.:ULTIMATE KOYOTAE:.

Guest Mr Mikyle Kodak

Guest NO NAME?

Koyote’s Shinji diagnosed with Swine flu

Another one bites the dust. This time it's Koyote's lead vocalist Shinji.

On November 30th, Shinij was suffering from a fever and a cough, she was later diagnosed with Swine flu on the 1st of December. Shinji has been treated with Tamiflu and is currently resting.

Shinji's rep stated:

"Until she is completely healed, we plan to stop all of her activities and allow her to rest."

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...with_swine_flu/

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kyt4ever

umm.. one day after that news was released, there was also another news saying that she had been recovered and was to rest at home for the moment...

Guest hajilyness

long time since posting

this is sdudokyt (had to make new account -_- ; wont let me log in!!)

anyways~~ ahhh im so excited that KJM gonna be back soon!!!

just heard about baekga i feel so sad i hope he 'll be strong & get well

i remember watching him on a show he was so funny with his mom they r so nice

Guest kyt4ever

today is 18th so jong min should be out today !! :D (or at least this is 18th in my country)

now i will just posting some old but recent news about koyote during this month.. (all of these are from allkpop.com)

Koyote’s BaekGa diagnosed with brain tumor

091209_koyotebbaekgadiagnosedwithbraintumor_main.jpg

The evil curse of 2009 strikes yet again with only a few weeks left 'till the new year as Koyote's rapper BaekGa (Baek Sung Hyun) has been diagnosed with a brain tumor after receiving a standard MRI scan. He was involved in a small car accident and was feeling dizzy, so the doctors recommended an MRI Scan and found the tumor.

On the 9th, BaekGa revealed this unfortunate news via his mini-homepage and thanked those who were supporting him. However, he also revealed some of the personal things he went through when he and his family found out as he wrote, "Maybe it's because I hated to see the men I love crying around me, but I cursed and yet you all still ignored me and continued to cry. I then went into a bathroom stall and locked myself and as I covered my mouth with my scarf, tears began to pour out like crazy," he continued, "After crying for a while I came out and as I looked in the mirror a laugh came out. My heart hurt so much but I felt so good. My older and younger brother had dashed over here and spent the whole night up and that made me laugh with gratitude."

He then sent a personal thanks to his brothers as he said, "I feel grateful that I have someone by my side, which is why I've decided to stay strong. Even without saying it I'm sure you know that I'm very thankful. I truly thank you."

This is quite the downer especially after news about his fellow Koyote member being discharged have been revealed. BaekGa and Shin Ji had been holding down the fort for the past two years as Kim Jong Min served his military duties. Koyote is well known for its members coming and going but BaekGa has been the longest running rapper in the group and hopefully he can stay even longer. Hope things turns around for BaekGa, and wish him luck in his treatment process.

Kim Jong Min to return to 1N2D after discharge

20091209_1n2d_572.jpg

Nearly two years after he left for the army back in November of 2007, Kim Jong Min of old school boy group Koyote is set to be released on December 18th. Just a few days until the ‘Prince of Variety’ returns to the entertainment industry!

With Kim Jong Min’s army release date nearing, it looks like KBS2 TV’s ‘1 Night 2 Days’ has already seized the opportunity to have this ‘Prince of Variety’ back on the hit segment.

Before Kim Jong Min left for the army, he was a part of the ‘1N2D’ cast and expressed deep regret when he had to leave the show. But now as he is coming back on the scene, he will be joining ‘1N2D’ once again. Luckily for him, ‘1N2D’ is now considered one of, if not, Korea’s most popular variety shows on TV. Then again, he is always in demand when it comes to variety shows, so he wouldn’t need to feed off the show’s popularity to regain attention. Some critics are even saying that his return will only make the show even more popular!

2 Years does fly by pretty fast. Before he left, he stated, "many of you will probably forget about me during the next 2 years, but I'd be extremely happy if you all were at least glad to see me when I return." No, we haven't forgotten. I personally can’t wait for his return to variety television! And even though he's a well-known artist, he's probably more known for his crazy antics on variety shows! Check out some of his most hilarious variety show moments below!

Will Kim Jong Min’s return help or harm 1N2D?

20091022_kimjongmin_main.jpg

We reported that Kim Jong Min will be making a swift return to his mother program, 1N2D upon his release from the military on 18th December. But since the announcement on the 9th, opinion has been split into two camps on whether it's a right move by 1N2D.

While there are many who welcome his return, there are also an equal number of people who are against his return, as they fear that Jong Min would upset the program's unique dynamics that has been well maintained all this while. This is especially crucial since the members are currently super comfortable with each other and are thus able to create interesting situations everytime.

