[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Guest Yurichin

xopo17

wrote:

»

one hour to ep.9. hope someone on this forum wanna share live recap for us. i couldn't wacth live stream, coz bad connection. please share live recap

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sie85

one hour to ep.9. hope someone on this forum wanna share live recap for us. i couldn't wacth live stream, coz bad connection.

please share live recap

hope lot of romance tonight between JA n TG

xopo17 @ yeah me too....please help us  [-O< [-O< :-* :-* =P~ =P~ ^:)^ ^:)^ :D:D

Guest xopo17

Btw: when a couple destiny to be together, the couple will having a same face. JA & TG having a same face based on this picture:

viewimage.php?id=kimsuna&no=29bcc427b78b  viewimage.php?id=kimsuna&no=29bcc427b78b

credit :  kimsunaDC, imbcidoido, Yurichin

see, they look same, from face expression, from hair style,  just like twin, they destiny to be one . :x ;;) ;;)

it seems everyone right here demand the romance scene, the real one, not only imagination and dreaming scene >:/ [-X

Guest xopo17

EunSung got angry because she didn't say anything and left her office.
Our TaeKang said, "Why do lose your temper for nothing? You are... couples.. aren't you? and You, you have to take care of your baby in your womb... Hwang managing director, see you tomorrow !"

Credit the qoute ; http://www.vingle.net/posts/28709-LIVE-RECAPS-I-Do-I-Do-Korean-Drama-EP-9

all i can say, TK is stupiddddd or scripwriter is stupidddd. >:P  why on earth, TK thinks the baby daddy is ES,. Come on TK , !!! u must could some mathematic, why dont u count the night you get sex with JA n the day you knew that JA is pregnant now.

scripwriter stop make some missunderstanding like that, which is not important at all n not creative enough !!
:-t :-t

Now NaRi's IS IMPRESSED BY TAEKANG's KINDNESS -_-!! becoz TK gave his sneaker to NaRi.  [-(

hala hala halaaaaaaaaa, X_X #:-S sick of it with NR began fall in love with TK. [-(

hope tomorrow episode bring us some romance scene between JA n TK, n TK realized that baby daddy is TK asap, on tmorrow night. [-O<

Guest Yurichin

Today it's good with eng sub :)

Hilarious episode, no kiss but it's okay
Kyeoptaa............:)
JiAn getting nicer to Taekang :x :x

Still no romantic scenes of the main couple? The scriptwriter and the director

should be put up as targets for a firing squad. Goodness, what are they trying

to do? And making that NaRi fall in love with TK and all the misunderstandings

between TK and the doc. Gosh, this is real annoying!

Guest kayana20

I am so frustrated like really? Can ES and NR go away like now! I don't think it was necessary for TK to dress up like a woman! He has so many things that can inspire him to make shoes so why does he have to walk in a woman's body to understand? The comedy is funny but the writer does realize we only have 7 episodes left and more than 4 storylines to resolve.I want my OTP, JA to realize she loves TK too, and for TK birth secret to come out along with him being the father of JA baby. No one cares about NR compared to those 3 stories. A loveline with 2nd lead is too late in the game now and is basically a filler. How is Tk going to become a man that JA can marry and raise their child with?

Guest xopo17

on page 62 or 63

kayana20
posted :

" I don't know but I also am wondering why Ja still has not told Tk she is prwegnant with his baby? Sigh we are at Ep 9. I really hope the MBC curse is not starting up again. This drama only has 16 episodes.By now the OTp is supposed to realize they are falling for each other so by 12 they deny it. Then 13 to 15 is them staying apart until episode 15 & 16 they realize they want to be together, save the company, and live happily with the baby. Writer focus please I love this OTP please do not mess it up with the 2nd leads who are okay but need to find love elsewhere. ..."

I Think, Kayana20 prediction gonna be happen n true, based what i've read on recap ep.9 .

so sick of it

:-&

Guest NUNAAA

why the heck did they mad it as if ES is the father they are dragging this thing and am not happy with the writers and there was no damn kiss O_o like when are they going to develop JITAE's Relationship  >:P what on earth are they doing making him and the rich girl getting closer i think we all can see were are they going with this like wth O_O she gonna fall for him blah blah blah typical ......... the episode had its funny moments but am not happy overall i thought they might give us more and from 2mrro's preview i dont knw what am expecting  :-w :-w i thought for a sec that TK said to her that he knows hes the father and Ji An didnt even try to deny it when he said it was the damn Doc ES ........... happy for Ji An her mum came around but her love life is so messed up and she aint doing her self a favour  ~X( ~X( ~X( and ES is living in his own damn bubble thinking of adopting the fathers baby is alive duh the hell with your stupid imagination get away from her am sick of Nari & ES ............. like i said before i want JITAE couple at least for 10 long min with out any stupid idiots interrupting them 

Guest Yurichin

Ep 10 can't wait :)
calm down guys, just enjoy the next episodes
she's getting nicer and shows a surrender sign to her coldness

I love it that Jian love her 'ankle' so much ^_^
tomorrow looks like TK thinking about something
maybe he heard that ES isn't the father

*I'm crazy watching it tonight, tomorrow is my 1st day final exam and should thinking about my final paper*

Guest see-T

Ep 10 ??

I love it that Jian love her 'ankle' so much

^_^

Guest kbnhkr

I enjoyed the funny moments, but i am also a little bit disappointed.They made clear why Jiahn didn't tell it yet (imagination scene!), but why have to lie? It will be enough if she doesn't tell, but why did she lie that it's ES's?  ~X( Poor TK. 

lol, xopo. i don't think tae gang knows how far along she is in her pregnancy. she's two months pregnant. he doesn't even know how long ji an and eun seong have known each other. for all he knows, ji an and eun seong could have been going out for a while... 
...and... i knew it! no kiss. boo. =/
we're really trudging along this whole discovery phase. it seems that eun seong now has further confirmation that the father could be tae gang. 
and we also get an extra reason why she doesn't want to tell tae gang that he's the father... because of *that* imagination. 

Guest see-T

Ep 10 ??

I love it that Jian love her 'ankle' so much

^_^

Guest jastinel

I wanna kill the writer, can we do it all together!
This writer got great actors on board and it`s a pity that she is not doing her job  well.
If this drama has 24 Ep. I can take the slow pace but only 7 Ep. left and she`s wasting every
single opportunity to make this drama take a single step to be on top.
It`s not a bad Ep. though for I love Jian with her mother.
I hope in Ep. 10 TK will know the truth or else I will go to Korea to ask the writer to have a dinner with me.....hahaha!

Wake up writer, you have a job to do!

Archived