Avril Lavigne - announces new song 'Fly'

Guest sj22

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HEARSE.

^

LOl yeaaa.

I think I miss her old punky self, but now she's acne free and she's more clean and defined. She looks way more mature. Either way she's pretty and teh last picture really shows it. Hahaha, I used to really like her I have a piano book with all her songs. Too bad she's settling down now.

Guest i heart victoria's secret

she looks SOO much prettier with her hair bleach blonde & curls ^^! i didn't like her "rocker" style ...but now she looks very femenine....love it!

Guest chuchi

she's really gone from anti-girly girl persona to a more sophisticated mature woman...i love her look right now. her

Guest MarryMeDear.

yeah, i was going to make a thread on this but i decided that i was too lazy. - -;;

i love her current look better.

it suits her, and makes her look sophisticated and feminine.

married?? didn't know that, do anyone have pic of her husband??

wait...SHE'S MARRIED? SINCE WHEN?!

Guest Myss Blewm

yeah, i was going to make a thread on this but i decided that i was too lazy. - -;;

i love her current look better.

it suits her, and makes her look sophisticated and feminine.

wait...SHE'S MARRIED? SINCE WHEN?!

I actually don't know if they're married yet, but I do know that she and the lead singer of Sum 41 are engaged. Maybe they did get hitched, dunno.

I don't like Avril at all, but she's pretty. Her coutore looks goes well with her. That last picture of her is way pretty as well.

Anyway, if she is married, this is her husband Deryck Whibley.

photo_sum-41-deryck-whibley_profile.jpg

Avril-Lavigne,-wed-fellow-m.jpg

xinsrc_0920602291001828969717.jpg

Guest mushoo

i cant believe avril's married already. she's only 21! and yup...she and derek got married on saturday. she wore a really big vera wang gown. really hope it lasts. :)

Guest Myss Blewm

i cant believe avril's married already. she's only 21! and yup...she and derek got married on saturday. she wore a really big vera wang gown. really hope it lasts. :)

Ooo, any one have pictures of the dress?

Guest marshmellow

She looks hecksa different.

Much much classier and prettier.

I like her "new" look.

Her hair is really nice.

Archived