[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *alodia*

I looooove this drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought she is too emotional that she'll blurt out that he impregnated her. now that she's come to her senses, it doesn't seem like it.
TK let' eat pig's feet.JA i don't eat that kind of thing.
TK you don't eat that kind of thing. yeah right!

Guest soulan

OMO. How could he see the echo and not realise what it is and ask her about it ?! ahaha! Seriously! XDAaah! I want him to know!!! :)

Guest soulan

HAAAAAAAAAA He realised!!!!! OMO!!! He knows now!! And what to doooo!?!?! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Eun Sung !!! :((( I like Tae Kang too so not to bad but still.. What to do about Eun Sung ?!

Guest *alodia*

Urgh! Did you see the preview guys?
Seems like Ji Ahn pulled down all her shoes... the shoes she treasures the most... thats just so heartbreaking!

Guest yuyunzzz

I LOVE THIS EP!!! this is the best ep so far. now I dont know which one is better, either TK or ES. can she has both?

Guest see-T

I didn't like to see Tae Kang was comforting Nari, somehow TK didn't really know her true color yet. Hopefully this drama won't be wasting its time slot on both TK and Nari falling in love.., not in the next few episodes.. I want this story to focus more on TK-Jiany relationship.

Guest Yurichin

I hate that it's end....
The song at ES's house is Habanera (relate to Park Ji Yoon sing it before).....hohoho

btw *alodia*, is there english version of the novel??? are you gonna read it? in hangul?? Wow...cool :)

the live recaps done yet
yes TK knows it finally haha....
is she (JA) gonna tell to ES next ep??

Guest -yuoi-

This drama is just sooo good, I don't know whether it's because it's early stage of drama airing, but episodes, and especially this episode, are just so well-made. 
I root for Tae-kang and Jian all the way, but enjoyed today scene between Tae-kang and Nari so much, it was so fresh to watch! Though, her slapping him seriously annoyed me >.< I just pity poor Tae-kang who is getting slapped/beaten in every episode, like a muppet. 
And I loooved how he was worried for Jian, I'm just happy she didn't kill him for destrying her front door xDD And the way he woke her up.. omg, I should try it on someone!  
Scene with doctor and opera was creepy.. >.<

Guest Yurichin

Urgh! Did you see the preview guys?

[color=#ffff66]Seems like Ji Ahn pulled down all her shoes... the shoes she treasures the most... thats just so heartbreaking![/color]

Guest *alodia*

I LOVE THIS EP!!! this is the best ep so far. now I dont know which one is better, either TK or ES. can she has both?

Guest *alodia*

I hate that it's end....

The song at ES's house is Habanera (relate to Park Ji Yoon sing it before).....hohoho

btw *alodia*, is there english version of the novel??? are you gonna read it? in hangul?? Wow...cool

:)

Guest jastinel

I missed 25 mins of tonight`s Ep. just because i`m so tense to watch the show, I forgot that here in the Phil. it will start 8:55 and to think I set my laptop time to Korean time...so stupid of me.
I like what I saw in tonight`s Ep. looks like I`m going to ship to our OTP sooner than I expected, but I still like ES, but need to focus on what is gonna happen with TK and Jian. He already have a clue about Jiany`s condition, he just need to confirm it. I guess he would freak out a bit and that is when the imaginary scene will be shown. I want this drama to have an extension, I wish MBC will add 4 more Ep. I love KSA here, I didn`t expect that I will love her short hair and not get bored with it...hahaha!

Guest Yurichin

hoo..JA lie about the ultrasound to TK? she said it's tumor....but TK realized at last hehehe

아이두' 김선아, 이장우에 "초음파 사진은 종양" 거짓말  : osen

Guest Yurichin

I hate that it's end....

btw *alodia*, is there english version of the novel??? are you gonna read it? in hangul?? Wow...cool

:)

Archived