Avril Lavigne - announces new song 'Fly'

Guest sj22

Guest rinimeatballs

looks like naomi watts a little bit.

i like her more now. before it was like was trying so hard.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jayneefahxD

shes really pretty now[: more sophiscated.

sometimes she reminds me of nicole kidman ...

and a little bit of kate beckinsale.

maybe its just me.

Guest getxinfatuated

She looks gorgeous now, but it just made her seem like such a hypocrit. Eh, people grow & change.

Guest bluecheese

she was pretty to begin with.... just covered it up for the punk image ^^

i heard she got married this last weekend to one of the sum41 guys, so congrats to her =)

Guest PunchNine

she's ditched her pseudo punk princess image... and now i'm just waiting for her switch over to broadway musicals or something.

any minute now...

Guest SP0NJiE

but when i think of avril lavigne, the image that pops out in my head are the before photots... it seems like just yesterday they announced she was the youngest singer, 16 or 17 yeah.

Guest xmichelle

yea, she got married to Deryck Whibley of Sum 41.

She wore a Vera Wang wedding dress, and their first dance as married couple was to Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. :)

Guest rufus.

I don't even recognize her in that last pic :x

She's completely transformed her look xD She looks very classy and elegant, now. Very pretty. I still miss the old Avril, but her new look is stunning :)

Guest lowdown4155

She's married? How old is she? I thought she was only like 19 or so.

yup she just got married, like a couple of days ago. She's 21 years old (1984) and her husband is like 26 years old or something.

they were engaged for a year before getting hitched.

Guest sw33tlilazngrl

mm even tho i wasnt a big avril fan before..but i'm really disappointed she's gone..i guess you can say..mainstream? i have nothing against pretty girls and whatnot.. but to me, i feel like..nothing really sets her apart from the rest anymore, you know? i mean she even got the blonde hair..oh well. i guess eventually everyone's gotta 'mature up' or w/e..and the rocker chick was just a phase ^^..

Guest desertseatingoceans

It's amazing to see how much she's changed. Her new look makes her look so much older.

Guest Born: 1985

I like the new her. When she first came out, she seemed so fake trying to be "different."

She can be really pretty when she wants to be. ;)

Archived