[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest HildaP

sis@Exora   yes,Tao,Kris and Luhan will always have haters,of course some of them do not care about the facts. But there are fans who truly understand what has happened. Tao and Luhan loved EXO,they were indeede like brothers. Some hateful people turn everything around and even post videos only with what they want us to see. Even Tao said that. But as humans,not fans,we should love and understand that they and other Idols that have taken steps to make their careers easier,are only doing it to survive. I hope there aren't any EXO-L who hates. No matter what,WE ARE ONE and LETS LOVE says more than lets just love Idols.

But,look at that....you posted more videos. Sis,you are wonderful. Where are you from? You seem to get more information than most of us. Thank you dear sis,you are indeed a very dedicated member. :wub:

OOOHHHHH and I see you are also an ordinary B2uty. See,Im also an ordinary ARMY. They are so many wonderful groups.I look at the talent that so many of them have. Boys and Girl groups. EXO is my number one but I do follow others. Im not an EXO-L member,I do not see the need for it.I also love some individual singers who are fantastic! Im not sure if I can mention Immortal Songs 2 here, hey I just did:rolleyes:but a lot of Idols go there to showcase their singing and dancing and its a great show to introduce new talents. I recommend everyone to watch it.

But,look at that....you posted more videos. Sis,you are wonderful. Where are you from? You seem to get more information than most of us. Thank you dear sis,you are indeed a very dedicated member. :wub:

OOOHHHHH and I see you are also an ordinary B2uty. See,Im also an ordinary ARMY. They are so many wonderful groups.I look at the talent that so many of them have. Boys and Girl groups. EXO is my number one but I do follow others. Im not an EXO-L member,I do not see the need for it.I also love some individual singers who are fantastic! Im not sure if I can mention Immortal Songs 2 here, hey I just did:rolleyes:but a lot of Idols go there to showcase their singing and dancing and its a great show to introduce new talents. I recommend everyone to watch it.

HEY Hilda dear, nice to see you at this time, im from SGpore, didnt i told you before? Well im using Tweetdeck, thats why i can get infos from my multibiased Kpop groups that i most like hehehe~

wait what is ARMY for? anyway other being EXO-L, im also a Starlight, B2uty,  4nia & lots more LOL..

Guest HildaP

http://www.koreaboo.com/spotlight/what-does-your-favorite-k-pop-boy-group-say-about-your-personality/

Well,this quizzes are just for fun. I chose EXO and Im suppose to be young and wild...NOT! SisExora forgive me, I don't remember asking you before.

11890930_966767016699262_179917131027631

11885193_966767036699260_84806338662401411891076_966767056699258_838975098866270

11891100_966767073365923_193241251336598

Here is my Xiumin throwing the first pitch. OH my,my heart is just racing.:wub: He is just beautifully handsome.

Well,this quizzes are just for fun. I chose EXO and Im suppose to be young and wild...NOT! SisExora forgive me, I don't remember asking you before.

Dont remember??? So at your previous post you not mentioned me? LOL so weirdo :sweatingbullets:

150815 godjp instagram update with EXO

Media preview

Guest HildaP

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/netizens-discuss-top-5-best-looking-male-idols/

Not true,they are beautiful yes,but what? They did not mention my Xiumin? Or Chanyeol? Or D.O. ot Kai? and the rest of EXO too. And what of BTSuga and JHope and aaaaarrrrggghhhhh. This list is incomplete. Taemin? Changmin?:angry:

But I do agree Suho is beautiful. But...

Screen-Shot-2015-08-15-at-3.17.42-PM.png

My Xiumin is too!

Xiumin

Guest adikkeluangman

god's Park Jun Hyung reveals photos taken with EXO

Photos of god and EXO members were revealed.

20150816091241_55cfd576cbe5b_1.jpg

On August 15th, god's Park Jun Hyung uploaded a few photos on his Instagram and wrote, "Yo~ Before getting up on the stage for KBS 'I Am Korea' event! Baaam!"

The photos show Park Jun Hyung and Son Ho Young posing for photos with EXO members, and a great number of fans and netizens are showing explosive reactions for their meet-up.

Meanwhile, god and EXO participated in 'I Am Korea' mass choir event with Lee Sun Hee, Kim Yuna, and a great number of other top celebrities of Korea.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=399509 

Edited by adikkeluangman