[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

I love KSA, but unfortunately the 1st lead doesn't attract me at all and doesn't make me root for him - at least not like how i was rooting for Hyun Bin in MNIKSS. The 2nd lead doctor is not handsome but definitely attracts me more than the 1st lead in this drama.  Sad to say that i'd rate this drama along the lines of Scent of a Woman - which is nowhere near the awesomeness of MNIKSS.

@joykimlee , same here, he is pretty good looking but no charisma for me...hehehhe I dont know how to describe thou, but Im rooting for 2nd lead as well, his not that good looking but he has charisma that attracts me, I dont know maybe his character here? definitely not... Im still rooting that she ended up to the doctor.. :x [-O

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest keep_believe

Hi I do I do lovers! Otchosais here!!! I am loving the show

:)

First time posting in these thread.. I am reading that many are having 2nd lead syndrome??? Am I the rare or only one being so loyal to our TAE KANG??? Anyway, I am also looking for episode 5 preview, but I can't seem to see one.. Hi to all soompiers out there!

:)

They probably need to give LJW a makeover

in appearance as well as in his work.

Then the lovey dovey scenes with Jian should

start too. He did profess that his feelings for

Jian were geniune "that" night.

I love JA with ES I love his amusement at her expense, but I don't think that they are a match, to similar, I think he finds her amusing and since neither wants to marry he sees her as the perfect match. Meaning she won't try to be a demanding wife and want him to change allowing him to keep living his life the way he wants, Plus it would get the parents off their backs. I think he see's them getting married as a win win situation.
TK and JA have a strong sexual tension, although their backgrounds are different their are similarity in them as people, they both say hurtful things to each other but those things are spot on and they both realize it. Both TK and JA realize the other one sees them clearly. JA still has her dream of wanting her own shoe line and because of JA TK now has a clear picture of how to realize his dream.The weakness of one is the strength of the other. Wouldn't this make them perfect for each other.
 TK being abandoned by his mother will have strong effect on how he will respond to the news that he is a father. JA pregnancy by another man would be a turn off for most men but it won't be for ES. He is a man that is not interested in marriage in the conventional way so he won't see this as a drawback.
All though I see TK as a good match for JA he has been thoughtless and inconsiderate of her position. What he did at the award ceremony started the rumors about them, it hurt her reputation the most but it did nothing for his either, which he later learns after hearing all the rumors about them and the treatment he received from his co-workers. Then he turns around and brings a co-worker to his friends place and precedes to discus the  merits of JA. Sure it was his friend who spilled the beans but he had to know that his friend is a thoughtless busy body.
The upper management of the company is still confusing to me, NR is the illegitimate child of the chairman, I'm also assuming the only child. What I don't get is why would his wife have any say so on who becomes an officer of the company? If she is the mother of TK I can understand her not looking for him because she would have to reveal her own dirty past, what if her and TK father never divorced? That would make her position more tenuous

More news about KSA in I Do I Do.

Looks like she had landed herself a new cf. Hurray, for Suna.

Kim Sun Ah Suffered Injury From Kill Heels for ‘I Do I Do’; Becomes ‘NS Home Shopping Model’

Monday, June 11, 2012

33331569.jpg

Kim Sun Ah has revealed she will go to all lengths for fashion and for her drama, even ′earning′ a ligament injury. On the June 10 broadcast of MBC’s Section TV Kim Sun Ah was interviewed on her current MBC drama I Do I Do.

Playing super careerwoman Hwang Ji An, Kim Sun Ah’s role requires her to wear a lot of fashionable clothes as her character works in the fashion industry.

But the killer heels worn during the long hours of drama shooting proved to be as hazardous as the sound, as the actor revealed, “From the first day, I wore tall heels and ran around all day for the shooting. In the end, one of my leg ligaments gave out and I learned not all beautiful things are necessarily good things."
77705808.jpg
In the same interview, Kim Sun Ah shed more light on her close friendship with global soccer star Park Ji Sung, revealing the two had been close friends for 10 years now and even had pet names for each other.

Kim Sun Ah is receiving praise for her role as Hwang Ji An opposite Lee Jang Woo in MBC’s I Do I Do and the actress was recently selected to be the advertisement model for NS Home Shopping.

