[Drama 2012] Dr. Jin 닥터진

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaejoong_oppa

[NEWS] 120511 JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Fits in Perfectly as a Joseon Man for ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ Filming

Whether he′s dressed in a t-shirt and jeans or dressed in traditional Korean attire, fans can agree JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong looks good in pretty muchanything,

Ahead of the premiere of MBC’s upcoming time warping drama, Time Slip Dr. Jin, new still cuts of Kim Jae Joong have been revealed.

Acting in his first historic drama, the pictures showed Kim Jae Joong dressed in character as Kim Kyung Tak from Korea’s Joseon Dynasty. In one picture he interacts with one of the horses that is being used for the drama’s filming, while in another picture he is seen going over his lines.

67333807.jpg

The actor continues to receive the praises of the staff members not only for his good looks but for his hard work ethics on set. Many remarked they expected Kim Jae Joong’s character to receive a lot of love and attention from fans.

Time Slip Dr. Jin stars Song Seung Hun, a renown doctor who is transported back in time from modern day to the late 1800’s. The drama will premiere on May 26.

Photo credit: C-Jes

Credit: enewsWorld

Shared by: JYJ3

Guest saladyum

OMG the couple picture! So lovely. Their pose and the eyes tell stories. *swoon*

having watched Japan's Jin, I had almost no expectation for romance in Korea's Jin, but the couple picture above!! *speechless*

Park Min Young is drop-dead gorgeous. What I love about PMY is that instead of going the sugar, cutie way that a sweet girl like her can easily walk, she adds spunk. To top that off, the assuring voice she has always adds flavor to her performance. She's such a pleasure to watch on screen. Waiting for May 26.

OMG the couple picture! So lovely. Their pose and the eyes tell stories. *swoon*

having watched Japan's Jin, I had almost no expectation for romance in Korea's Jin, but the couple picture above!! *speechless*

Park Min Young is drop-dead gorgeous. What I love about PMY is that instead of going the sugar, cutie way that a sweet girl like her can easily walk, she adds spunk. To top that off, the assuring voice she has always adds flavor to her performance. She's such a pleasure to watch on screen. Waiting for May 26.

Wow, your words have really captured what I love about PMY as an actress.  She has tried to add spunk to her characters and she uses her voice well for her sageuk roles. Really hoping the korean Jin turns out to be half as good as the Japanese original. I haven't yet watched the Japanese one, have only read the recaps. Don't know whether watching it will spoil the suspense for me while watching the Korean one.

The couple pic looks really promising and I hope the drama also captures the flavour of that pic. Hope the makers also release more stills and the teaser soon. Need more promotion for this drama after having been mired in so many controversies.

@InquizityJJ

SSH looks really good in white. :D

Guest saladyum

Wow, your words have really captured what I love about PMY as an actress.  She has tried to add spunk to her characters and she uses her voice well for her sageuk roles. Really hoping the korean Jin turns out to be half as good as the Japanese original. I haven't yet watched the Japanese one, have only read the recaps. Don't know whether watching it will spoil the suspense for me while watching the Korean one.

The couple pic looks really promising and I hope the drama also captures the flavour of that pic. Hope the makers also release more stills and the teaser soon. Need more promotion for this drama after having been mired in so many controversies.

^^ Korea's Jin is coming very soon, so watching Japan's Jin right now might leave certain impression that makes it difficult to enjoy Korea's Jin, imo.

Japan's Jin is one of my favorite TV series ever broadcast. It hits some right spots in my heart and mind. I'm curious what the Korea's Jin crew will do with the concept, but other than that I'd rather not compare these two. I think they will be quite different from each other. Anyways, PMY will very likely give it her all, don't you think? What a hardworking girl she is.

BY carefully watching the trailer, u can see the operation done and someone pulling out a foetus :$

I think it might be PMY character in the past??? the one with the foetus :(

I don't want to give away spoiler, but if you do want it, I can tell you in the next reply, but...

It's not what you think it is

The teaser looks really intense and promising. It is intriguing and makes me really anticipate may 26.  Liked how they mixed up the present and the past in the teaser. Everybody looks good in their parts, as of now. There are so many people who have given up on this drama even before it has started airing coz they believe it will be a disaster. It is too early to say and teasers can be deceptive, but still this teaser really made me sit up and take notice.  Would have liked to see more of MY, but I guess we will see more of her characters in the next teaser. Really liked Dr. Jin's dialogue, "I am the one who should not be here" (?). Though I have many questions in my mind about what is happening, since I want to stay spoiler free till the drama airs, would like to keep quiet for now.

Japan's Jin is one of my favorite TV series ever broadcast. It hits some right spots in my heart and mind. I'm curious what the Korea's Jin crew will do with the concept, but other than that I'd rather not compare these two. I think they will be quite different from each other. Anyways, PMY will very likely give it her all, don't you think? What a hardworking girl she is.

You are right! Obviously they will be different in their execution though conceptually they might be following the Japanese version. Some people have already decided that this will be unconditionally bad since the Korean version can never match up to the original. :( It may, it may not, but at least give it a shot. Wish more people were like you! :) Yay, PMY is a real hardworker and as her fan, I really hope she can prove her potential with this drama.

from the trailer it looks like present PMY dies , i was kinda hoping that the doc could have the past PMY character and JJ could have the present lol . Why does there have to be a love triangle ,I adore JJ and SH .

You are right! Obviously they will be different in their execution though conceptually they might be following the Japanese version. Some people have already decided that this will be unconditionally bad since the Korean version can never match up to the original. :( It may, it may not, but at least give it a shot. Wish more people were like you! :) Yay, PMY is a real hardworker and as her fan, I really hope she can prove her potential with this drama.

The Korean version without a doubt would have to be changed in order to have a consistent story. Because it has to change to Korean history. While it's other basic storyline will still be in tact, with a few changes here and there. So I'm looking forward to it. And all the others who are already giving up on it, idk what to say, they make decision way before there are stills of it.

Archived