm starting to like Tae Kang more and more... he has this matured side which he doesn't really show most of the time .. I love it when he said that to JA maybe it was just a night of shame , but for him , his feelings was sincere ... oh , I swear I swooned hearing him saying that and I can actually see that TK has feelings for JA already ...and the way he stood up for JA when the older guy told him that JA doesn't have good relationship with her parents. hopefully TK's matured side will be shown more in the upcoming episodes.. can't wait to see how TK and the doctor will "fight" for JA . 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest see-T

I started to like Tae Kang after watching the 4th episode.. I can see both of them are caring to each other although both of them might be in denial.. I really want to know why Tae Kang will be falling in love with this 'Medusa' lady and vice versa.. 

Guest Yurichin

wait a minute wasn't LJW born in '86?? he should 26 yo not 27 (I saw his bd vid)
TK's age is 27, saw the CV in ep 3, and his email address is Beyonce LOL

there's a lot changed scene in the drama like younger JA's and TK clothes in the trailer different w in the drama, why they change it??
there's a lot more imperfect scene in every episode and I'll keep it for myself  :)>-
(I would say bad editing)

-yuoi- wrote: »
Oh, btw, preview for the next episode says that Tae-kang is not liking but 'interested' in someone. It made us believe that it's about Jian, but now I think.. could preview mislead us? Could he say this about Nari?

yeah I thought about NR too, but do you noticed in the elevator scene TK ask JA what she doing tonight (and does JA wear red color outfit and flat shoes?? just like KSA's picture in FB), hehe...yes preview not always the clue. so just messing my hair waiting for 5 more days.

Guest arashi76

Gosh, I haven't watched epi 3 and 4 yet, but I'm really really excited to see it now reading all your posts here. I just downloaded the episodes but no subs yet. anybody know where i can get an srt file sooner? =)

Guest flora47

@semifly:thanks for all your torrents,i don't have to wait the morning to dld thanks to you!!
i also liked the scenes between TK and Na Ri.They suggest that she might be interested in him in the future and it would be credible .If it is the case,hope the writer will not make her annoying like in the others dramas.So far,the 4 lead characters are well written. 

I am afraid this kind of plot... I like TK... but can they end up together?... I afraid of broken heart... 
Lighter note - OMG KSA is hot.. sexy goddess... and I love love love shoes,heels,... this drama is like a therapy to me.. cause I am crazy of shoes, stilettos ... soothes me.. those cool stilettos soothes me... 

Guest reedtrip82

In the photo, it look like JA is hugging TK hehe. I like the idea of a mature older woman fall for a younger man. Can't wait till TA found out he going to be a daddy. Would he suggest they marry? I hope we get to see through the whole pregnancy , how cute would that be imagine them going thru it haha

Guest shin mi rae

im so dead.  im again infected with Second Lead Syndrome.  Why does he have to be so hot, so handsome, so adorable and so perfect??? Kill me now i know i will be crying a lot for him.  How can he be so hot in pink???

Guest timpa

I kept wondering if maybe Na Ri and Tae Kang are actually brother & sister. That the 'other woman' who had a child with the Chairman that was Na Ri is actually the Mom that abandoned TK and his Dad when he was a baby.

Although I think for that to make sense the char chart would need to have TK be late 20s and Na Ri mid 20s.

timpa from what  i heard  the chairman's  wife is actually TK 's mother ,so they will be step sibilings if  we connect all the dots.funny how the mother wanted to fire her own son from the company , he's her solemn heir. he's already showing some sings of genuine  talent in the making of shoes. personally i think JA will especialize in making heels ( woman's shoes,well we all know that) and TK will especialize in making shoes for men .( thus making their very own little empire ,very sucessful. i want the woman to get to know  and comfront TK , either for business or a misunderstanding. maybe he will witness a scene where Na Ri is being mistreated and he will stand up for her in front of his unkown mother; in the process making Na Ri a friend and motiveting her interest in him. I can't wait for these two to meet and also i want him to get to know his future in laws. hopefully will get a glimpse of that in the next episodes.

Guest ash_0621

Hello all!!

I can't stop myself from joining this forum.  I've been hibernating from Kdramas but KSA brought me back again to Kdramas!!

The plot is getting thicker... I am loving it more and more, TK being the chairman's son.  I can't wait for next Wednesday and Thursday.

I've read from other forums that others are criticizing LJW's acting.  As for me, I love his portrayal as TK.  He is so immature, yet adorable and lovable.  Sometimes, he shows his serious side once in a while.  LJW was tasked to portray his role as the immature TK to show the differences between him and JA (hard working, dominant, mature, game changer, and goal-oriented, yet filial and kind) and in the end, our OTP, because of these differences (status, education, position, and age), will complement and complete each other.  I also like the doctor but I root more for TK because they have chemistry and electricity, and also, worth mentioning biology together... hehehe!!!

Archived