Source:eNewsWorld

Posted by KARL LAVISTO in I Do I Do, Kim Sun Ah, MBC, Section TV

@ IBELIS, I believe Lady Jang said when she was talking to Ji An about getting ready to take over the company that the shoe company was started by her grandfather, then her father before her, although it was with Ji An's hard work that it became a top brand. So it means that Lady Jang has the final say on who to appoint as CEO, since her family owns the majority share in Jinny Kim. The exact nature of Na Ri's existence, is quite vague but her last name is Yeom, which is the same as that of President Yeom's, who is the brother in law of Lady Jang. This means Lady Jang is married to Chairman Yeom who had an affair, making Na Ri a daughter out of wedlock. And it seems like her father is very distant in his relationship with her and there's no love lost between her and Lady Jang.

Guest NUNAAA

I FIND THE DOCTOR REALLY GOOD LOOKING I DONT GET THE TALK ABOUT HIM NOT BEING THAT ....... AS FOR NOW AM TEAM DOCTOR SLIGHTLY ..... TK NEED TO WORK HARD FOR ME TO GET TO HIS SIDE ............ 

@joykimlee , same here, he is pretty good looking but no charisma for me...hehehhe I dont know how to describe thou, but Im rooting for 2nd lead as well, his not that good looking but he has charisma that attracts me, I dont know maybe his character here? definitely not... Im still rooting that she ended up to the doctor.. :x [-O< [-O<

@forevergirl, yes charisma is the word.  2nd lead has more charm.  I feel 1st lead is yet to show us any chemistry, or perhaps its because he's still a rookie actor. 

I dont if I already ask this, IS TK married is real life?

@forevergirl, Actor Lee Jang Woo (TK) & singer Ham Eun Jung (T-ara) are a married couple on We Got Married reality show. 

@joykimlee, yeah I hope he will ... hehehhe Oh I thought he is married, coz I saw some article... they didnt clarified ... although he is a rookie but there is something on him..lolz anyway I saw ep.3 just love the Doc! he is more handsome when he smile! yay! hehhe

Guest *alodia*

EPISODE 5 Preview

Is it that simple?
Ji Ahn was astounded to find out that she is carrying Tae Kang's child.Jun Hee advised Ji Ahn to get rid of the baby and to keep everything a secret to Eun Seong.Suddenly Ji Ahn's parents came to her company looking for her. Tae Kang was showing them around. The employees find it odd that Ji Ahn suddenly changed and became listless.Nari begged Madam Jang on her knees and was caught by the employees in such a helplessness situation.Meanwhile, following Jun Hee's advised, Ji Ahn went to the ob-gyn...

Guest *alodia*

What???!!!!! Oho! Right from the start I hate this Jun Hee!!! (I can't believe I even defended you in the comments sections in dramabeans!) What kind of a friend are you???? Well, I won't go into women's rights and all... but really advising your friend to get rid of the baby AND keep everything a secret to Eun Seong?! Woah, you are really some friend here!

Guest Yurichin

Is it that simple?
Ji Ahn was astounded to find out that she is carrying Tae Kang's child.Jun Hee advised Ji Ahn to get rid of the baby and to keep everything a secret to Eun Seong.Suddenly Ji Ahn's parents came to her company looking for her. Tae Kang was showing them around. The employees find it odd that Ji Ahn suddenly changed and became listless.Nari begged Madam Jang on her knees and was caught by the employees in such a helplessness situation.Meanwhile, following Jun Hee's advised, Ji Ahn went to the ob-gyn...

EPISODE 5 Preview

Is it that simple?

Guest flora47

@alodia:Thanks for the news!!
I don't think she will abort because of her premature menopause.But she is an independant  ,workaholic and  she doesn't love TK, so i understand that she thinks about an abortionBtw, altho she likes ES,she didn't say that she wants to marry him .I don't know if she wants to get married right now.

Guest philomarie

Ahnyheong everybody!!!
Cant wait for the next episode tomorrow to come.. duno why am i rooting for the second lead actor instead.. the doctor seems too perfect for Ji-an. tsk tsk tsk... :P

Guest Yurichin

Daybreak South Korea Indie band to participate I DO I DO OST
isn't the song in the early of 4th episode???

데이브레이크, ‘아이두 아이두’ OST 참여.. 달콤한 ‘女心 공략’ : source

20120612001256_1.jpg

Guest Yurichin

I DO I DO MBC Wed-Thur Drama, Actress Kim Sun Ah a Heroine Radiating Charisma

‘아이두 아이두’ 김선아, 카리스마 발산 ‘기존 로코 女주인공은 가라’  : sr

thumb_aaoil201206120818011965.jpg

Archived