Jong Min had been one of the founding members of 1N2D and was pretty popular on the program until his enlistment in August 2007. It's not unfair to say that he was one of the contributing factors to setting 1N2D on a good foundation which has lasted till this day, and still being the No.1 show that viewers look forward to every Sunday evening.

PD Lee Myung Han revealed on the 9th, "We have really racked our brains for Kim Jong Min's return. Kim Jong Min is a founding member of 1N2D and he had to temporarily leave the show because of the army. So we decided to have him make a comeback on the show and he himself has expressed his desire to return."

He added, "There will not be any change to the present setup since we are just adding Jong Min. Kang Ho Dong, Eun Ji Won and Lee Su Geun have all worked with Jong Min before on the show. We are however anticipating the fireworks between him, Lee Seung Gi, MC Mong and Kim C since they aren't that close with each other."

With Family Outing struggling to find it's feet and Sunday Sunday Night starting out anew, it's a smart move to freshen things up by adding Jong Min to 1N2D now.

Besides returning on 1N2D, Kim Jong Min will also become a regular cast on Shin Dong Yup and Shin Bong Sun's Champagne on KBS2TV. Kim Jong Min will also return with Shinji as Koyote and release a new album in 2010.

Tablo asks you to pray for Baekga

20091211_tablobaekga_572.jpg

We recently reported of the unfortunate news that has taken Korea by storm, regarding Baekga and his diagnosis of brain tumor. The Koyote rapper experienced headaches after getting involved in a minor car accident. After receiving a MRI scan, the doctors confirmed he had a tumor in his brain.

Many people have expressed a fast recovery for Baekga. In particular, Epik High's Tablo posted a blog titled 'pray' on www.mapthesoul.com on the 11th. His words were few, but they were comforting:

"A close friend of mine is sick. Let's pray for him together."

Netizens delivered a similar message to Baekga:

"Please recover soon so we can hear more music from Koyote. We'll be waiting!"

"Please recover quickly!! Don't forget that we are supporting you always!!"

"Tablo is so kind-hearted. I hope you get better soon. With Kim Jong Min released from the army soon, we need to see a Koyote reunion!"

What I find surprising was the fact that the news of Baekga's poor health actually moved the stubborn hearts of netizens. Now, that's what I call a miracle!

On a serious note, let's all wish the talented rapper from Koyote to get well soon. Seeing as I have been a huge fan of the group since my teeny bopper days, you can bet I'll be praying on my knees until Baekga fully recovers.

Everyone Wants A Piece of Kim Jong Min!

20091022_kimjongmin_main.jpg

Just two days before Kim Jong Min's release from military/public duties, the Prince of Variety has been confirmed for another variety show. This time it'll be, Star King! Looks like everyone wants a piece of the hilarious Koyote member!

Star King’s PD Bae Sung Woo told MoneyToday, "We have selected Kim Jong Min to be a permanent guest (of Star King). He goes well with Star King’s concept. His good character as a person was the main reason for his selection."

Kim Jong Min will be appearing at the Seoul High Court on the 18th to be released from his duty in the military. He is planning to join Kang Ho Dong in the recording of 1N2D straight after. I Can't wait!

Guest kyt4ever

i lol'd at this article :P :

Koyote’s Kim Jong Min kidnapped?!

091217_kimjongminkidnapped_main.jpg

Koyote's male vocalist Kim Jong Min has been missing in action due to him being in action...in the military that is. For two years Kim Jong Min has been serving his military duties while his fellow Koyote members Shinji and Baekga held down the fort. The singer was discharged on the 18th of December (KST) and as soon he stepped out to enjoy the sweet smell of freedom, he was kidnapped right away.

That's right folks, the crew of 1N2D suddenly swooped onto the scene and kidnapped the singer away. The five members of the show hid carefully until Kim Jong Min made his appearance and suddenly dragged him into a vehicle and onto the show's taping. Why lure people into a suspicious van with candy when you can just drag them in?

Kim Jong Min, who was unaware of the prank, was in shock and when he finally caught on with the gig, he began to scream for help. Later he commented on the prank saying, "I was wondering if the directors and the members of the show were going to kidnap me after I was released. I'm happy that my imagination became reality."

091217_kimjongminkidnapped_1.jpg

credit: allkpop.com

Video Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2x9914yNWE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbUIi3MaUqI

Guest hajilyness

wahh im so glad hes back now :D

cant wait till he and shinji come out with an album, it's like their 4thalbum again, just the two of them

Guest kyt4ever

Kim Jong Min’s return via Star King!

