Celebrity Couples who aren´t a couple any more

Guest massive toene

Guest finesse.

Yeah. I think they were great together. If ppl stayed out of their life they  would probably still be together. I think their love was pure and real. You can tell  b/c of the past pics they had. Those pics show how they felt for each other. The people  they dated after was nothing compared to what they had. Brit and Justin  ruled together.

Totally agree with this.

I think that Justin's hurt and that is why he was bouncing between women all the time. He makes it to a certain point and than he gets closer and closer to a girl and dumps her. I am not sure if he did that to Britney or he did it after Britney, but I remember a statement he never made about any other woman “she is an 11 what guy wouldn’t be lucky” he kissed her cheek and stared at her as she turned to the camera and giggled. I think a cheating was involved at such a young age and forgiveness wasn’t granted but if you look at it they were both young and most desired. Fame's toll.

Guest xtransterr

Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams & Vanessa and Zac!! they were my favorite couples!! honestly thought they'd be together FOREVER :'(

• 2 weeks later...

Totally agree with this.

I think that Justin's hurt and that is why he was bouncing between women all the time. He makes it to a certain point and than he gets closer and closer to a girl and dumps her. I am not sure if he did that to Britney or he did it after Britney, but I remember a statement he never made about any other woman “she is an 11 what guy wouldn’t be lucky” he kissed her cheek and stared at her as she turned to the camera and giggled. I think a cheating was involved at such a young age and forgiveness wasn’t granted but if you look at it they were both young and most desired. Fame's toll.

Britney cheated on him. But I really think they really loved each other cus they knew each other since a very young age, and despite all of it, Justin still openly says that whenever she needs him, he'll be there. Part of the Kfed thing, I really think was Brit's way of coping, but it all got out of hands when even Kfed wanted to leave her. But whatever, I still love Brit and wish her the best!

Archived