20091221_kimgjongmin_main.jpg

Who remembers the hilarious Koyote member, Kim Jong Min? Well if you do, be excited, because he's making his return after his military service via SBS' Star King!

Kim Jong Min already filmed the episode earlier today (December 21st) and there's a lot to expect from this episode as he performed 2PM's Heartbeat adding a special twist with his well known comical repertoire.

After filming Kim Jong Min stated to a reporter:

"Shaking (out of nervousness). For 2 years I was away doing other work, but it seemed a lot of people were waiting for me. To be honest, it was very burdensome."

The return of Kim Jong Min via Star King will air on January 2nd, so stay tuned - What a great way to start off the new year!

20091221_kimgjongmin_1.jpg

credit: allkpop.com

more pic: (taken from KJM's chinese fansite)

306867b006b1bbb3fb5ca1089e03e6fa.jpg

7e4a8d2552031bc46e038cb550c3b155.jpg

cd519b6d45f3763f2a2e39cc71129b54.jpg

ec35b3dd93129d7d879e575d8c657fc6.jpg

ed6b3e4dd465cdfa2258aaa49af2e739.jpg

and on the other hand...

Koyote’s BaekGa to have surgery in January

Koyote member BaekGa, who was diagnosed with a brain tumor, will undergo surgery in January.

The specific type of tumor has been diagnosed as Meningioma. Conventional chemotherapy is ineffective against this type of tumor, so surgery is necessary. On a positive note, the chances of recovering after surgery are quite good.

Wish him a safe surgery and a full speedy recovery! Get well soon.

Guest Koreanshin

I'm happy for Kim Jong Min's return! He's a great man!

Bbaekga, get better soon! I'll pray for you! ^^

WooSung (Koyote's fan in Argentina)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest kyt4ever

well.. good news here ! ! :D

BaekGa’s fighting the fight, surgery a success!

20100122_baekga.jpg

Yesterday we reported that BaekGa of Koyote would undergo surgery as he battles Meningioma (a type of brain tumor). Well, there’s good news as it’s been reported that his surgery was a success!

One of BaekGa’s representatives stated that he was in surgery for over 7 hours and that he’s currently in the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) recovering from the surgery. If things go on as planned, he should be discharged from the hospital in about a week.

Before the surgery, on his minihompy, BaekGa posted photos of the tragic earthquake and stated that he would pray for all the victims. To this I say that BaekGa will also be in my prayers, best of luck and I hope for a full recovery.

allkpop.com

• 4 weeks later...

hi, I have a question regarding Shinji...Is she married?

if yes with who?

cause I watch her in kbs star golden bell, she says she married, and it not clear to me if its a joke or not.

I dont understand korean but the one I saw have english subtitle.

Guest kyt4ever

hi, I have a question regarding Shinji...Is she married?

if yes with who?

cause I watch her in kbs star golden bell, she says she married, and it not clear to me if its a joke or not.

I dont understand korean but the one I saw have english subtitle.

huh?.. what?.. no no no .. absolutely not.. maybe she's... oh no no no no... :wacko:

where do you watch that .. on youtube? . if so can u post the link?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kyt4ever

[February 25, 2010]

Baekga expected to fully recover from brain tumor by May!

Good news – it looks like Koyote’s Baekga, who was diagnosed with a brain tumor in October, is on his way to full recovery!

As many know, Baekga underwent a successful surgery just over a month ago in January. Recently, Baekga called into MBC Quiz to Change the World and Kim Jong Min, revealing that a doctor had told him during a post-operation check-up that he was making good progress toward recovery. The guest & cast reportedly applauded in relief after Baekga revealed the good news.

When asked what he wanted to do after fully recovering, Baekga replied, “I’d like to be able to perform on stage with Koyote again,” showing that his bandmates were always in his thoughts even during times like this.

Today, a representative of Baekga said,

“Baekga’s health is stable right now, and he is recuperating. His first post-surgery check-up indicated that he was making good recovery progress, but they will still pay close attention to him, as this operation was completed in the cerebrum of the brain.

He hasn’t recovered completely yet, and his recovery progress will be monitored until May. After that, we can be sure that he has fully recovered.”

A rep from MBC revealed the cast’s relief regarding Baekga’s recovery, saying,

“We were finally able to hear Baekga’s voice after such a long period of time. We could tell that he was improving just by hearing his voice. Although the call was short, we learned of Baekga’s current status. He also expressed gratitude for his Koyote groupmates who have been the source of his strength during his surgery operations.”

It’s great to see Baekga taking steps toward recovery, hopefully we’ll see him fulfill his wish & be back on the stage with Koyote soon!

source: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/02/baekga-expe...m-cancer-by-may

Archived